View File

Very Sleazy Tattoo's

I made these sometime back when Slave Tattoo's first came out, and just re discovered them, and thought well, there pretty sleazy, but hey some of you all might like them.

I can not on my system get the face one's to pop up, not sure what I am doing wrong.

Anyway I thought I would post them if anyone wanted to look at them, and then throw them away..LOL
*****************************************************************************************
Required >>> Need to have SlaveTats Installed with all its requirementa
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/619-slavetats/
*****************************************************************************************
*****************Installing*************************************************************
I would use MO, or NMM, so I could junk the damn stuff if I did not like it.

But I guess you could drop the Textures folder from the zip into your Skyrim\Data folder.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/02/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    SlaveTats and its requirements
  • Special Edition Compatible

This was posted by Dreamweaver

First of all, make sure you have tats packs that include face tattoos. Assuming you already have those, it's probably because face overlays are disabled by default due to CTDs when decapitation kill moves occur.

Check the following file: SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini

Scroll down to [Overlays] and make sure that bEnableFaceOverlays=1 and not 0

Then scroll down to [Overlays/Face] and make sure that iNumOverlays= a number greater than 0

Using a mod that allows you to disable decapitations (such as VioLens) will let you use face overlays safely if the CTDs become a problem.

This was posted by Dreamweaver

First of all, make sure you have tats packs that include face tattoos. Assuming you already have those, it's probably because face overlays are disabled by default due to CTDs when decapitation kill moves occur.

Check the following file: SKSE\Plugins\nioverride.ini

Scroll down to [Overlays] and make sure that bEnableFaceOverlays=1 and not 0

Then scroll down to [Overlays/Face] and make sure that iNumOverlays= a number greater than 0

Using a mod that allows you to disable decapitations (such as VioLens) will let you use face overlays safely if the CTDs become a problem.

yeppers they both have numbers, these are copied and pasted from the INI, and from the looks of it I had changed them in the past, that is why I show the defaults. Or maybe not, seem to be a well constructed INi

I remember something about that decapitation, and some dialogue somewhere, but has been so long now.

bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]

iNumOverlays=6 ; Default[6]

Well the face tats works for me. :)

Yeppers!

They did work for me, when I made them, but now none of my Face tattoo's appear. I am sure it is some sticky thing with some skyrim setting I have different that what it need to be.

I have just not found which one yet.

I actually miss my mascara Tattoo, it was simple, but I liked it.

Thank you for at least trying them, I made them quite some time ago, to see how easy they were.  Some time I might make some more, and try to improve them a little.  If anyone thinks that are usable.

Yeah!

I found it, I have because of installation from MO, like more than one mod it seems that is using, or has a nioverride.ini.

I got to thinking, after what you all said, and sort of remembering this being a problem, But when I fixed it I don't think I had moved Racemenu to  MO yet.

anyway Racemenue also has a nioverride.ini. I edited the "bEnableFaceOverlays=1 ; Default[0]" there, and Happy day.. My face tattoo's are back :P

I have one nioverride.ini it seems on overwrite folder, and also one in the Mod folder of Racemenu <<< this was the one that was holding me back.

Just encase some one else, has this problem, might help to check for other possible places the nioverride.ini might have been inserted.

post-123-0-27043100-1478291823_thumb.jpg