On 4/9/2018 at 11:37 AM, Blaze69 said:

@PimpWhiskers, no bones for your wuffies :frown:.

Now, in all seriousness, we would need more info before we can help you with that. Did you make sure to install all the requirements? Did you try reinstalling the mod and/or starting a new game? What's your load order? And so on.

Well i have all the mods required for it, them being SOS, Lykaios race, and SKSE register custom animation events. I have CBBE so maybe that might be what the problem is, even though I had this mod installed and CBBE and yet it still worked. I reinstalled it because of compatibility issues, now it just doesn't work at all. I have this mod at 71 in the load order, which is before SOS, it WAS before it but i'm going to try it before SOS. Would i need to install UNP for it? 

Just now, PimpWhiskers said:

Well i have all the mods required for it, them being SOS, Lykaios race, and SKSE register custom animation events. I have CBBE so maybe that might be what the problem is, even though I had this mod installed and CBBE and yet it still worked. I reinstalled it because of compatibility issues, now it just doesn't work at all. I have this mod at 71 in the load order, which is before SOS, it WAS before it but i'm going to try it before SOS. Would i need to install UNP for it? 

UNP is what the female version of the schlong was built for, so if you are interested in female dongs and want it to look as good as possible, then yes, it would be a good idea. Otherwise, you can keep CBBE and use it just fine but the female schlong may have issues like textures not matching or gaps between body and schlong.

What do you mean by "compatibility issues"? Did you have any issues between this mod and any other?

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

UNP is what the female version of the schlong was built for, so if you are interested in female dongs and want it to look as good as possible, then yes, it would be a good idea. Otherwise, you can keep CBBE and use it just fine but the female schlong may have issues like textures not matching or gaps between body and schlong.

What do you mean by "compatibility issues"? Did you have any issues between this mod and any other?

Some of the mods i have are clashing, can't really tell which ones but I was just uninstalling certain mods to see which one it was. I didn't know if it was that mod, but i was just disabling mods to see which ones caused the problems.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well... Is a old mod but its worth to try getting a answer.
I'm having a problem that when I trigger the erection animation (Shift+Pg Up) the schlong lags and appears, disappears lagging my game to hell.
Yes I have the Lykaios race mod, Yes I have the SKSE Plugin and Yes I have SOS soooo...
What could be the problem here? Oh, and also, I made my character have a big schlong using the SOSRacemenu.
And I put it after all the mods required, and also I'm using MO2 and also I installed all the listed requirements throught the "Intall Mod" feature that MO2 has.
Could someone help me?
(Sorry if there's any gramatical issues, English is not my first lnaguage"

• 6 months later...

well i have Lykaios reborn and dont want to get yiffy age of skyrim just bc i dont feel like making every one in the game into furrys i just wanted it to be me so yeah and i am just having a hard time getting the sheath to work thats what i wanted help with