SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

This isn't my character but a follower mod I downloaded a long time ago. Specifically, Amame the Buxom Wench.

However...

What you see before you is an EXTREMELY heavily modified, some might say cannibalised version. I poked, prodded, tinkered, squeezed and groped my way around the CK, changing class, adding new skills, custom spells, the lot.

Not only that but I downloaded another mod, Housecarls are Tanks, and following the guide the mod author had on their page I was able to turn Amame into an actual proper Tank, one that taunts enemies and pulls threat and everything.

The armour, whilst it is based on the original Banded Iron Bikini Armour by Nisetanaka, has been fiddled around with a bit. The shield 'breast plates' had to be painstakingly and laboriously placed manually. The thigh and leg straps were extremely low poly, so I had to put them through blender and make them high poly.

The custom face is a departure from Amame's original face. I like this new one better, but in truth it only came about by accident; the first time I edited the plugin I cocked up the facegen data, but I then learned how to import Enhanced Character Edit presets into the Creation Kit and was able to make a better face more to my liking.

20180208162322_1.jpg

20180208162343_1.jpg

20180208162554_1.jpg

1 hour ago, RaTMan71 said:

Regarding your character, do you mind if I ask which skin and face textures she uses? Thanks in advance.

Graphene Block 30  (textures)

Halo Overlay normals (blended with fitness blender) = The best abs available for the game, nips.    other parts are from the fitness blender

Fair Skin/Tempered Skin female Head normal   I think

I think Demoniac tintmask