SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

On 2/16/2018 at 2:04 AM, scipher99 said:

I have had no problems yet and I have been using it for weeks now. You wont be able to use body morphs and overlays also the face sculpt as of yet but they should be coming soon. I just make a bunch of simple Jslots from Oldrim or download them do my sculpting and ovelays then save and transfer to SSE. I just use Lazytools for body morphing right in the MCM. heres the Racemenu64 alpha files https://github.com/expired6978/SKSE64Plugins/releases/download/1.3/skse64plugins.7z

just download Racemenu 3.4.5 from old rim https://www.nexusmods.com/Core/Libs/Common/Widgets/DownloadPopUp?id=1000184041&game_id=110&source=FileExpander and replace the file from above.

Download and extract RaceMenu
Use bsa unpacker and extract everything from the bsa
Delete everything inside SKSE/plugins
Place the new plugins linked above here (including hudextension.dll)
Place the exported folder inside interface
Zip up the folder and install
You'll need to copy over your presets also
You're good to go :smile:

Hope that helps bud.

Edit: Thanks to @mentoscoke If using SkyHUD delete  hudextenstions.dll to avoid CTD problems with SkyHUD

Sorry for the late reply.  Had internet problems yesterday.  But thank you for the links and instructions.  I will download and do as you say. :smile:

20 hours ago, Dova-Quim said:

Been working in a possible follower mod, it's a work in progress and this is my first try at modding ...still  needs some work thou.

5a89c993b6f0c_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2018_02.18-19_19_24_97.thumb.png.f1d225613c96e97d000e5fb19cc68075.png5a89c9a3565ca_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2018_02.18-17_54_48_55.thumb.png.1075e669ea2b5e3308ed19782cc57316.png

If you need help with the follower, let me know. Usually packing the correct files or set the right AI/behaviour tweaks are the most error-prone situations. Nice work btw :classic_biggrin:

3 hours ago, JRCosta said:

If you need help with the follower, let me know. Usually packing the correct files or set the right AI/behaviour tweaks are the most error-prone situations. Nice work btw :classic_biggrin:

Thanks man , at the moment it's a wip when it's finished i'll post it everywhere . It's my first mod so it might take long.

My new vampire character Sugi. Youngest Daughter of Harkon. (For some reason in the screenshots the grain of my enb went nuts, doesn't look like this ingame)

Right now, she wears Otar(Mask) and the cloak of Otar and his staff and also uses a scimitar along with normal vampire armor. I am planning on changing her outfit to the royal vampire armor and her weapons to the dawnbreaker and spellbreaker.

ScreenShot4.thumb.jpg.b8705c7a963b24edf312c162ac2ce3cc.jpgScreenShot2.thumb.jpg.8c94f2e5b61f62266563df8c99848e47.jpgScreenShot3.thumb.jpg.e721ad423edaa762bab12748fa2fa3f4.jpg