SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

On 6/22/2021 at 2:41 PM, KoolHndLuke said:

Search bikini armor SSE and you should have plenty of hits since fucking everyone has it uploaded somewhere. I got the SMP physics version that a former member here uploaded since she got cut out of the credits (or so she says)- https://www.sunkeumjeong.com/post/the-amazing-world-of-bikini-armors-remastered. And no ENB since I don't like the performance hit- I just installed a few mods to adjust lighting, saturation and stuff.

Since I'm here, does anybody know if DeserterX's newer outfits have been converted for CBBE CBP or SMP? They older ones look fantastic with a fuller body and SMP physics!

ScreenShot218.png.ad2ccfb30382bd12a8a0af6602b4cf69.png

Armors pretty easy to convert to whatever, if you know how to use bodyslide/outfit studio. If the outfit has a project (a bodyslide file) Open that as project, then import the 3bba amazing body (add to project and find the 3bbb amazing file). Set is as reference, conform all (might have to copy the bone weights as well from 3bbb body to the outfit) then delete the other body that comes with the outfit, then build/batch build with bodyslide. That works for me at least.

But there is this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33690?tab=description.

If the outfit does not come with a bodyslide and is a nif exclusive, then you just open the SSE Amazing body (3bbb) project in outfit studio. Import the armor nif and conform to that body (Might have to copy bone weights as well again). From there you can save it as a project and have it direct the save/build to the correct nif files in your data folder, then use body slide.

Edited by GranolaLord
3 minutes ago, GranolaLord said:

Armors pretty easy to convert to whatever, if you know how to use bodyslide/outfit studio. If the outfit has a project (a bodyslide file) Open that as project, then import the 3bba amazing body (add to project and find the 3bbb amazing file). Set is as reference, conform all (might have to copy the bone weights as well from 3bbb body to the outfit) then delete the other body that comes with the outfit, then build/batch build with bodyslide. That works for me at least.

But there is this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33690?tab=description.

If the outfit does not come with a bodyslide and is a nif exclusive, then you just open the SSE Amazing body (3bbb) project in outfit studio. Import the armor nif and conform to that body (Might have to copy bone weights as well again). From there you can save it as a project and have it direct the save/build to the correct nif files in your data folder, then use body slide.

Thanks for that, lol. But I've been doing BS conversions for years now- I think I know what I'm doing. I just wanted to save a little time is all.

On 6/23/2021 at 11:30 AM, cuecordek said:

just having some fun alone :3 ❤️

unknown.png

Reveal hidden contents

2unknown.png1unknown.png3unknown.png

Edit: Is there a good Knee fix? It is kinda driving me crazy

There's this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46746?tab=description

Common thicc leg problem though.

You can also build your body (legs) a bit different with bodyslide to remedy it. Play around with Knee Height, Knee Shape, Calf Smoothness, Calf Size. My Knee shape is at 150% and Calf smoothness is at 100 and seems to have cleaned up the knee problem a bit, but I also use the file i linked. Definitely will take a lot more bend then the picture here for my leg to do that, but some of the missionary animations go further than that.

Not saying this pic is, but not going insanely thicc will obviously help out as well X D.

2 hours ago, Doctor Cadaver said:

Pamala: He can sure damn well try, but he will fail.

XD

How else did you get the samurai kill move to work?
I installed it and set it up but when my character hits an enemy, it doesn't work.
It's the only thing I'm missing for my rp akaviri. I already have the clothes, the weapon, the attack moves.

Attention Hot!?

Spoiler

Fucking with a succubus

Ceraph: What a delicious ass, what a delicious pussy. Oh yes I will fuck you. Can you feel the succubus toxins entering you?

Yrazara: Oh my God. What is happening to me? I feel the urge to fuck all the time.

Yrazara: Yes, more, more...it's so good!

Ceraph: Now I want to fuck your asshole.

Ceraph: You're going to see a cock that will grow on you.

Yrazara: Ah hmm~ I feel his cock sliding easily down my anus. Hmm, it's wet.
And these toxins inside me still working~

Yrazara: Oh my God. What the...? It's a cock. I suddenly want to jerk off! The poison is getting stronger and stronger!

Ceraph: I'll give you even more pleasure!

The last of the dwemers is no more; now it is Yrazara the succubus.
The power and toxins of the succubus have taken over and turned her into a sex-hungry succubus monster! 

Yrazara: I...I am a succubus. This power and poison are too strong! Hmmm~ yeeees! I want to jerk off again and fuck! I can't resist it!

Sexual orgy between succubus!

Xanthra: She's so good.
Xanija: Yes. What a wonderful body. I can't wait to fuck her.

Xanthra: Oh my God! By Dibella! Her cup is really good, her pussy is divine!
Ceraph: Oh~ You make me want to! Hurry up so I can fuck her back!

Ceraph: Oh fuck! You're really good! Now you're one of us! Your only concern, fuck!

Yrazara: Fuck, fuck! I can't stop! It's so good! And I have a hard-on! 

Xanija: Hmm yes. That ass~.
When I look at it, it makes me want to fuck it, hmm~ Go on, so I can check out your ass!

Yrazara: Oh hmmm~ She's looking at me fucking....her look... turns me on.

Xanija: Yes. I love to put my cock in her ass. 
Yrazara: Hmglglgm hmm~
Ceraph: Go ahead. Lick my pussy. Hmm yes~

Ceraph: Oh yes. You like to be masturbated.
Yrazara: No...hmm stop...hmmm...I....
Xanthra: Oh yes. Go ahead, cum.

Ceraph: And if I sucked you.
Yrazara: No...hmm....yes, yes, yes...hmmmmm~
Xanthra: Oh yes. Go ahead, suck it. Make her come.

Yrazara: It's good, it's too good! I don't want to stop! More, more!

Xanthra: Hmm this body. My cock is sliding in there too well, go for it baby!
Yrazara: I can't stop. And she's got me. Oh yes, it feels so good. Again!

Ceraph: By Dibella! I'm excited! 

Ceraph: Oh, I'm alive again! Her pussy, hmm!
Yrazara: *thinks* I know now. I want to stay there and fuck for eternity. My body belongs to them. I want to feel their cock in my pussy, in my asshole. I want to cum.

1 hour ago, hana120 said:

Внимание горячего! ?

Показать скрытое содержимое

Ебля с суккубом

Ceraph: Какая восхитительная задница, какая восхитительная киска. О да, я тебя трахну. Вы чувствуете, как токсины суккубов проникают в вас?

Иразара: Боже мой. Что происходит со мной? Я все время чувствую желание трахаться.

Иразара: Да, еще, еще ... это так хорошо!

Сераф: Теперь я хочу выебать тебя в задницу.

Сераф: Вы увидите петуха, который вырастет на вас.

Иразара: Хммм ~ Я чувствую, как его член легко скользит по моему анусу. Хм, мокро.
И эти токсины внутри меня все еще работают ~

Yrazara: Oh my God. What the...? It's a cock. I suddenly want to jerk off! The poison is getting stronger and stronger!

Ceraph: I'll give you even more pleasure!

The last of the dwemers is no more; now it is Yrazara the succubus.
The power and toxins of the succubus have taken over and turned her into a sex-hungry succubus monster! 

Yrazara: I...I am a succubus. This power and poison are too strong! Hmmm~ yeeees! I want to jerk off again and fuck! I can't resist it!

Sexual orgy between succubus!

Xanthra: She's so good.
Xanija: Yes. What a wonderful body. I can't wait to fuck her.

Xanthra: Oh my God! By Dibella! Her cup is really good, her pussy is divine!
Ceraph: Oh~ You make me want to! Hurry up so I can fuck her back!

Ceraph: Oh fuck! You're really good! Now you're one of us! Your only concern, fuck!

Yrazara: Fuck, fuck! I can't stop! It's so good! And I have a hard-on! 

Xanija: Hmm yes. That ass~.
When I look at it, it makes me want to fuck it, hmm~ Go on, so I can check out your ass!

Yrazara: Oh hmmm~ She's looking at me fucking....her look... turns me on.

Xanija: Yes. I love to put my cock in her ass. 
Yrazara: Hmglglgm hmm~
Ceraph: Go ahead. Lick my pussy. Hmm yes~

Ceraph: Oh yes. You like to be masturbated.
Yrazara: No...hmm stop...hmmm...I....
Xanthra: Oh yes. Go ahead, cum.

Ceraph: And if I sucked you.
Yrazara: No...hmm....yes, yes, yes...hmmmmm~
Xanthra: Oh yes. Go ahead, suck it. Make her come.

Yrazara: It's good, it's too good! I don't want to stop! More, more!

Xanthra: Hmm this body. My cock is sliding in there too well, go for it baby!
Yrazara: I can't stop. And she's got me. Oh yes, it feels so good. Again!

Ceraph: By Dibella! I'm excited! 

Ceraph: Oh, I'm alive again! Her pussy, hmm!
Yrazara: *thinks* I know now. I want to stay there and fuck for eternity. My body belongs to them. I want to feel their cock in my pussy, in my asshole. I want to cum.

where is the steam?