SSE Screenshots and Character Shots

Not a fan of screenarchery, since it usually shows stuff that won't happen in normal gameplay - be it via posing, or there being so much bloom and contrast, you couldn't play with this more than a few mins. So instead, here's a screenshot of my setup from normal gameplay:

enb2019_9_16_13_07_18.jpg.569cd53ca91f3e28e5557b6603bb2bdf.jpg

GFX-Pipeline: SMIM, Enhanced Landscapes, Blended Roads, ENB-Dynlights, LLO+RS, Climates of Tamriel, Natural Nightskies, Etheral Clouds, DynDOLOD Medium, Custom ENB-Profile (No Reshade). ENB-Godrays and -Detailshadows disabled, for constant 60FPS even in Riverwood.

Body: UUNP-Special, VaginaN-Texture someone provided on this forum (not needed for special, but it works and i like it), ApachiiHair, Kuzak Lingerie (minor clipping on arms, because i still need to run it through bodyslide)

Rig: Win8.1, Ryzen5 2nd-gen (5 cores utilized by SSE, via a hack i discovered), GTX 1660 TI with 6GB VRAM.

12 hours ago, Kokan said:

Tanker Neisa UNP My Port

kzztj44lg63izj4zg.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

ki74zrxoasdofvxzg.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

9hd5wac5klke4sbzg.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

3s9s0d67tvofbxwzg.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

e1itnwiwjdgacpwzg.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

77ajc5k0g36arkdzg.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

595ltow2l72g4omzg.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

59iu20hexk8ndgfzg.jpg

I did the port of the last Nexus Neisa mod too, but replacing with the old Neisa chargen and armor , for some reason I like the first version better:

Spoiler

20190917223927_1.jpg.42b028e9c3819d1259844bf67230e374.jpg

4 minutes ago, JRCosta said:

I did the port of the last Nexus Neisa mod too, but replacing with the old Neisa chargen and armor , for some reason I like the first version better:

Hide contents

20190917223927_1.jpg.42b028e9c3819d1259844bf67230e374.jpg

it's the CBBE?

7 minutes ago, JRCosta said:

Yeah, the mod and dialogue it's... weird. But is working as long as you don't talk a lot with her, so...

I will set my port to nexus, I think i'll finish it tomorrow