What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Has anybody got this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2922, which is a sse bodyslide conversion of killer keos replacer that they can pm me, I though I grabbed it when it first appeared on nexus, but just found I did not have it, I am asking for it through pm as it is currently under moderation on nexus though no reason is given for that moderation, therefore not asking it to be posted here. Thanks to anybody who can.

7 hours ago, cassy2002 said:

Im wondering - I could have missed it. if there was any plans to port the devious devices set over to Skyrim SE.. 

or a decent collar even if its just a visual or enchant-able thing that looks like the pet collar  ( mod ) model. 

Devious Devices will take a while to get ported, since it requires its own SKSE64 plugin. Being as SKSE64 is only in Alpha right now, it'll likely take some time.

In the meantime, I was looking for the same thing (collars)! I found two nice mods from oldrim that I ported over to SSE using nothing more than SSE Nif Optimizer. The first mod is Leather Collar. It's a thin collar, and I prefer it more. The second is Gattis Belt Collar. This one is quite a bit thicker, and I feel it would be better if you're looking for a more BDSM-type collar. Likewise, the Gattis Collar has a chain on the back, while the Leather Collar is smooth.

Hope this helps!

Collar.png

Um... sorry I am new so if this is not the right place than let me know.

But I would just like to know if there are any mods for SE that can give you/your follower nipple rings? I know I found some that was for the the original but can't find any that say there for SE.

Thank you for any help you can give.

9 hours ago, xVff12 said:

Devious Devices will take a while to get ported, since it requires its own SKSE64 plugin. Being as SKSE64 is only in Alpha right now, it'll likely take some time.

In the meantime, I was looking for the same thing (collars)! I found two nice mods from oldrim that I ported over to SSE using nothing more than SSE Nif Optimizer. The first mod is Leather Collar. It's a thin collar, and I prefer it more. The second is Gattis Belt Collar. This one is quite a bit thicker, and I feel it would be better if you're looking for a more BDSM-type collar. Likewise, the Gattis Collar has a chain on the back, while the Leather Collar is smooth.

Hope this helps!

Collar.png

it does, but im looking for more of a metal collar. Hmm wondering if i can port the pet collar model over myself.

7 hours ago, cassy2002 said:

it does, but im looking for more of a metal collar. Hmm wondering if i can port the pet collar model over myself.

It's extremely easy to port over both mods, you only need the nif optimizer I linked. If you want metal, then a retexture of the Gattis Belt Colar could work. I imagine replacing the rough leather texture with a rusty texture wouldn't be too difficult. If it's still not to your taste, then I have nothing else to suggest. Sorry!

I was wondering if someone could get this HDT piercings mod to work in SE. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/40622-cbbe-hdt-piercing-sets/

Currently tried it, but some of the piercings don't line up or aren't visible at all. The author says you have to batch build in bodyslide first, but for some reason I can't even batch build these to any preset. 

If anyone can make this functional in SE it would be greatly appreciated.