Incest mod! Now a WIP! (Link to New Thread in Description)

First, I would like to say how much I enjoy the idea of this mod. I've been reading all the posts from the beggining and the concept is getting better and better. It's good to know that the sex isn't the only worry here. The good mix of story and sex make awesome and adult games like The Witcher series and I really hope that the story is not getting forgotten here.
Second, Kain 82, I would like to know if you are still looking for a writer. As a bi-sexual guy, I know how real man talks when he's trying to get to the "second base". I have experience when it comes to women too as they are really kinky when they want. Being a semi-professional writer for quite some time, I published some sci-fi works in an extinct site here in Brazil. I like to say that I'm good at what I do. So if you're in a hurry for a writer, I'd like to contribute to this awesome mod.
Thirdly, I'm looking foward to this awesome (God, I sound like Dean Winchester!) mod.

Peace from Brazil

Skin texture looks great...gives it a natural wethered look instead of vanilla's textures...(too deep and dirty)...excellent job. I think if you made it any darker it would destroy the perfection you have already reached imo.

Keep it up guys...find these people an animator...

First, I would like to say how much I enjoy the idea of this mod. I've been reading all the posts from the beggining and the concept is getting better and better. It's good to know that the sex isn't the only worry here. The good mix of story and sex make awesome and adult games like The Witcher series and I really hope that the story is not getting forgotten here.

Second, Kain 82, I would like to know if you are still looking for a writer. As a bi-sexual guy, I know how real man talks when he's trying to get to the "second base". I have experience when it comes to women too as they are really kinky when they want. Being a semi-professional writer for quite some time, I published some sci-fi works in an extinct site here in Brazil. I like to say that I'm good at what I do. So if you're in a hurry for a writer, I'd like to contribute to this awesome mod.

Thirdly, I'm looking foward to this awesome (God, I sound like Dean Winchester!) mod.

Peace from Brazil

Story's definitely one of the most important things to all of us involved in the mod. We're always open to new ideas, and we're happy to take all the help we can get. We have a pretty good general outline regarding a number of different aspects of character interaction hashed out so far, but more people on board certainly couldn't hurt. :D

Well, thanks for the answer Vulon. I really appreciate that the story is one of the main focus here. As I said earlier, I have some ideas for dialogues involving the sex and the preliminars. As for the blackmailing portion of the mod, it would be good if the blackmailer is a man or a woman deppending on the player sex. Example, if you play as man, the blackmailer could be a woman who... you know, want "something" with our dear Dovahkin. The same would be applicable with the opposite sex. Some kind of stalker or even a secret admirer. A love triangle between the blackmailer, Dovahkin and the family member would be awesome. Hell, even a "love square" (if you really enjoy a threesome with family members) would be even more awesome.
I think my idea opens some new ways to approach the final part of the quest. You could tell her (or him) that you don't love or even like the guy. A dialogue option like this one "- But... I don't even know you." or even this one when Dovahkin discover that she's been stalking you "You freak, get away from me or I shall use my Molag Bal mace on your perverted head!" could make some players laugh. Of course that there could be an option where you understand the blackmailer feelings and tell her that she could be a... ahem.... "fuck friend". A speech check would be good in this option. It's a nice way to solve the problem without killing the lass (or guy).

Anyway, just brainstorming here. I hope you and the mod makers like it.

Peace from Brazil

Peace from Brazil

Story's definitely one of the most important things to all of us involved in the mod. We're always open to new ideas, and we're happy to take all the help we can get. We have a pretty good general outline regarding a number of different aspects of character interaction hashed out so far, but more people on board certainly couldn't hurt. :D

I echo Vulon's sentiment - I wouldn't be opposed to your joining our modding team. Story and good characterization will be the main driving force behind the mod. Otherwise it would be just another sex mod, right? and we want it to be far more then that. :)

Awesome! ;)

I wish we could start a private, password-protected thread in this forum.. lol.. that way we wouldn't have to worry about the damn 5-person limit to private conversations. I'll see about adding you~

Well, thanks for the answer Vulon. I really appreciate that the story is one of the main focus here. As I said earlier, I have some ideas for dialogues involving the sex and the preliminars. As for the blackmailing portion of the mod, it would be good if the blackmailer is a man or a woman deppending on the player sex. Example, if you play as man, the blackmailer could be a woman who... you know, want "something" with our dear Dovahkin. The same would be applicable with the opposite sex. Some kind of stalker or even a secret admirer. A love triangle between the blackmailer, Dovahkin and the family member would be awesome. Hell, even a "love square" (if you really enjoy a threesome with family members) would be even more awesome.

I think my idea opens some new ways to approach the final part of the quest. You could tell her (or him) that you don't love or even like the guy. A dialogue option like this one "- But... I don't even know you." or even this one when Dovahkin discover that she's been stalking you "You freak, get away from me or I shall use my Molag Bal mace on your perverted head!" could make some players laugh. Of course that there could be an option where you understand the blackmailer feelings and tell her that she could be a... ahem.... "fuck friend". A speech check would be good in this option. It's a nice way to solve the problem without killing the lass (or guy).

Peace from Brazil

Hey welcome to the team KillerSprint. :)  I see your from Brazil, I am of Puerto Rican descent, but was born in the USA.  So that makes us sort of like brothers? We have the latin thing in common.  

Peace from Brazil

Hey welcome to the team KillerSprint. :)  I see your from Brazil, I am of Puerto Rican descent, but was born in the USA.  So that makes us sort of like brothers? We have the latin thing in common.  

That's awesome Kain82. I'm of Italian descent, but hey, I'm still latin and that's the way I like it. It's good to know that latin people are all around the world. I'll try my best to fullfil my role in this awesome (shit, Dean Winchester feelings again!) mod!

Originally no.  But if you want them in, we'll add them.

I thought that Argonians (and Khajiit) would be a bit difficult to incorporate with certain aspects, so that is why we weren't going to add them. Perhaps we should play it by ear for now though - like "we might add them, but let's wait and see/they're not our top priority right now".

Anyway, just my 2c, depends on what the others all think. Worth discussing though. :)

I wonder how I'll get in the right head-space to write giant lizard sex.. besides reading 'The Lusty Argonian Maid.' :D

I thought that Argonians (and Khajiit) would be a bit difficult to incorporate with certain aspects, so that is why we weren't going to add them. Perhaps we should play it by ear for now though - like "we might add them, but let's wait and see/they're not our top priority right now".

Anyway, just my 2c, depends on what the others all think. Worth discussing though. :)

I wonder how I'll get in the right head-space to write giant lizard sex.. besides reading 'The Lusty Argonian Maid.' :D

We'll just leave them for last with the Orcs.

I agree, including Argonians would be a great decision. Their facial features aren't as diverse as other races though so getting each character to look like the mother, father etc. might take some work, if things are a little too difficult I've made some really great Argonians using the Enhanced Character Editor, so I'd suggest using that mod if you aren't already. 

Just a suggestion, when/if you eventually decide to add Argonians I think you could use the mod which gives you a wider selection of horns over on Nexus. There's some quite elegant versions which would look quite nice on mother/daughter characters and really bad-ass designs for father/son characters.

We'll just leave them for last with the Orcs.

I agree, including Argonians would be a great decision. Their facial features aren't as diverse as other races though so getting each character to look like the mother, father etc. might take some work, if things are a little too difficult I've made some really great Argonians using the Enhanced Character Editor, so I'd suggest using that mod if you aren't already. 

Just a suggestion, when/if you eventually decide to add Argonians I think you could use the mod which gives you a wider selection of horns over on Nexus. There's some quite elegant versions which would look quite nice on mother/daughter characters and really bad-ass designs for father/son characters.

Yeah okay, I guess if we leave them till last we'll have plenty of experience by the time we reach them. :P

The horns will help a lot, thanks for the heads-up on that. :)

I will be taking a small hiatus as demanded by my boss.  The mod is in Volun, Eriberri and TheKillerSprints capable hands.  I will check in from to time to see how they're doing, and to answer any questions they may have.  Also I will update this thread as soon as any updates become available.

Despair not i promised you an Incest mod, and you shall have one.  To quote Al Pacino in Scarface,  "The only thing in this world I have are my balls and my word, and i don't break them for no one." So you have my word.  I will return early September, but keep in touch with you all in the mean time.

Until then take care!