Incest mod! Now a WIP! (Link to New Thread in Description)

Well... To be honest i have no idea how to post pictures on loverslab.  :(

But the mods i use is UNPB, apachii hair, racemenu, character making extender and enhanced character edit.

Just upload it to an image hosting site like Imageshack.us  

Then post the link here.

People, if we are going to discuss each member of the family, the mod will be completed no earlier than 5 years. Let's not distract the author, and allow him finish this great mod.

This mod is not a one-man job; Vulon, Kain, CindySkye, and I all work on multiple aspects of it together.

I for one am very appreciative for any feedback I get for characters I've posted (although I hadn't planned on posting any more in this thread, so you needn't worry). I originally did it because Nasir is the first character I've made outside of my own gameplay ones, so I was a bit unsure if what I found attractive in a character was what people playing would find attractive (and they need to be appealing if we expect players to want to romance them). So feedback helped immensely. :)

Personally, I have never minded taking a moment to answer questions or discuss the mod or their ideas; what's a few minutes of my time? So by all means, if there is something someone is curious about, ask away. :)

(I appreciate what you were trying to do though, torn)

BananasEverywhere, on 19 Jul 2013 - 10:19 AM, said:snapback.png

Well... To be honest i have no idea how to post pictures on loverslab.  :(

But the mods i use is UNPB, apachii hair, racemenu, character making extender and enhanced character edit.

Yes, after uploading it on an image-hosting site, you just copy the pictures url and then when posting your message on here, click on the button above the message box that looks like a framed picture (it's next to the <> symbol). then paste the image url in the box that pops up and you're done.

Still keeping an eye on this thread because I love the progress that you're all making! I'm looking forward to this with something akin to looking forward to Christmas!

I'm even taking a look at backstories for the characters that I have and seeing if there's any way I can fit the 'family' into them, since I do try to have a good backstory with most of my characters, that makes sense.

Along that line, I have a further question. I know that EriBerri (I think) Said that the current plan for bringing them to skyrim was that there was a wealthy uncle that leaves you his house. That works well. I'm going to ask though, if you guys are planning on making a definite statement as to WHERE the family is coming from, or anything in particular about the back history, such as why you're not living with them, etc. I think it would be best to leave that all up to the player's imagination, unless you have something in mind.

:D

Thanks again for working on this mod! I'm SO looking forward to it!

Still keeping an eye on this thread because I love the progress that you're all making! I'm looking forward to this with something akin to looking forward to Christmas!

I'm even taking a look at backstories for the characters that I have and seeing if there's any way I can fit the 'family' into them, since I do try to have a good backstory with most of my characters, that makes sense.

Along that line, I have a further question. I know that EriBerri (I think) Said that the current plan for bringing them to skyrim was that there was a wealthy uncle that leaves you his house. That works well. I'm going to ask though, if you guys are planning on making a definite statement as to WHERE the family is coming from, or anything in particular about the back history, such as why you're not living with them, etc. I think it would be best to leave that all up to the player's imagination, unless you have something in mind.

Kain was the one who originally thought of the 'inherit from a wealthy, deceased uncle' thing, but I think I was the one who mentioned it in this thread a few pages back, yeh.

Okay so basically, the only real backstory we have of any of the families thus far (I'm not sure whether it will change) is that they lived in their races homeland before moving to Skyrim when you bought the house (we want to leave it fairly wide-open). However, the uncle and aunt will be slightly more fleshed-out in that regard, due to them perhaps only having lived with the PC's family briefly in the past. This would mean that it would not really dictate anything about the other family members, the players character or how you lived prior to Skyrim, but still give much-needed detail to a very complex character. :)

Again, I'm not sure whether this may change in future. We want to leave role-playing options wide-open for the players, with a number of choices as to how you want to act in most all situations, etc. At the same time, however, it's somewhat essential to give the family members real personalities so that the player can actually form an attachment to them, you know? Without that they would be like living mannequins. So you have to find a mid-ground in some regards.

Hope that makes sense!

To reiterate what Kain mentioned a little way back, we are really in need of an animator to help us with some simple animations here and there, so if anyone knows of one (or is one), please contact Kain82!

screenshot0_by_bananaseverywhere-d6e6sg0

It took a while but i finally found somewhere to put the image. Hope you like her.

She has quite a lovely face, and looks suitably young too - good job - I like her! :D

Kain might be able to use her, though he may want to mess with her proportions a little.

If you're okay with that, you can export your character by starting up skyrim, opening console command and typing 'spf charactername' (replacing 'charactername' with your orc's name).

That will save a file to your main skyrim directory - find it and send it to Kain82 in a private message. :)

Kain was the one who originally thought of the 'inherit from a wealthy, deceased uncle' thing, but I think I was the one who mentioned it in this thread a few pages back, yeh.

Okay so basically, the only real backstory we have of any of the families thus far (I'm not sure whether it will change) is that they lived in their races homeland before moving to Skyrim when you bought the house (we want to leave it fairly wide-open). However, the uncle and aunt will be slightly more fleshed-out in that regard, due to them perhaps only having lived with the PC's family briefly in the past. This would mean that it would not really dictate anything about the other family members, the players character or how you lived prior to Skyrim, but still give much-needed detail to a very complex character. :)

Again, I'm not sure whether this may change in future. We want to leave role-playing options wide-open for the players, with a number of choices as to how you want to act in most all situations, etc. At the same time, however, it's somewhat essential to give the family members real personalities so that the player can actually form an attachment to them, you know? Without that they would be like living mannequins. So you have to find a mid-ground in some regards.

Hope that makes sense!

To reiterate what Kain mentioned a little way back, we are really in need of an animator to help us with some simple animations here and there, so if anyone knows of one (or is one), please contact Kain82!

It makes perfect sense! :)

I might not have been extremely clear either. Let me give an example. Here's the current back story for one of my nord women: Her family is living in Cyrodil. Her father and mother married while he was a soldier in the war, but afterward they didn't have the money needed to move their family back. So when she came of age she went to skyrim on her own to adventure and perhaps someday be able to bring her family to live with her there.

So my question was, I guess, if ya'll were planning on saying exactly where the family came from, etc. Or if you're somewhat leaving it up to the player to imagine. :) Not that a backstory can't be changed :P

Also, as to the animating, I don't know how or I would help :P....

Haha man. I am generally quite straight, but Farhad sure is a pretty man.

The op might not be suitable but is there any chance of a central page/post where I can track the progress of this without needing to follow the thread? I am interested, but not that interested :P

It makes perfect sense! :)

I might not have been extremely clear either. Let me give an example. Here's the current back story for one of my nord women: Her family is living in Cyrodil. Her father and mother married while he was a soldier in the war, but afterward they didn't have the money needed to move their family back. So when she came of age she went to skyrim on her own to adventure and perhaps someday be able to bring her family to live with her there.

So my question was, I guess, if ya'll were planning on saying exactly where the family came from, etc. Or if you're somewhat leaving it up to the player to imagine. :) Not that a backstory can't be changed :P

I don't know yet. We will be offering a huge amount of roleplaying freedom in this mod, but we do need to have our limits too or else there ends up being a handful of versions for every idea - it can get pretty crazy. So all I can say at this point is 'We'll see'. :)

Haha man. I am generally quite straight, but Farhad sure is a pretty man.

The op might not be suitable but is there any chance of a central page/post where I can track the progress of this without needing to follow the thread? I am interested, but not that interested :P

Thank you! :D

Actually, I think you must have esp, because last night Vulon was talking about starting a thread dedicated to mapping the mod's progress, as well as showing sneak peeks, character pictures, etc.

Then this thread would be left for discussion of the mod and any suggestions, ideas or questions the public might have.

So yeh. :)

Actually, I think you must have esp, because last night Vulon was talking about starting a thread dedicated to mapping the mod's progress, as well as showing sneak peeks, character pictures, etc.

Then this thread would be left for discussion of the mod and any suggestions, ideas or questions the public might have.

So yeh. :)

Sounds good! Thanks.

Once again im having trouble getting the file up.

Is there any other way to send the file than via LL? Because when i try to attatch it i get a message that says that i am not allowed to upload that kind of files.

As someone else suggested, you can put it in a .zip or .rar file and then upload that file to 4shared or similar file-sharing site, then send Kain the link. :)

I see what you mean about the vanilla textures being absolute garbage eriberri...thanks for indulging me tho ;)...

Since then I've made my own replacement for the vanilla wrinkle textures, because I didn't like them at all but still wanted to give the father & uncle a more mature look.

I'm thinking of making a slightly darker version too, but so far you can see a comparison on uncle Redguard (Morad). :)

358areq.jpg

Started playing through Skyrim Seriously for the first time since I bought it (at launch and got the xpacs during sales) because of all the good modder content that's available now but I still manage to come back when one that I'm interested in is still being developed.

Looking forward to playing the mod, are you still going to be making a thread dedicated to the mod progress?

Started playing through Skyrim Seriously for the first time since I bought it (at launch and got the xpacs during sales) because of all the good modder content that's available now but I still manage to come back when one that I'm interested in is still being developed.

Looking forward to playing the mod, are you still going to be making a thread dedicated to the mod progress?

I hope we will, I think we will, but right now we're working on smaller bits of the mod while checking out what animations we have to work with (since this will ultimately decide what events we can and can't have). I mean, sex animations aren't that difficult to come by, obviously, but it's all of the animations leading up to those that we're looking for. :)

And as we don't have an animator as part of the modding team, well, you can see the difficulty there.

Anyway, once that is done we can really move on with things and I'm guessing that will be the most likely time for us to start a progress thread.

But feel assured that things are always moving along - even if sometimes the pace is slower then other times. :D

So yeah, I know I'm fast sounding like a broken record with this line, but if you are an animator or know of one who might like to help us with this, please let us know!

I have an idea for a future version, granted I don’t know diddly about scripting for Skyrim so I don’t even know if it is possible .  As far as the concept of incest goes, having your way with the neighbors Aunt while the mother and daughter are servicing each other, then swapping them around I think qualifies.  Basically it is a shame that all of the beautiful skins can’t be used for all of the other races.   My concept would be to create a village with all of the other families.

Picture if you will a protected valley similar to the protected valley like in dawnguard.  Maybe it could be close to Riften, the concept would be affluent families that live in a protected community to avoid the riffraff.  (That would explain all of the trophy wives).   When you are in the blackmail stage and you go to the alchemist and her apprentice daughter to find an alternative to killing the person blackmailing you.  (preferably a member of one of the other families, also a member who if possible is the preferred sex that you initially seduced/thrall/blackmailed). 

The concept could be:

If you were a vampire you made your family member a thrall for your enjoyment but were blackmailed and realized you could not put the whammy on the whole town…

If you had blackmailed the family member who despised you and as your unwilling lover and now you were being blackmailed

If you seduced the family member and your family member was your willing lover and you where being blackmailed

Answer go to the apothecary and get sent on a quest to get a rare ingredient that only grows in one spot every ten years to make a potion of mind control.  After getting the ingredient and paying through the nose you are given just enough to solve your problem and maybe enough to drug our sister/ mother.  Your character notices that the cauldron is full. 

The next choice is;

ignoring this fact and drug the original targets getting permanent sex slaves

or drugging the apprentice who drugs her mom/apothecary, having your way with them and finding out that she intended to drug the whole community via tainted mead at some big celebration and put them under her control.  Next step follow the plan and drug the town to have a town under your control.

Have your way with the moms, daughters, and sisters (or dads, brothers, and sons if you swing that way).   Maybe having the option of sending the men (or women) off to war if you don’t want a bunch of duds hanging around your women (men).  Nothing like having a huge harem to go to after a long day of dragon slaying.  If possible maybe have them safe to drink from as a vampire without repercussions.  Maybe if the scripts would work, have them run stores like your spouses, and have them pay you a daily wage.   

Just my two cents.

Phew, quite an idea you have here!  I'll try to address it bit by bit.

And keep in mind, I'm only speaking for myself and what we know of the mod thus far; that's not to say the other modders will feel the same or that aspects won't change or be added in future; things develop and morph quite quickly when you're working on a project like this. :)

I have an idea for a future version, granted I don’t know diddly about scripting for Skyrim so I don’t even know if it is possible .  As far as the concept of incest goes, having your way with the neighbors Aunt while the mother and daughter are servicing each other, then swapping them around I think qualifies.  Basically it is a shame that all of the beautiful skins can’t be used for all of the other races.   My concept would be to create a village with all of the other families.

The immediate problem with this part is what it would mean as far as writing goes.

With all those families in one place together, a huge portion of the character/romance storylines will have to be drastically altered so that they can all 'stand alone'. For example, as it is now, the mother in every family has much the same events as every other mother in each family, with the chief difference being that each mother has their own unique personality,  dialogue, role-playing choices and reactions. This is to give the mod a nice replay value - never having the same experience twice; and it suits it well because you're only ever playing one family at one time.

But now imagine if you brought all the mothers together in one place (rather then playing with just one family). All of these shared events would have to be drastically changed & moved around for each mother. This mean.. a huge amount of extra work.

Now the other factor you mentioned, 'beautiful skins'.

If you're talking about the different versions of each family that are being created, well, you will only be able to choose one and their skin-set will then temporarily overwrite all of the female or male skins for that race for the duration of the mod's presence. I'm not sure there is any way around this, but I may be wrong.

If you're talking about all the different characters, however, then that goes back to what I mentioned about making their characters diverse so that it has a nice replay value. Nothing is stopping you from starting several play-throughs with a different family each time, then you can enjoy all of them. :)

Picture if you will a protected valley similar to the protected valley like in dawnguard.  Maybe it could be close to Riften, the concept would be affluent families that live in a protected community to avoid the riffraff.  (That would explain all of the trophy wives).   When you are in the blackmail stage and you go to the alchemist and her apprentice daughter to find an alternative to killing the person blackmailing you.  (preferably a member of one of the other families, also a member who if possible is the preferred sex that you initially seduced/thrall/blackmailed). 

The concept could be:

If you were a vampire you made your family member a thrall for your enjoyment but were blackmailed and realized you could not put the whammy on the whole town…

If you had blackmailed the family member who despised you and as your unwilling lover and now you were being blackmailed

If you seduced the family member and your family member was your willing lover and you where being blackmailed

Answer go to the apothecary and get sent on a quest to get a rare ingredient that only grows in one spot every ten years to make a potion of mind control.  After getting the ingredient and paying through the nose you are given just enough to solve your problem and maybe enough to drug our sister/ mother.  Your character notices that the cauldron is full. 

The next choice is;

or drugging the apprentice who drugs her mom/apothecary, having your way with them and finding out that she intended to drug the whole community via tainted mead at some big celebration and put them under her control.  Next step follow the plan and drug the town to have a town under your control.

Here the problem is that this is an Incest Mod, with the focus always being a sexual relationship with your own family members (and the challenge of keeping it hidden from the world and a house that, while being large, is incredibly small when you have a secret like this). Other people outside of the family don't really come into it at all, besides those that cause issues for you, your family or to support the storyline in some manner. I'm not sure if you'll ever have the opportunity to have sex with anyone outside your family - perhaps something bordering on it - but probably not full-on sex.

Also, though the sex will be different depending on which family you have and which member within the family that you romance, you won't generally blackmail or use mind-control or drugging to get what you want.

I'm not saying their won't be options to do so, but it won't be so in-your-face obvious.

Basically, all those methods would make it far too easy to get what you want, and we don't want to make this easy. We plan on ensuring that the player will need to use their brains - and manipulations - to get what they want. When I say manipulation, let's just say that there are many different ways to manipulate someone, and if you play a more innocent character, you will never be forced to do something 'out of character' to get what you want in a situation (think of how "daddy's little girl" can often wrap their father around their little finger with a bit of pouting or just the right choice of words: "innocent manipulation"), but at the same time, those who want to use more sinister methods, will probably get their opportunities to do so.

However, it's also important to remember that the same method won't always work - family members will wise up your game if you're too obvious - so you have to know how to play your cards right, and be patient.

Have your way with the moms, daughters, and sisters (or dads, brothers, and sons if you swing that way).   Maybe having the option of sending the men (or women) off to war if you don’t want a bunch of duds hanging around your women (men).  Nothing like having a huge harem to go to after a long day of dragon slaying.  If possible maybe have them safe to drink from as a vampire without repercussions.  Maybe if the scripts would work, have them run stores like your spouses, and have them pay you a daily wage.  

In the end, what you're suggesting sounds like a completely different mod. More like a Sex Slave or Harem Mod (with incest elements). Of course there is nothing wrong with that, but it would be a huge branch out from what we're doing here, and to be honest, would make more sense as a completely different, stand-alone mod then part of this one. 

Nevertheless, your idea has real merit, so perhaps someone else might like to take the idea and do something with it?

Anyway, thank you for your suggestions; I'm sure we will be able to get some good ideas from parts of what you've written. :)

The concept could be:

The next choice is;

Just my two cents.

doesn't mean to judge as i just skim through the ideas, but somehow it seems like the overall point is not about incest, but more like a dark overlord tale to me. i mean, the ideas above still sounds plausible even without the incest involved. Some is a good ideas, but not all, thanks for sharing though.

2nd is we're playing by assuming not all is using having Dawnguard(even i dont as when i try to use it before a major bug occur), so right now i think its preferable if the idea just revolve around the main Skyrim.

but the final words come from Kain82 anyway.