Incest mod! Now a WIP! (Link to New Thread in Description)

The racist Nord is an idea I came up with a page back --

"A pretty sizable percentage of the Nords don't take kindly to the elves as it is, so if the elves were discovered practicing incest, maybe instead of having one of 'em commit suicide, it would actually make more sense to have an angry, racist Nord kill them? Of course, the player could try to avoid this outcome, but if they made the wrong choices...I'm sure you see where I'm going with this."

That was in response to how to deal with the elven races dealing with the repercussions of incest. I figured their culture would be more tolerant of incest from a historical perspective, so instead of committing suicide, why not have just have a racist bigot kill them? 

Well here's an idea to go with racist Nord fathers. Sorry, I'm one for intrigue and blackmail, but what if the PC were to catch an elf lover to either the mother, sister, or brother. That could develop some intriguing blackmail options for the PC to partake in with the one caught. You sexual favors in exchange for not telling dad about it.

@Eriberri

Thanks so much for your post! It's nice to know that the modders working on the project are willing to listen and get ideas from the users that will be playing it! I've put up most of my ideas already, but if I come up with more, i'll be sure to let you all know!

In that vein, I know that Kain mentioned thinking about putting the dunmer family into solsthiem, but not wanting to leave anyone out because of it. Perhaps it would be possible to make the dunmer family twice, and when one or the other is activated, it disables the opposite one, or to activate one or the other though an MCM menu choice...just ideas.

Thanks also for giving us the listing of the romantic pairings included. Great to know! I've already gotten an idea for a future character that I will be creating when the mod comes out, so that I can play with the incest family right from the start.

Further, to continue from the post I made before, I'm glad that you agree with my idea to be able to kill the racist nord, if you guys choose to enter that in. Along that line, there are lots and lots of ideas that could be played out....such as, if you are in love with your mother, your father is killed by bandits or something. Your sister is kidnapped and you and your brother rescue her...ending perhaps with you and she in a romantic embrace (I'm sure from these you can see that I'm straight :P).  Perhaps there is another love interest for your sister. (If the house is near whiterun, she might run into mikael who tries to woo her....at which point you brawl him AGAIN....but you have to be careful not to reveal your own interest in your sister, and instead make it seem like you're protecting her honor).

And last but not least, (because I LOVE to bounce character ideas off of people.....let me know if it's not welcome :P)...I referenced a Dunmer assassin/thief/mage that I'm creating. I was thinking of him when I spoke of having married another elf, but having your incest partner come live with you. I agree that it might seem 'unfair' to your family member, but his character is such that he is a bit of a possessive/dominant sort of man. I was imagining the scenario where he has a girlfriend/squeeze ( :P ) Already, and then he runs into/invites his family to skyrim. He would proceed to fall in love with/have sex with one (or more) of his female family members. ((What can I say, I can see him with a harem!)). Not wanting to cast off his first love, he would still want to have his sister, etc...available to him.

AND FINALLY!.....is there any plans for pregnancy related consequences?

Thanks for listening to me! :P

Regards,

Aaran

-I've always listen to what the players want.  Your feedback is important to me.  

-About moving the Dunmer to Solstheim.  It is possible to do as you say.  There's just one problem I recently found out about Dragonborn.  Even if you're not Dragonborn, if you fall asleep in Solstheim, you will still be under Miraak's effects.  Meaning you'll wake up somewhere else.

-Which racist Nord are you talking about?  As for the father being killed and the sister being kidnapped.  I like both idea, but will have to see what Vulon and Eriberri think.

-It is possible to have a harem consisting of family members.  About pregnancy.  It hasn't crossed my mind, I'll have to see what the others think.

Kain82 has been great with taking in ideas everyone has suggested throughout this thread - since I joined a few days age we've already implemented at least 2 more of those ideas into the mod. In other words, we consider everyone's ideas and are really appreciative of the input. :)

I understand how nice it would be to have a house in Solsthiem for Dunmer, but besides what Kain already mentioned, I thought it would be a bit of a hassle to have to make two houses for the one race (depending on whether you have Dragonborn expansion or not). Especially as pretty much all the other races (with the exception of orcs) will be living in the same house outside Whiterun. It would also require extra scripting for any event outside of the house (since the landscape is not going to be the same).

I think the sister being kidnapped is a great idea though, especially as it makes a nice mini quest and allows you to show off your mad skillz at saving damsels in distress. :D As for the father being killed, it should also be pretty do-able, or at least an optional outcome. However, unless your mother is not the least bit in love with her husband any more by that point, and has no residual feelings whatsoever, she will need some time to grieve before replacing him with you. It would suck if your relationship turned into your mother rebounding on you.

A harem would be a fun option (ahh man sluts), but it might be difficult to do considering that one of the major risk factors of the relationship you're pursuing with your chosen family member (+ possibly uncle/aunt) is getting caught by other family members. I mean, if we DID have an outcome like that, you would have to be a master manipulator to make them all forget their/societies morals and dedicate themselves to fulfilling your every whim instead. I think.. it's maybe a possibility, but too much about the risk of being caught needs to be planned first, before we can even consider that. In any case, it has merit. :)

And pregnancy? I think that totally depends on if someone makes a pregnancy mod before this mod gets finished that we can then think of implementing. But otherwise I have no idea how that would work, though I know there has been some interest shown about that.

Well here's an idea to go with racist Nord fathers. Sorry, I'm one for intrigue and blackmail, but what if the PC were to catch an elf lover to either the mother, sister, or brother. That could develop some intriguing blackmail options for the PC to partake in with the one caught. You sexual favors in exchange for not telling dad about it.

The racist Nord thing was actually a solution Vulon came up with for if your Dunmer incest relationship got found out, since Dunmer family members wouldn't find it wrong so the risk was eliminated on that front. Speaking of that, I still don't know how we're going to manage making the Dunmer & Altmer incest feel forbidden or taboo (and thus, as hot as the Nord/Redguard/etc incest will be).. that one is going to be incredibly tricky. It's still the one aspect of this mod that has me totally stumped. :huh:

I have to admit though, to the other thing you mentioned about intrigue & blackmail (but particularly intrigue), I would have to agree. There needs to be some darkness in this mod too - even if it's just something thrown in here and there to keep the player on their toes - not getting too comfortable.

The only problem with the pc blackmailing a family member is that it would have to be one twisted family member to eventually fall in love with his/her blackmailer. Hmm..

Thank you to Kain, Volun and Eriberri for your replies! And for listening to ideas! :D

I don't mind forgetting the 'dunmer in solsthiem' idea, I understand the further problems with making the new house, etc, etc....thanks for talking it out...file that one into the trash bin :P....

Glad that the kidnapped sister sounds like an idea that could be put in. I apologize, but I've got a thing for being able to rescue your love interest. I recently found out it's possible to do that with vanilla spouses if you leave them alone too long...I've never experienced it cause I usually drag mine with me everywhere. Somehow, being able to go and grab your sister from the bandits that kidnap her with horrible intentions is something that I can see fitting with most character types.

Do what you want with the father being killed idea...I wasn't sure how it would work myself...though I can imagine him being VERY angry if he finds out you're boning his wife...I don't particularly like the idea of you having to kill your own father to get his wife, so even in a dunmer family, if you're after your mother it has to be well hidden.

As for the harem, I would totally be satisfied with only two out of three, such as Sister and Aunt, who it was said starts out very flirtatious. I understand the problems with having all three, from a story standpoint, as well as, perhaps, from a mechanical standpoint.  Speaking of which, is there an uncle AND aunt in the mod? are the spouses? Or is it only one or the other based on your character's gender?

I like the idea of intrigue, as I mentioned earlier, perhaps your main love interest in the family has someone else trying to get their hands on/in them...There are many options for that.

I suggested earlier that perhaps the main 'taboo' isn't hiding it from your family, when dealing with dunmer/altmer....but hiding it from the world around you. Now, that doesn't hold true all the way across the board, necessarily. For instance, if your uncle/aunt isn't married, everyone might be fine with it....sister would be a bit less accepted, but no one in the family is going to kill you over it. Now, if it's your mom....problems might arrise.

Just further ideas....

Regards!

Thank you to Kain, Volun and Eriberri for your replies! And for listening to ideas! :D

I don't mind forgetting the 'dunmer in solsthiem' idea, I understand the further problems with making the new house, etc, etc....thanks for talking it out...file that one into the trash bin :P....

Glad that the kidnapped sister sounds like an idea that could be put in. I apologize, but I've got a thing for being able to rescue your love interest. I recently found out it's possible to do that with vanilla spouses if you leave them alone too long...I've never experienced it cause I usually drag mine with me everywhere. Somehow, being able to go and grab your sister from the bandits that kidnap her with horrible intentions is something that I can see fitting with most character types.

Do what you want with the father being killed idea...I wasn't sure how it would work myself...though I can imagine him being VERY angry if he finds out you're boning his wife...I don't particularly like the idea of you having to kill your own father to get his wife, so even in a dunmer family, if you're after your mother it has to be well hidden.

As for the harem, I would totally be satisfied with only two out of three, such as Sister and Aunt, who it was said starts out very flirtatious. I understand the problems with having all three, from a story standpoint, as well as, perhaps, from a mechanical standpoint.  Speaking of which, is there an uncle AND aunt in the mod? are the spouses? Or is it only one or the other based on your character's gender?

I like the idea of intrigue, as I mentioned earlier, perhaps your main love interest in the family has someone else trying to get their hands on/in them...There are many options for that.

I suggested earlier that perhaps the main 'taboo' isn't hiding it from your family, when dealing with dunmer/altmer....but hiding it from the world around you. Now, that doesn't hold true all the way across the board, necessarily. For instance, if your uncle/aunt isn't married, everyone might be fine with it....sister would be a bit less accepted, but no one in the family is going to kill you over it. Now, if it's your mom....problems might arrise.

Just further ideas....

Regards!

-About the kidnapped sister.  I also like the idea of saving the damsel in distress.

-There will be an uncle, he will be younger than the father.  Also as a son/nephew you can seduce your father/uncle or both.  Same thing with the females. Daughter/niece can seduce mother/aunt or both.

-About the Altmer/Dunmer taboo issue.  Like I said earlier, just cause it's ok in the Summerset Isles and Morrowind, doesn't mean it's ok in Skyrim.  You would still have to be careful in public.

Kind of a small suggestion/question, i might have missed this already but what are the plans of where the family will be located? Hope its somewhere pretty in a forest or something, like somewhere outside riften. Really beautiful stuff outside near there :D

Originally it was near Whiterun, but we're looking for a more secluded area.

Regarding the place for a home:

There's a lot of free space north and south east of Ivarstead. It's not cold, icy tundra, which means it is a bit more welcoming than Winterhold and furthermore it's neither next to a major city nor too far away. On top of that, every player will get to Ivarstead once in their playthrough. In general, the countryside around Riften seems to be most fitting: woodlands, rivers and lakes, not much population there either etc.

Edit: Just in case you need someone for non-erotic stuff, like an introduction to this mod or in-game book texts or whatever I might be of help, though someone will need to proofread for me, since my English isn't that overwhelming. (And I can only write texts, I have no idea how mod files and stuff like that like that work.)

I know that's not much, but I feel like helping you might be a good thing.

Just further ideas....

Regards!

As Kain mentioned, there will be an option for a 3-some with your uncle/aunt and one other family member, however it will be pretty risky to achieve as:

1) Your Uncle/Aunt is extremely forward/flirtatious and their romance path will move a lot quicker then the other family members, due in no small way to a certain "secret" they have. Because of this, as soon as the relationship reaches a stage where there is any kind of intimacy (risque touches or kissing onward), due to their not-so-cautious nature, it will be harder to conceal your relationship from the other family members/society.

2) Before the 3-some even happens, you have to be romancing both characters (Uncle/Aunt & other family member) at the same time, without EITHER of them finding out, as well as the rest of the family & outsiders. So yeah, it will be challenging. :)

So there is a much bigger risk, but the payoff will be greater if you achieve it.

Anyway, my idea about the Uncle/Aunt - though I haven't run this by Kain & Vulon yet - is that there can be a small event before the Uncle/Aunt part starts (maybe some sort of internal monologue or something) where the choice you make would ultimately decide if it's your Uncle or your Aunt that comes into your life; so you could have one or the other, but not both. The reason I thought of it this way is because both characters have the same flirtatious/forward personality, and two of them in the same house would be a bit overkill. Also it would get too crowded and have double the events occurring that a single character would have.

The Uncle/Aunt is going to be a figure that shakes things up a little in your cozy little home; bringing you extra drama, jealousy and risk. He/she is a person that - I imagine - is quite well-traveled and has never had any trouble attracting people (charismatic), but he/she is also hiding behind a mask of sorts. :)

In any case, I'd rather not base the decision about which of them arrives on your character's gender, because I'm sure there will be people who want to pursue members of their family who are the same gender as their pc, and I want to give those players the same options as the rest of us. :)

Just my thoughts, I'll have to see what Kain & Vulon think first though.

Kind of a small suggestion/question, i might have missed this already but what are the plans of where the family will be located? Hope its somewhere pretty in a forest or something, like somewhere outside riften. Really beautiful stuff outside near there :D

Originally it was near Whiterun, but we're looking for a more secluded area.

Yeah, it was going to be just outside of Whiterun, but as the plain area is not 'discreet' enough for you to practice the more risque acts of your romance without being seen from a mile away, I think we decided to move it onto the side of the hill between and behind the mill & meadery (good location due to it being more secluded and backing up against a forested area for hunting, river for fishing and alchemy ingredients - important aspects of certain events).

-There will be an uncle, he will be younger than the father.  Also as a son/nephew you can seduce your father/uncle or both.  Same thing with the females. Daughter/niece can seduce mother/aunt or both.

-About the Altmer/Dunmer taboo issue.  Like I said earlier, just cause it's ok in the Summerset Isles and Morrowind, doesn't mean it's ok in Skyrim.  You would still have to be careful in public.

Agreed. The uncle, by my imagination, would be a few years younger then the father. Uncle or Aunt can be pursued by any gender. :)

Now as to the Altmer/Dunmer taboo issue, again, we will have to think of some issue that raises the risk of the incest relationship indoors or in close contact with other family members. Of course if you're outdoors you could get caught by a villager or some-such, but as for indoors.. the biggest problem in making things feel forbidden lies in your romancing your sister or brother, as there is no real conflict with that situation..hmm.. I think, or hope, we'll leave the Altmer/Dunmer romance for much later in, so we'll have a chance to really think on it first.

Regarding the place for a home:

Edit: Just in case you need someone for non-erotic stuff, like an introduction to this mod or in-game book texts or whatever I might be of help, though someone will need to proofread for me, since my English isn't that overwhelming. (And I can only write texts, I have no idea how mod files and stuff like that like that work.)

I know that's not much, but I feel like helping you might be a good thing.

Thank you for the offer! Although the decision is Kain's to make, I for one think that we would probably be able to make use of your skills at some point in the mod. Do you have any text you've written that we could take a look at to get an idea of your style?

And I don't mind proofreading your work if you need it - I proof on a daily basis. :)

Anyway, looking forward to your response!

Again, thanks to everyone for their replies!

I'm glad that there is provision for multiple family members to be in on the whole thing. I'm very intrigued regarding the aunt/uncle, and you have answered my questions! I support the idea of having some kind of event to choose between/guide you toward the aunt OR uncle. Personally, I'm mostly straight, so my male characters are always going to choose one or more females...but my female characters aren't so picky and it's entirely possible one might end up with a brother AND aunt, or some such combination. Also, is the aunt/uncle on the mother's side? or the father's? Just wondering. :D

I'm very intrigued to know about the aunt and uncle now, and I really can't wait for this mod to come out....As with all good mods, I wish it could come out very soon, but I want you to take your time in creating it. I hope that you guys come out with something great for the dunmer, since, as I've said, I'm creating a character currently that will eventually fit into this mod very well. I've got future ideas for a nord character as well!

And right back to the altmer/dunmer once again....perhaps your father simply makes a decree that no one in your family will practice incest. Perhaps he finds it too dangerous to do so since they're living in skyrim and he doesn't want to take chances. If he is the 'head' of the family, the others would listen. Since your character is family, but is coming back from 'outside' the family, you would be less likely to listen to him.

I just realized that I don't know how the PC gets 'reinvolved' with his family again. What plan do you guys have for that? Unless it's a secret, I would love to know!

Thanks again and nine-speed! :P.....

Aaran

Y'know, it's not often a thread that starts out as a request becomes a reality, but you guys are putting a lot of work into this, I can see!

I'd like to offer my (meager) help if necessary - I don't know about Quest Programming or Dialogue beyond the bare levels (though I could probably teach myself pretty quick), but I am fairly handy with papyrus scripting, if you need any help on that front. I've also done writing and editing work in the past, if you would like either a second pair of eyes or an extra pen. :)

I will leave this question for Kain to field, as I've only ever heard of papyrus scripting in passing and so don't know what that is. :D

When we really get down into the dialogue part of the mod, we might be able to use your help (again, that depends upon Kain) - just curiously, when it comes to writing, what would you generally feel most comfortable writing about in a mod like this?

I'm glad that there is provision for multiple family members to be in on the whole thing. I'm very intrigued regarding the aunt/uncle, and you have answered my questions! I support the idea of having some kind of event to choose between/guide you toward the aunt OR uncle. Personally, I'm mostly straight, so my male characters are always going to choose one or more females...but my female characters aren't so picky and it's entirely possible one might end up with a brother AND aunt, or some such combination. Also, is the aunt/uncle on the mother's side? or the father's? Just wondering. :D

I'm very intrigued to know about the aunt and uncle now, and I really can't wait for this mod to come out....As with all good mods, I wish it could come out very soon, but I want you to take your time in creating it. I hope that you guys come out with something great for the dunmer, since, as I've said, I'm creating a character currently that will eventually fit into this mod very well. I've got future ideas for a nord character as well!

And right back to the altmer/dunmer once again....perhaps your father simply makes a decree that no one in your family will practice incest. Perhaps he finds it too dangerous to do so since they're living in skyrim and he doesn't want to take chances. If he is the 'head' of the family, the others would listen. Since your character is family, but is coming back from 'outside' the family, you would be less likely to listen to him.

I just realized that I don't know how the PC gets 'reinvolved' with his family again. What plan do you guys have for that? Unless it's a secret, I would love to know!

Well, it depends upon what Kain and Vulon feel is the best, but I for one would love to have the Uncle on the father's side, and the Aunt on the mother's side. This would also fulfill some guy's desires about having sex with sisters (and them getting jealous over your attentions).

I'm glad you like the idea of the uncle/aunt so far - he/she is my favorite character right now too, but I think that's mainly because he/she has the most fleshed-out personality of any family member so far. :)

But I can only make these suggestions as a writer, and not as a modder or a scripter, sadly. I hope that most, if not all, of our ideas can be modded/scripted into the game, but until we've had someone who does these things really have a look at what we've got (and we've had a good look at the mods already out there), it's hard to say how much of it is possible so far.

For that reason I try to think up methods of using our ideas that will hopefully not make as much work for the people modding & scripting it, or give too much cause for bugs to pop up. I have no idea if it's helping though! lol.

You know, I really LOVE that idea about the decree your Dunmer father makes - great work! The moment I read that bit I immediately got excited about making the Dunmer family again (as you will probably have read, I was sort of dreading making this family because of the taboo issues we discussed). But this decree idea is great for a number of reasons - one is that it realistically makes sense for a Dunmer family, once newly moved to a place like Skyrim with it's anti-incest rules, to set down a decree like that to protect themselves. So now the forbidden factor comes back with full force, PLUS, for example, It would be especially sweet to seduce father Dunmer and watch him struggle between wanting you and upholding the law he set in place (his pride being at stake). Or of course, going behind your fathers back to get at your mum.

The thought behind teh player & their family moving into a house together was that a rich deceased uncle left the house to you. I'd like to go further and say (though this wasn't mentioned yet and is just an idea I came up with now) perhaps it could be that back in your home country your family lived in a house that was kind of cramped for the number of people living there. After seeing the size of the house left to you - too big for one person - you decide that it would benefit your family to come and live there as well. Maybe, initially, you only meant to stick around until you'd helped them settle in, but soon found that leaving was suddenly not as easy as you originally thought (this actually makes sense for one particular reason, but it would be a spoiler to mention, so I'd better not say).

I dunno, just an idea.. lol.

I just wanted to check, this is still an "all vanilla races, per player option" family idea, right? Not just Dunmer? I see the Dunmer getting brought up the most. I haven't checked in on this thread for a while, so I may have missed something.

I am generally most comfortable with writing witty banter as far as dialogue goes; I can craft a decent yarn, as well. On the sexual front, I'm most comfortable writing maternal women, but I'm flexible. You can see a sample of other things I've written for Skyrim in the spellbooks for this mod:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17353/?

Yes, all races will be included. The Dunmer are just being brought up more often at this juncture because we're trying to figure out how to best implement the taboo element of incestuous relations for the elven races, given that their culture has a more historically tolerant view on incest. 

The current plan is to have general dialogue for each family that's, for lack of a better term, cross-cultural. We do plan on differentiating each race with some dialogue that's "exclusive" to their culture, and we plan on implementing different end-game scenarios for each race that are more tailor-made for their culture. For instance, the example of a Nord family member committing suicide after having been been discovered in the act of incest out of a heavy sense of societal guilt and pressure, whereas a Dunmer relative might instead have a racist Nord kill them out of pure intolerance and disgust. That's about all we have ironed out at this point, but different scenarios for each family in situations like that is something we've been looking in to. 

So, as for writing, as I said, we were currently planning on having each race have, more or less, much of the same dialogue -- just with important distinctions here and there and some original conversations and scenarios to spice things up. However, I, for one, wouldn't be adverse to having more customized dialogue for each race if we had more writers willing to contribute. It was just a bit of a daunting task to consider undertaking when it was just eriberri, myself, and Kain hashing out ideas. Writing extensive dialogue for each race is a lot of work for a team of three. Possible, but very time-consuming. :P

I'll post a more substantial reply then this, but Vulon, I just wanted to let you know what I have been thinking (over the last few days) about the dialogue across families and have a way we can probably do this that will refine the paths for each family (& family member) to make them quite unique from each other, and still save quite a bit of time.

It's a process, much like the romance stage tree, that breaks it down.

Anyway, it shouldn't be as much work as we'd thought - it's just taking me ages to write the whole explanation of it in our conversation. haha. :D

One thing I hate? when the answer in your head is simple, but the words that you're trying to put down are NOT. :P

EDIT:

CindySkye, on 16 Jul 2013 - 03:38 AM, said:snapback.png

I just wanted to check, this is still an "all vanilla races, per player option" family idea, right? Not just Dunmer? I see the Dunmer getting brought up the most. I haven't checked in on this thread for a while, so I may have missed something.

I am generally most comfortable with writing witty banter as far as dialogue goes; I can craft a decent yarn, as well. On the sexual front, I'm most comfortable writing maternal women, but I'm flexible. You can see a sample of other things I've written for Skyrim in the spellbooks for this mod:

http://skyrim.nexusm...om/mods/17353/?

Is there a way you could show us a copy of the text from those books or something, without having to download & install the mod to see them? a word document or some such? I'd be really interested in checking it out. :)

I for one would never turn down an extra set of skilled hands working on this project - every little bit helps - and I like that you can write witty banter too; that type of ability could really come in handy.

Y'know, it's not often a thread that starts out as a request becomes a reality, but you guys are putting a lot of work into this, I can see!

I'd like to offer my (meager) help if necessary - I don't know about Quest Programming or Dialogue beyond the bare levels (though I could probably teach myself pretty quick), but I am fairly handy with papyrus scripting, if you need any help on that front. I've also done writing and editing work in the past, if you would like either a second pair of eyes or an extra pen. :)

If you're any good with Papyrus, then welcome aboard.  :)  Doing dialogue, setting up the conditions and quests is easy.  Scripting is the tough part.

Haha, alright, I promise! I actually just recently recorded for a pretty basic redguard follower in another mod. 

The dialogue was pretty straightforward, but here's my current burly redguard voice. I should emphasize, though, that I was pretty lazy with this voice. Just basically spoke in a lower, bit more rumble-y tone and threw in some Nazir-esque inflections here and there. So I might polish it up some, make it a bit more unique. :P

And I just have to say, I'd really like to recreate this voice I did around a week ago; maybe not for the redguard, but for someone. I just feel like this is one of the sexiest voices I can muster. I personally find this voice pretty cool. Haha, maybe that's conceited of me, I dunno. Although I did just record that one day shortly after getting up, so I still had early morning voice. :P

Okay, I've made the Redguard Father (his name is Nasir) - opinions would be appreciated. :)

2cprh9w.jpgd7kzn.jpg

im a guy,but i can say this is sexy.

but compared to father, all i can say is this is more suitable to be... u, or the brother, or even barely pass as uncle, since he look a bit young.

maybe a bit of thin beard will do the trick.

still sexy though

Haha, alright, I promise! I actually just recently recorded for a pretty basic redguard follower in another mod. 

The dialogue was pretty straightforward, but here's my current burly redguard voice. I should emphasize, though, that I was pretty lazy with this voice. Just basically spoke in a lower, bit more rumble-y tone and threw in some Nazir-esque inflections here and there. So I might polish it up some, make it a bit more unique. :P

And I just have to say, I'd really like to recreate this voice I did around a week ago; maybe not for the redguard, but for someone. I just feel like this is one of the sexiest voices I can muster. I personally find this voice pretty cool. Haha, maybe that's conceited of me, I dunno. Although I did just record that one day shortly after getting up, so I still had early morning voice. :P

Okay, only the second link worked (Interesting NPCs - Bodyguard), the first one led to an error page on Dropbox. Could you upload that first file to your Soundcloud too?

As for the second voice, I like it - might be good for a Breton? You're lucky your just-woken-up voice sounds like that, I sound like a man when I just wake up (heyyy.. we might be able to use that! jkjk). It ain't pretty. :D :D

BTW, speaking of Dropbox, I don't know that much about it, but it might be a great way for those of us working on this mod to share the work we've done and any material relevant to the mod that we've gathered (even though a free account only hold 2GB, considering most of the files we share will be text-based it should suffice).

Okay, I've made the Redguard Father (his name is Nasir) - opinions would be appreciated. :)

2cprh9w.jpgd7kzn.jpg

im a guy,but i can say this is sexy.

but compared to father, all i can say is this is more suitable to be... u, or the brother, or even barely pass as uncle, since he look a bit young.

maybe a bit of thin beard will do the trick.

still sexy though

Thank you for your thoughts - I DID wonder if he looked too young. Originally he had a beard but he didn't look as hot with the beard so I just gave him heavy stubble instead. Skyrim's character creator is pretty misleading like that, he looked a lot older when I was creating him. :D

He doesn't look old enough to be the son, and keep in mind that the uncle is younger then the father, so he could pass for an uncle.

I will play around with him a bit more anyway, then post whatever I come up with in this thread. :)

I'm really excited this mod is taking shape and am looking forward to completion.  Theres voice acting now...awesome maybe you could post some samples of whatever you might be working on right now Vulon?...and im in agreement that the redguard dad is a bit young looking maybe just the weathered face texture of the vanilla sort would remedy this...as for the dunmer...maybe they moved to skyrim in the first place to get away from the dark elf culture.. but it follows them there!!

Keep up the great work Kain and the rest, again really looking forward to this.

ah man, seeing naked papa posted for 2 straight days is really dangerous on my straight mind.

i need to see some naked mother too or i'll start questioning my preference...

*dusts hands off* My work here is done. :D

I'm really excited this mod is taking shape and am looking forward to completion.  Theres voice acting now...awesome maybe you could post some samples of whatever you might be working on right now Vulon?...and im in agreement that the redguard dad is a bit young looking maybe just the weathered face texture of the vanilla sort would remedy this...as for the dunmer...maybe they moved to skyrim in the first place to get away from the dark elf culture.. but it follows them there!!

Keep up the great work Kain and the rest, again really looking forward to this.

We haven't written the dialogue for the family members yet (or not much anyway), still creating and sorting romance events, among other things. So no voicing yet, either.

The only thing I have against the weathered vanilla textures (complexions) is that they looks BUTT UGLY (and they replace the skin texture of the character's face to vanilla if you use them). The whole purpose of making these guys look as they do is that the player is meant to want to do them or/and be done by them. :D

EDIT: What's more, I can't find any wrinkle texture mods, besides ones that remove them.