Incest mod! Now a WIP! (Link to New Thread in Description)

Okay well, as some people mentioned that Nasir (Redguard Daddy) looked too young without facial hair, I tried him with a few different styles and couldn't really decide which fit him best (I'm still partial to the original).

If you could, please let me know which style you think looks best and most makes him look like a father. Thank you!

And sorry to those who are getting sick of seeing him on every page - I promise this is the last one. Haha~

Number 1 is the original. 4/inset (I had to add the inset because he's a photogenic subject, you understand) would be my next preference.

17g7dy.jpg

As for females, both Kain & Vulon are working on those, and there will likely be more then one female set to choose from for each family. There have already been a number of females shown in the pages of this thread, but I'm sure they wouldn't be adverse to showing new ones every now & then. :)

EDIT:

Ah, whoops. This link to the Redguard voice might work.

Yep, that works! But now the second link - that was working before - isn't working (gives me a dropbox error page). :huh:

Just give me some time to listen to your different voices and I will be able to tell you which is most like how I imagine the Redguard dad & uncle.

Thanks again for agreeing to voice them! :wub:

well, personally i think 2 and 4 is good as its not so thick but it already make it pass as a father, and i did say before that Redguard gives the same feeling as a traveling Gypsies, and somehow i cant imagine a Redguard man without a mustache

Hey there again!

Wow, GREAT JOB Eriberri! I mean, he does look pretty hot...and I'm a straight guy to boot :P....

I don't know who's working on the women in this mod, but I can't wait to see some preview shots of them!

Aaran

Yeah, I see eri already responded to this, but as of right now, Kain's done the most work designing the families (you can find pictures of them throughout this thread), but last night I began toying with the possibility of including different 'family packs' to download. This would give players a plethora of options to choose from based on their taste. I designed some 'prototypes' for the Nord females last night -- I was a bit lazy and ended up giving the mother and sister the same lips and the sister and aunt the same eyes, but this is what I have in mind so far. :P

30gZUPb.jpg?1

Eri, by second link, do you mean the soundcloud link I had in my post? Because I just checked and it works for me. Unless you're talking about the second Ahmad link I have on my actual dropbox page, in which case, I don't know what the problem would be.

Okay well, as some people mentioned that Nasir (Redguard Daddy) looked too young without facial hair, I tried him with a few different styles and couldn't really decide which fit him best (I'm still partial to the original).

If you could, please let me know which style you think looks best and most makes him look like a father. Thank you!

And sorry to those who are getting sick of seeing him on every page - I promise this is the last one. Haha~

Number 1 is the original. 4/inset (I had to add the inset because he's a photogenic subject, you understand) would be my next preference.

17g7dy.jpg

As for females, both Kain & Vulon are working on those, and there will likely be more then one female set to choose from for each family. There have already been a number of females shown in the pages of this thread, but I'm sure they wouldn't be adverse to showing new ones every now & then. :)

EDIT:

Ah, whoops. This link to the Redguard voice might work.

Yep, that works! But now the second link - that was working before - isn't working (gives me a dropbox error page). :huh:

Just give me some time to listen to your different voices and I will be able to tell you which is most like how I imagine the Redguard dad & uncle.

Thanks again for agreeing to voice them! :wub:

Personally, I like the one that you have chosen there, Eri.... 4 would be the first choice, second would have to be 3 I think.

Hey there again!

Wow, GREAT JOB Eriberri! I mean, he does look pretty hot...and I'm a straight guy to boot :P....

I don't know who's working on the women in this mod, but I can't wait to see some preview shots of them!

Aaran

Yeah, I see eri already responded to this, but as of right now, Kain's done the most work designing the families (you can find pictures of them throughout this thread), but last night I began toying with the possibility of including different 'family packs' to download. This would give players a plethora of options to choose from based on their taste. I designed some 'prototypes' for the Nord females last night -- I was a bit lazy and ended up giving the mother and sister the same lips and the sister and aunt the same eyes, but this is what I have in mind so far. :P

30gZUPb.jpg?1

Eri, by second link, do you mean the soundcloud link I had in my post? Because I just checked and it works for me. Unless you're talking about the second Ahmad link I have on my actual dropbox page, in which case, I don't know what the problem would be.

Hey Volun!

Thanks for your post with those pics! I like the idea of having 'family packs' if that's possible, though certainly one pack would be just fine to begin with :P:P....

A bit of a 'review' on those you posted there, though I understand they are only 'prototypes'. I really like the sister overall, though the only part that I might change, would be the lips. Still, she has a good resemblance to the mother, which I think is a good thing. The Aunt there is a bit iffy for me. I think it's the nose that throws me off.

That's only my two cents....beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say. In any case, Please keep up the god work! And Post more pics as you make them! :D:P...

Here's Nord uncle v2:

hih7.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tell me what you ladies think?

He's rather nice to look at :D

Though he does come across as more of a 'by the book' "good boy" type (sort of like a D&D Paladin without armor), rather then the charismatic, sensual, flirty type who has no scruples about seriously hitting on his niece/nephew and taking the initiative. I can imagine this guy closer to the father then the uncle (if you make him look a little older), but that's just my humble opinion. :)

Tell me what you ladies think?

definitely the type that could make my pussy wet, if i had one

but same as eri's Redguard, he seems like he's 25, a bit young for an uncle

You still think that Nasir (redguard) looks 25? even with his 'stache?

I didn't think he looked 25 to begin with (maybe closer to 31 or so), but now I think he could pass for about 40. Also don't forget that the voicing will make a difference too. :)

I was an auntie at 13, and 2 of my nieces were older then me, so I don't think there IS such a thing as being too young to be an uncle/aunt.

That being said, the uncle is meant to look a little younger then the father, but quite a bit older then the son.

Okay it's working for me again now - not sure what happened there for a moment! :huh:

There are parts of that bodyguard's voice that sound similar to how I imagine the uncle. I will message you about it a little later to explain. :)

The only thing sort of "negative" I noticed about all the fathers and mothers, was that they are exceedingly young. I understand that you start having children at a younger age in medieval settings, but still...you have an older brother so you're not the first child. The ages between the father and uncle or mother and aunt could indeed be that diverse, since you can have a longer span of time inbetween children. My own grandfather had an uncle a year YOUNGER than himself. They went to school together and he called the boy "uncle". His own grandfather and grandmother thus had another son a year after their grandchild was born. Just to put things in perspective.

So if Uncle and Aunt look a bt younger (but idealy still older than you), that's fine.

But you know, there are vanilla faces with just a few age lines in them. You might want to look at those. Not the really aged ones, but maybe you should consider that your father and mother might look more young-middle aged to middle aged, rather than young looking robust thirty year old people.

If you want to go for the youthfull hottie, you've got a sibling from either sex.

Not to say they can't look beautiful, but...the father some more lines, maybe a scar or two. And as mentioned earlier, a bit more hairy. The mother's face withg just the barest of lines from age. There is a reason MILF's have their own appeal (as do cougars, but we don't need to go that far necesairily).

This would make it so that there are more "kinks" and "fetishes" availale in the mod, and it feels more real.

Just think about Carlotta Valencia in Whiterun. She might be a bit "plain" by mod standards, but her face might give you an idea of what I mean. Or Riverwood's Gerdur and Sigrid.

They aren't that old, but definitely show a bit more age than the smooth-skinned bodacious babes revealed so far. Make no mistake, I think those women look terrific, but too young. The mothers (and fathers) need to look good, but can't they look good in a more aged manner?

The only thing sort of "negative" I noticed about all the fathers and mothers, was that they are exceedingly young. I understand that you start having children at a younger age in medieval settings, but still...you have an older brother so you're not the first child. The ages between the father and uncle or mother and aunt could indeed be that diverse, since you can have a longer span of time inbetween children. My own grandfather had an uncle a year YOUNGER than himself. They went to school together and he called the boy "uncle". His own grandfather and grandmother thus had another son a year after their grandchild was born. Just to put things in perspective.

So if Uncle and Aunt look a bt younger (but idealy still older than you), that's fine.

But you know, there are vanilla faces with just a few age lines in them. You might want to look at those. Not the really aged ones, but maybe you should consider that your father and mother might look more young-middle aged to middle aged, rather than young looking robust thirty year old people.

If you want to go for the youthfull hottie, you've got a sibling from either sex.

Not to say they can't look beautiful, but...the father some more lines, maybe a scar or two. And as mentioned earlier, a bit more hairy. The mother's face withg just the barest of lines from age. There is a reason MILF's have their own appeal (as do cougars, but we don't need to go that far necesairily).

This would make it so that there are more "kinks" and "fetishes" availale in the mod, and it feels more real.

Just think about Carlotta Valencia in Whiterun. She might be a bit "plain" by mod standards, but her face might give you an idea of what I mean. Or Riverwood's Gerdur and Sigrid.

They aren't that old, but definitely show a bit more age than the smooth-skinned bodacious babes revealed so far. Make no mistake, I think those women look terrific, but too young. The mothers (and fathers) need to look good, but can't they look good in a more aged manner?

I understand about the 'adding wrinkles' things, as I mentioned earlier, but the only wrinkle textures in game that actually show up on the forehead are incredibly dark and crude-looking; essentially you have the complexion shown on Nasir (Redguard father), then one largely pock-marked (with no forehead wrinkles), then one with slightly darker area on the cheek hollows, then the crude wrinkles, and then more and more crude wrinkles (believe me, when I was creating father the wrinkles were the first thing I went for, and have cycled through them numerous times since - they look terrible).

take a look for yourself:

24y03ut.jpg

Now, if someone could take these wrinkles and make them a little more subtle/lighter, especially the vertical ones on the forehead, I would actually LIKE to use them on the fathers (and possibly uncles).

Of course, I did spend quite some time looking around for mods with better wrinkles, but have had NO luck (blame that on the lack of customization mods for men - it's rather annoying). Most wrinkle mods are designed to remove the ones that already exist.

As for the beards, we will have fathers & uncles with beards (we already have a few), but wanted to have some variation on that front too. We also have scars on the males (in fact, all of my males so far have them - it's harder to see on Nasir due to his darker skin, but uncle Sirus (Morad) has a huge burn mark over his left eye)

However, there is no reason why we can't add extra packs with much more weathered looking parents so if people prefer that, they can install them instead.

Don't worry, you will have a few choices. :)

I agree, Ferrox, but a lot of that also has to do with what body texture is being used. For example, I use the Mature Skin for CBBE, which I think goes a long way in establishing a more obviously 'mature' feel for the mother. This texture also replaces the existing complexion options, however. For me, at least. Maybe I'm doing something wrong; I dunno. More to the point, the issue is that it can sometimes be difficult to strike a balance when you have one body texture for each sex. I've toyed around with a SkyProc mod called 'Everybody's Different' which gives NPCs different textures at random, but, well...it's random. Still, it's a nice touch. It's certainly possible to make different members of the family use standalone textures, which would be great for differentiating age, but seeing as how not all textures work with all body types, this is something we wouldn't force on the player. We've discussed this idea, but for the moment, it's not the highest priority. I also brought up the notion of possibly using different body types, in addition to textures, for each family member -- for instance, UNP and a 'smoother' texture for the Sister, fuller-figured CBBE and the Mature Skin texture for Mother, etcetera. Or, at the very least, different CBBE bodies created with the CB++ bodyslide tool to make compatibility with clothes and armor more feasible. Again, this would be purely optional, and seeing as how it would be a lot more work, this is on the back burner for now. 

OMG, its Zeus after 2 month at the gym.

SEXY, i like it, and im no ladies

Yeah, I based him of off Zeus.  Btw isn't Zeus naturally ripped?  

UNnaturally ripped, considering he's a god and there's nothing really natural about him. ;)

I dig your dudes, but it would be nice to see variations in their facial features though, since their eyes,nose and mouth are the same (makes them look like twins.. which I suppose we could even do for one of the races? what do you think?). :)

I'm going to try my hand at the Nord dudes later today, after I've finished the Redguard son & touched-up Sirus (who's called Morad for this mod).

I swear, I get so much more pleasure out of creating male characters then I do females. grrrrrrrawr. :wub:

Okay, I made the Redguard Son, Farhad.

And just for the record, I can't get rid of the stubble he has, it's part of the skin and if I replaced it with a smoother version then my fathers & uncles would be effected too.

Anyway, please let me know what you think - your feedback is important to me. :)

29ok5cl.jpg11rqkgw.jpg

I like him, although I'm so used to using that exact hairstyle in a number of my female playthroughs that it caught me off guard for a moment. Not a big deal, though. :P

Haha - I know what you mean, but there are so few male hairstyles as it is, and fewer still that actually make the man look like he's washed his hair sometimes in the last year.

I'm not massively into this haircut myself either tbh, but I'd already given my other two Redguards long hair hair and wanted to mix it up a bit, and most of the other short styles were wayyy too modern.

And don't forget, he's meant to be a bit pretty - so the fact he looks a bit like your females might be a good thing~ :D

Actually, those wrinkles on that brown-haired one (bretton?) looks really good. At least for the humans. And the nord "Zeus" is pretty good too.

The amount of wrinkles makes that first man look very distinguished. He's seen a lot, but still has charm. In contrast with a younger man (the brother), and a middle road with the uncle, how could the ladies lack choice anymore?

Why don't you try it on a few of the other human races? Maybe it won't work on all races, but that one you've got up there, I do believe it works for him.

OMG, its Zeus after 2 month at the gym.

SEXY, i like it, and im no ladies

Yeah, I based him of off Zeus.  Btw isn't Zeus naturally ripped?  

UNnaturally ripped, considering he's a god and there's nothing really natural about him. ;)

I dig your dudes, but it would be nice to see variations in their facial features though, since their eyes,nose and mouth are the same (makes them look like twins.. which I suppose we could even do for one of the races? what do you think?). :)

I'm going to try my hand at the Nord dudes later today, after I've finished the Redguard son & touched-up Sirus (who's called Morad for this mod).

I swear, I get so much more pleasure out of creating male characters then I do females. grrrrrrrawr. :wub:

The reason they have the same features is cause they're brothers.  But I definitely want to see your vision for the Nord males. :) 

Okay, I made the Redguard Son, Farhad.

And just for the record, I can't get rid of the stubble he has, it's part of the skin and if I replaced it with a smoother version then my fathers & uncles would be effected too.

Anyway, please let me know what you think - your feedback is important to me. :)

29ok5cl.jpg11rqkgw.jpg

You were actually able to make a youthful looking male. Every male looks so mature by default, so it's hard to make a young one.  Great job!

You were actually able to make a youthful looking male. Every male looks so mature by default, so it's hard to make a young one.  Great job!

Thank you very much! :D I'm glad you like him! Though I'm not sure about his hair (might still change that) and it's a shame I can't have him without the stubble and still keep my father/uncle with THEIR stubble. :(

Actually, those wrinkles on that brown-haired one (bretton?) looks really good. At least for the humans. And the nord "Zeus" is pretty good too.

The amount of wrinkles makes that first man look very distinguished. He's seen a lot, but still has charm. In contrast with a younger man (the brother), and a middle road with the uncle, how could the ladies lack choice anymore?

Why don't you try it on a few of the other human races? Maybe it won't work on all races, but that one you've got up there, I do believe it works for him.

That's where we'll have to agree to disagree. I am happy to make some additional "weathered" parents, but those wrinkles look hideous on Nasir (Redguard).

I will, however, see if I can maybe find a way to edit the wrinkle texture in photoshop, though being a perfectionist it could take a while - I was thinking if it's possible I would maybe make 4 variations:

- lighter version of that wrinkle texture

- lighter version of that wrinkle texture minus the vertical wrinkles

- lighter version of that wrinkle texture minus the vertical wrinkles and with some additional forehead wrinkles (since the horizontal wrinkles are all at the top).

- lighter version of that wrinkle texture with the wrinkles slightly repositioned (cos they look a bit off to me - especially that wrinkle beneath the hair!)

And the great thing, too, is that we can then add them for males AND females.

I hope I can get it to work - if all it requires is a bit of a paint-over of the vanilla textures, then it might not be that hard. we'll see!

Thanks for making me aware of this - without your having let me know I probably would never have thought to try editing them. :)

EDIT: I've done a bit of research on this now and it looks do-able. woot. :)