Incest mod! Now a WIP! (Link to New Thread in Description)

I'm currently trying to think up lines of dialogue for the mom and PC at the market.  :P Kain, what did you have in mind for the general progression? I was thinking first day would be relegated to casual conversation, second day would be a bit more open, third day would be borderline flirtatious and have some underlying sexual tension (I'm thinking it would be nice to have the mom ask if the PC's been seeing anyone in a romantic sense, and then take off from there), and the fourth day would be where a lot of that bubbling sexual desire comes to the surface and is a bit more obvious, though they still try to hide it under the pretense of casual conversation.  :P

That sounds perfect.

Also, what other scenarios do you want dialogue for? Once I have some solid ideas on the market dialogue it shouldn't take long to whip up, so I'd like to know what to work on next.  :D

There will be a bathing scene.

And, of course, there's still the issue of securing more voice actors. Honestly, I feel like this is going to be one of the biggest hurdles. No other VA has responded to the thread I started as of right now, and there's also the matter of sound quality. I have a pretty good set-up, but I understand that not everyone does. So if and when we do get more voice actors involved, expect varying degrees of recording quality. There are certain things that are easy to fix, such as removing noise in between lines, etcetera, but removing noise that can be heard when speaking is a different matter altogether. I go to a lot of effort to make sure noise is as absolutely minimal as I can get with my equipment, but for people who record with lower quality mics (or even webcams), that's simply not doable. Hope that won't be an issue for people. 

Yes, that will be a problem.  Especially finding female voice actors.

About the bathing scene, can you tell me what all leads up to it and what the general circumstances are? Is this before or after their first time together, or does it build up to them getting busy for the first time? :P 

In regards to recording quality, I think we'll just have to make do with what we can get. As long as the actors and actresses are solid and the writing's up to par, I think people will be able to forgive not having studio quality recordings. I don't know if you're familiar with the mod 'Alicia the painslut', but I just sent the creator of that mod a PM asking if he could get me in touch with the VA. I think the quality of her recordings aren't bad, especially in comparison to a lot of what I've heard, and I personally like the tone of her voice. In the painslut mod, her voice is more 'excessive' since it fits the role, but I have a feeling if she were to bring it down a few notches it would be a good fit for one of the female roles. 

about that, can u make it so that every family member has a set time everyday where they will take a bath as a schedule(like mother at 7pm, then father at 8pm). This way, everyday u can have a chance to peep(its your house after all, making one or two peep hole is not wrong right? ), and doing it frequently will get u exposed(depend on your sneak ability) and depending on your relationship level the results may vary. For example if u peep on the very first day and got busted they will get really angry at u but if u got busted when u build a bit of romantic scene with them they wont get angry, but ask u to stop doing that and said that somehow they feel really weird inside, and after lots of romantic scene they might ask u to join, and u can choose to join or not and this might get u exposed to other family member so u need to be careful.

And speaking of peephole, maybe u can make one for every room, or even a secret path which connecct to every room where u can peep.

and can u tell me what do u think about my idea from before? :(

btw i think i got an idea for Altmer and Dunmer problems, dunno if its a good one, your choice.

What if you make their family devote themselves to a new god.

this religion is newly develop and widely but secretly(openly is good too) spread within Altmer and Dunmer society, where it condemns all act of incest as it is bad for expanding the social community. U can make that your family is a true believer of this god and definitely think that incest is a sin, but somehow u cant fight the urge of your true nature to commit that taboo. this way if u get the bad end, your love interest will be sacrificed to the god as an example to all the other follower.

hows that?

I haven't visited this thread in a damn long time, but I'm SOOOOO relieved to find that the mod is still being worked on. It looks like everyone here has some awesome ideas regarding the whole mod, and I'm very excited.

Let me throw a couple things around...

First off, While the taboo and 'forbidden' aspect is certainly one of the many things I find appealing about incest, try this for Altmer and Dunmer. Since incest is more widely practiced in those races (What about bosmer?), it wouldn't be so much that you're hiding it from one another as from the world. And maybe, perhaps, it's just not happened much in your family before. So they would be duly shocked at first to find brotherXsister or sonXmother or fatherXdaughter....

I have a couple of questions as well....is there plans for a  MULTIPLE incest relationship? (I.e......maybe I want to have sex with mother AND sister...)

Must it end in marriage? could you not marry someone else and have your incest partner move in with you, provided the spouse is alright with it? <-- Ok, I know that idea might only work in the dunmer/altmer families....something to think on.....

I'm thinking on the Dunmer/Altmer side, because I just started a new Dunmer character, he's destined to be a mage/thief/assassin....but he was either separated from his family, or orphaned at a young age. He made his way to skyrim and will be working his way up from the bottom. It might be wonderful to have his family involved in some way....

EDIT: One further idea.... For those who own dragonborn, you could make it so the dunmer family lives on Solsthiem...so when you travel there for the associated quests, behold, your long lost family!

~*~*~*~*~*

On to the question of audio quality. I don't know what sort of software you or anyone else uses to record/clean up audio. However, I do know this (since I use it nearly every day at work...freelancer...), Adobe Audition (expensive, I know...but I have it), has functions for cleaning portions of audio. You can do a large part of the noise using filters, and then you have to go through the lines themselves and 'clean' them by hand. Somewhat time consuming but the results can be amazing. I don't know what sort of time schedule you are looking at, or what kinds of lines you have done, but I would be willing to try my hand at cleaning some of them up, even just to illustrate the difference.

The only problem I could see is that my internet connection isn't great for sharing large files....someone connected with the mod send me a PM or post in here...

Regards,

Aaran

about that, can u make it so that every family member has a set time everyday where they will take a bath as a schedule(like mother at 7pm, then father at 8pm). This way, everyday u can have a chance to peep(its your house after all, making one or two peep hole is not wrong right? ), and doing it frequently will get u exposed(depend on your sneak ability) and depending on your relationship level the results may vary. For example if u peep on the very first day and got busted they will get really angry at u but if u got busted when u build a bit of romantic scene with them they wont get angry, but ask u to stop doing that and said that somehow they feel really weird inside, and after lots of romantic scene they might ask u to join, and u can choose to join or not and this might get u exposed to other family member so u need to be careful.

And speaking of peephole, maybe u can make one for every room, or even a secret path which connecct to every room where u can peep.

btw i think i got an idea for Altmer and Dunmer problems, dunno if its a good one, your choice.

this religion is newly develop and widely but secretly(openly is good too) spread within Altmer and Dunmer society, where it condemns all act of incest as it is bad for expanding the social community. U can make that your family is a true believer of this god and definitely think that incest is a sin, but somehow u cant fight the urge of your true nature to commit that taboo. this way if u get the bad end, your love interest will be sacrificed to the god as an example to all the other follower.

hows that?

I think the peep hole idea would be awesome, if it's doable. :D

As for the 'new god' idea, I think that's a bit lore unfriendly, you know? I think it'd be easy enough to just have a lot of pressure put on the elven races from the Nords in general. A pretty sizable percentage of the Nords don't take kindly to the elves as it is, so if the elves were discovered practicing incest, maybe instead of having one of 'em commit suicide, it would actually make more sense to have an angry, racist Nord kill them? Of course, the player could try to avoid this outcome, but if they made the wrong choices...I'm sure you see where I'm going with this. 

Master Aaran, I like your ideas, and the whole 'hiding it from the world' example ties in nicely with my own ideas regarding this. 

As far as audio quality is concerned, I've heard great things about Audition. It was recommended to me by a professional voice actress who I had the pleasure of working with for an upcoming mod; I just don't have the funds at the moment. :P

If you were willing, though, we could really use someone to clean the audio with Audition. That would really help. Of course, this is all operating under the assumption that the VAs who become involved in the project will have less than great audio recording equipment. Who knows, I could be totally off base and we could end up getting people on board with professional grade equipment. :P 

Speaking of VAs, looks like the 'painslut' VA won't be able to contribute. I talked to the guy who made the mod and he said her husband wasn't really fond of the idea of her doing racy voiceovers. So I shall resume searching for more potential actors and actresses.  

About the bathing scene, can you tell me what all leads up to it and what the general circumstances are? Is this before or after their first time together, or does it build up to them getting busy for the first time? :P

In regards to recording quality, I think we'll just have to make do with what we can get. As long as the actors and actresses are solid and the writing's up to par, I think people will be able to forgive not having studio quality recordings. I don't know if you're familiar with the mod 'Alicia the painslut', but I just sent the creator of that mod a PM asking if he could get me in touch with the VA. I think the quality of her recordings aren't bad, especially in comparison to a lot of what I've heard, and I personally like the tone of her voice. In the painslut mod, her voice is more 'excessive' since it fits the role, but I have a feeling if she were to bring it down a few notches it would be a good fit for one of the female roles. 

From 4-6 pm the mother takes a bath in the bath house.

hows that?

Taking a bath is apart of each family members schedule.  As for peephole, I'd have to look for meshes that can serve as a peephole.

I haven't visited this thread in a damn long time, but I'm SOOOOO relieved to find that the mod is still being worked on. It looks like everyone here has some awesome ideas regarding the whole mod, and I'm very excited.

Let me throw a couple things around...

First off, While the taboo and 'forbidden' aspect is certainly one of the many things I find appealing about incest, try this for Altmer and Dunmer. Since incest is more widely practiced in those races (What about bosmer?), it wouldn't be so much that you're hiding it from one another as from the world. And maybe, perhaps, it's just not happened much in your family before. So they would be duly shocked at first to find brotherXsister or sonXmother or fatherXdaughter....

I have a couple of questions as well....is there plans for a  MULTIPLE incest relationship? (I.e......maybe I want to have sex with mother AND sister...)

Must it end in marriage? could you not marry someone else and have your incest partner move in with you, provided the spouse is alright with it? <-- Ok, I know that idea might only work in the dunmer/altmer families....something to think on.....

I'm thinking on the Dunmer/Altmer side, because I just started a new Dunmer character, he's destined to be a mage/thief/assassin....but he was either separated from his family, or orphaned at a young age. He made his way to skyrim and will be working his way up from the bottom. It might be wonderful to have his family involved in some way....

EDIT: One further idea.... For those who own dragonborn, you could make it so the dunmer family lives on Solsthiem...so when you travel there for the associated quests, behold, your long lost family!

~*~*~*~*~*

On to the question of audio quality. I don't know what sort of software you or anyone else uses to record/clean up audio. However, I do know this (since I use it nearly every day at work...freelancer...), Adobe Audition (expensive, I know...but I have it), has functions for cleaning portions of audio. You can do a large part of the noise using filters, and then you have to go through the lines themselves and 'clean' them by hand. Somewhat time consuming but the results can be amazing. I don't know what sort of time schedule you are looking at, or what kinds of lines you have done, but I would be willing to try my hand at cleaning some of them up, even just to illustrate the difference.

The only problem I could see is that my internet connection isn't great for sharing large files....someone connected with the mod send me a PM or post in here...

Regards,

Aaran

It will be possible to seduce mom, aunt and sister at the same time.  But that will make the relationship difficult to hide.  Don't know if the Bosmer practice incest, or the orcs for that matter.

Originally I wanted to put the Dunmer family in Raven Rock.  But then I though people who don't have the dlc can't play it.

hows that?

As for the 'new god' idea, I think that's a bit lore unfriendly, you know? I think it'd be easy enough to just have a lot of pressure put on the elven races from the Nords in general. A pretty sizable percentage of the Nords don't take kindly to the elves as it is, so if the elves were discovered practicing incest, maybe instead of having one of 'em commit suicide, it would actually make more sense to have an angry, racist Nord kill them? Of course, the player could try to avoid this outcome, but if they made the wrong choices...I'm sure you see where I'm going with this. 

Master Aaran, I like your ideas, and the whole 'hiding it from the world' example ties in nicely with my own ideas regarding this. 

As far as audio quality is concerned, I've heard great things about Audition. It was recommended to me by a professional voice actress who I had the pleasure of working with for an upcoming mod; I just don't have the funds at the moment. :P

If you were willing, though, we could really use someone to clean the audio with Audition. That would really help. Of course, this is all operating under the assumption that the VAs who become involved in the project will have less than great audio recording equipment. Who knows, I could be totally off base and we could end up getting people on board with professional grade equipment. :P

Speaking of VAs, looks like the 'painslut' VA won't be able to contribute. I talked to the guy who made the mod and he said her husband wasn't really fond of the idea of her doing racy voiceovers. So I shall resume searching for more potential actors and actresses.  

Vulon, thank you for looking for a female voice actor.

Taking a bath is apart of each family members schedule.  As for peephole, I'd have to look for meshes that can serve as a peephole.

well, if its a bit hard how about if ur dead dead relative also left behind a device that can allow u to see which room of the house anytime u want(basically a magic version of the modern security camera), but if thats a bit too hard to make then maybe an item that if u equip it u will turn invisible, but only works in that house(so that it wont be an imba item in game).

i was also thinking on the level of a secret passage that connects all the room where u can watch through the one side mirror for each room but i guess thats a bit hard to make(not to mention u have to revamp the house all over again)

For meshes that can serve as a peephole, I encountered something in a mod earlier today that I think could possibly serve nicely if it was retextured. I was playing through the dark investigations mod, which I'm going to contribute some voice over work to, and there's a part of the questline where you visit the old prison in dragonsreach dungeon. There are various locked doors with sections that slide away to reveal what's inside, essentially like a peephole. So you can look in and observe different prisoners. There's a lot of cool stuff in that mod I haven't seen implemented in any other mods, so it's worth looking into. 

For meshes that can serve as a peephole, I encountered something in a mod earlier today that I think could possibly serve nicely if it was retextured. I was playing through the dark investigations mod, which I'm going to contribute some voice over work to, and there's a part of the questline where you visit the old prison in dragonsreach dungeon. There are various locked doors with sections that slide away to reveal what's inside, essentially like a peephole. So you can look in and observe different prisoners. There's a lot of cool stuff in that mod I haven't seen implemented in any other mods, so it's worth looking into. 

that sounds awesome.

btw does it has a zoom function, as i think peeping from far with barely anything to see from one angle is a bit less stimulating.

but it would be different if the peephole is located near the place where they're supposed to be naked(like when bathing), or the place has more than just one peehole

Great! I'd love to help too, if you're okay with it (I love creating men).

Well, I thought I'd show my male Redguard pc Sirus as a choice for the father/uncle of the redguard family. My settings are low-ish because my pc desperately needs an upgrade, so he would probably look better on a better pc.

If it wouldn't override ALL of the males in the game, I would have chosen a skin with a bit of hair on the chest (cos that's the way I like my manly men) - perfect for a father/uncle, I think.

I'd really appreciate the help with this.  I really need to know what is a women's ideal fantasy guy.  As for your character.  I'm a straight guy, but i'd tap that.  To send me the character.  Press the tilde key to open the console.  Then type in SPF in capitol letters, press space and then type the character's name, press enter.  Exit the game, then go to your main Skyrim folder you will see a file labeled with your characters name.  This is a copy of your character, which I can then use to make an npc.  Just attach the file to a personal message.

Well, I think women's 'ideal fantasy guy' definitely differs between people. I mean, I love guys that are mature/facial hair/faces that have character/hairy chests, but I know there are a ton of women who prefer men that are just the opposite of that - more "pretty"; that's why I think it's a great idea that the son is more 'pretty' while the father is more 'rugged'. I suppose we could make the uncle fit somewhere in the middle.

What program do you use to make your characters? or do you make them in skyrim & then export?

I'd really like to know so I can work on the redguard son, nord father, etc.

oh also, I assume you'll probably just be making most of these characters with the least amount of mods possible, but I have to tell you that Sirus (the redguard I just showed you) has a few mods on him - most crucial is Geonox's hi rez faces for men (BEST male skins), but he also needs this small sacrificial scars mod for the burn over his eye (that's part of his sexiness). Sirus looks TOTALLY different without those.

Knowing this, if you tell me the program you use I can try to make him presentable with only vanilla content (though I'm not sure how you're going to get around the underwear issue without using a body texture mod that everyone would have to use). Since he's my character though, I'd really rather be the one to do it. Let me know!

I'm currently trying to think up lines of dialogue for the mom and PC at the market. :P Kain, what did you have in mind for the general progression? I was thinking first day would be relegated to casual conversation, second day would be a bit more open, third day would be borderline flirtatious and have some underlying sexual tension (I'm thinking it would be nice to have the mom ask if the PC's been seeing anyone in a romantic sense, and then take off from there), and the fourth day would be where a lot of that bubbling sexual desire comes to the surface and is a bit more obvious, though they still try to hide it under the pretense of casual conversation. :P

Okay, I have some ideas about this - I think that the father, like the mother, can also question his daughter (or son) about romantic relationships along the lines of 'you've grown into such a beautiful young woman, you must have men stumbling over themselves to win your favors' . I think this is a good line of questioning because it's something any father would mention to his daughter if he hadn't seen her in a while. Just like the father saying to his son 'you've grown into such a handsome, strapping lad - just like I was at your age'.

Basically, it would work for all combinations with the parents (with only minor word changes): father/daughter, father/son, mother/son, mother/daughter.

Another idea I had was about the house (which I assume is outside of whiterun somewhere - do we know exactly where? honestly, I would pick just one fixed spot for the house that would accommodate any family you choose, but perhaps it could be a little more secluded in order to avoid 'issues' between the folks of whiterun and you orc family, for example. Maybe a nice cabin on the side of the mountain?).

So anyway, lol, my idea about the family house was that when you first buy it it isn't in the best condition (not totally dilapidated, but could use some work); so after your family arrives (and they could have varying reactions from you siblings thinking 'what sort of dump is this?' to your parents seeing it for its potential) they all spend day one working on the house a bit. For this I though that the mother could be cleaning up, the sister could be tending the (overgrown) garden bed, the father could be fixing the house/roof, and the brother could be repairing broken furniture. There are already in-game animations that you could use for this such as the sweeping, using a hoe, and blacksmith animations.

The good thing about this is it would mean that the pc can then help their chosen family member with their work - I think this would make a great first event that would help them to 'bond' and could lead to other events further down the track. For example:

- pc would later help sister to buy and plant the garden, whereafter he could brush the dirt off her clothes or something (and be a bit 'innocently inappropriate').

- pc distracts father (perhaps by accidentally-on-purpose acting sexy - obviously I had female in mind but it can be altered to fit a male) while he is fixing the roof (maybe it rained and they realized there was leaks), which makes the father hit his hand with the hammer and as a result the pc gets to bandage it up/"kiss it better"/lick or suck (this could be part of the roleplaying aspect - depending on what your pc is most likely to do).

This is just one of many ideas I've got jotted down. :)

And, of course, there's still the issue of securing more voice actors. Honestly, I feel like this is going to be one of the biggest hurdles. No other VA has responded to the thread I started as of right now, and there's also the matter of sound quality. I have a pretty good set-up, but I understand that not everyone does. So if and when we do get more voice actors involved, expect varying degrees of recording quality. There are certain things that are easy to fix, such as removing noise in between lines, etcetera, but removing noise that can be heard when speaking is a different matter altogether. I go to a lot of effort to make sure noise is as absolutely minimal as I can get with my equipment, but for people who record with lower quality mics (or even webcams), that's simply not doable. Hope that won't be an issue for people.

I may as well admit that I have thought of trying for the female VA part, however there is some things to consider:

- I don't have a mic or anything to record the speech on (although that can be remedied; they're not THAT expensive).

- I have never VA'ed before, and though I don't think I'd be totally shitty at it, I certainly don't have that experience to be able to say for sure..

- Although I'm full-blooded German, I grew up in Australia so.. you can probably guess what I'm going to say. Heh! My accent is actually not very strong, but apparently it's noticeable that it's an Aussie accent. Also, no, unfortunately I can't do the Nord accent (though I speak German fluently). :(

So there you go. :D

I don't think it would really make sense to be married and have your incest lover live with you & your wife/husband. i mean, if you're going to all this trouble to win the family member over and be with them, with all the extreme risks you have to face along the way, THEN deciding to marry someone else and force your lover to live with you would be pretty unfair & disrespectful to them -  especially after they sacrificed everything to be with you, and are probably closer to the pc then any wife/husband because of the additional ties of family. On top of that, I can't imagine it would work very smoothly with the generally lack of acceptance for incest in Skyrim.

However, I think Kain was suggesting that marriage was just an OPTION, and not something you have to do. In any case, having your incest lover forced to live with your other lover would open a whole other can of worms. Eh.. just my 2c.

The only problem with the Dragonborn idea & Solsthiem is that it would require two versions of the Dunmer house just so that people who don't have the expansion can still have their family.

But speaking of Expansion packs and such, I did think of an idea: it would be rather cool if there would be additional events that occur depending on specific states of the pc.

For example: if you're a vampire (vanilla) or a werewolf..

- Vampire - there could be two or three intimate scenes revolving around this theme. Like when your family member first discovers it and possibly is intrigued (brother?)/worried (mother?)/scared (sister?)/angry (father?). Sex scene with emphasis on drinking their blood during intercourse, giving them an earth-shattering orgasm. Basically, no matter how badly your love interest initially feel towards discovering you're a vampire, you'll find ways to warm them to the idea.

- Werewolf - much the same as the discovery that you're a vampire, discovering you're a lycan would result in different reactions from different family members. Specialized sex scenes could play out like: Brother insisting on taking you doggy-style; mother calling you a beast (and being extremely turned on), sister obsessing over the idea of being 'mated', father calling you a 'bitch in heat' (basically being a bit more rough - after all, you could rip his throat out if you wanted to).

If you have Dawnguard and are either a vampire or vampire hunter:

- family member is upset when discovering you'd joined the vampire clan/"family" (feels to them like you're trading one family for another)

- haven't thought about the vampire hunter yet; I haven't played that path in game yet anyway. :P

Racist Nord killing the Dunmer is a great idea - horrific but makes perfect sense and is a good solution.

well, if its a bit hard how about if ur dead dead relative also left behind a device that can allow u to see which room of the house anytime u want(basically a magic version of the modern security camera), but if thats a bit too hard to make then maybe an item that if u equip it u will turn invisible, but only works in that house(so that it wont be an imba item in game).

Whether this idea gets used or not, I thought that if we needed something like a security camera, why not have a quest where you find the Elder Scrolls equivalent in the form of a Dwemer device in some ruins? Just a thought!

Anyway, I would be really interested in hearing feedback on some of these ideas, Kain & Vulon - especially from you two (since these ideas not only concern you, but can be implemented by Vulon for the events he is writing dialogue for, if he likes them).

Whether this idea gets used or not, I thought that if we needed something like a security camera, why not have a quest where you find the Elder Scrolls equivalent in the form of a Dwemer device in some ruins? Just a thought!

well, not a bad idea but i wont say its a good idea too, since basically u also required to create a whole new dungeon just for this, and somehow going alone into this dungeon is weird and feel unrelated to the main story, but going with family is weirder: "hey, lets go to that ruins together so i can find a device that allows me to peep on u guys 24/7".

i think just having stumbled upon a secret room in your room after solving a puzzle and then unlock the peeping device is more than enough. well, its just what came to my brain anyway.

I'm currently trying to think up lines of dialogue for the mom and PC at the market. :P Kain, what did you have in mind for the general progression? I was thinking first day would be relegated to casual conversation, second day would be a bit more open, third day would be borderline flirtatious and have some underlying sexual tension (I'm thinking it would be nice to have the mom ask if the PC's been seeing anyone in a romantic sense, and then take off from there), and the fourth day would be where a lot of that bubbling sexual desire comes to the surface and is a bit more obvious, though they still try to hide it under the pretense of casual conversation. :P

Okay, I have some ideas about this - I think that the father, like the mother, can also question his daughter (or son) about romantic relationships along the lines of 'you've grown into such a beautiful young woman, you must have men stumbling over themselves to win your favors' . I think this is a good line of questioning because it's something any father would mention to his daughter if he hadn't seen her in a while. Just like the father saying to his son 'you've grown into such a handsome, strapping lad - just like I was at your age'.

Basically, it would work for all combinations with the parents (with only minor word changes): father/daughter, father/son, mother/son, mother/daughter.

Another idea I had was about the house (which I assume is outside of whiterun somewhere - do we know exactly where? honestly, I would pick just one fixed spot for the house that would accommodate any family you choose, but perhaps it could be a little more secluded in order to avoid 'issues' between the folks of whiterun and you orc family, for example. Maybe a nice cabin on the side of the mountain?).

So anyway, lol, my idea about the family house was that when you first buy it it isn't in the best condition (not totally dilapidated, but could use some work); so after your family arrives (and they could have varying reactions from you siblings thinking 'what sort of dump is this?' to your parents seeing it for its potential) they all spend day one working on the house a bit. For this I though that the mother could be cleaning up, the sister could be tending the (overgrown) garden bed, the father could be fixing the house/roof, and the brother could be repairing broken furniture. There are already in-game animations that you could use for this such as the sweeping, using a hoe, and blacksmith animations.

The good thing about this is it would mean that the pc can then help their chosen family member with their work - I think this would make a great first event that would help them to 'bond' and could lead to other events further down the track. For example:

- pc would later help sister to buy and plant the garden, whereafter he could brush the dirt off her clothes or something (and be a bit 'innocently inappropriate').

- pc distracts father (perhaps by accidentally-on-purpose acting sexy - obviously I had female in mind but it can be altered to fit a male) while he is fixing the roof (maybe it rained and they realized there was leaks), which makes the father hit his hand with the hammer and as a result the pc gets to bandage it up/"kiss it better"/lick or suck (this could be part of the roleplaying aspect - depending on what your pc is most likely to do).

This is just one of many ideas I've got jotted down. :)

I'm really liking the ideas that you have gotten down there. I'm not really involved in this mod at all (though if there's something I can do....I can always try....I don't know what needs to be done), but I put in my support. If someone could say what there is that needs help....

I don't think it would really make sense to be married and have your incest lover live with you & your wife/husband. i mean, if you're going to all this trouble to win the family member over and be with them, with all the extreme risks you have to face along the way, THEN deciding to marry someone else and force your lover to live with you would be pretty unfair & disrespectful to them -  especially after they sacrificed everything to be with you, and are probably closer to the pc then any wife/husband because of the additional ties of family. On top of that, I can't imagine it would work very smoothly with the generally lack of acceptance for incest in Skyrim.

However, I think Kain was suggesting that marriage was just an OPTION, and not something you have to do. In any case, having your incest lover forced to live with your other lover would open a whole other can of worms. Eh.. just my 2c.

The only problem with the Dragonborn idea & Solsthiem is that it would require two versions of the Dunmer house just so that people who don't have the expansion can still have their family.

But speaking of Expansion packs and such, I did think of an idea: it would be rather cool if there would be additional events that occur depending on specific states of the pc.

For example: if you're a vampire (vanilla) or a werewolf..

- Vampire - there could be two or three intimate scenes revolving around this theme. Like when your family member first discovers it and possibly is intrigued (brother?)/worried (mother?)/scared (sister?)/angry (father?). Sex scene with emphasis on drinking their blood during intercourse, giving them an earth-shattering orgasm. Basically, no matter how badly your love interest initially feel towards discovering you're a vampire, you'll find ways to warm them to the idea.

- Werewolf - much the same as the discovery that you're a vampire, discovering you're a lycan would result in different reactions from different family members. Specialized sex scenes could play out like: Brother insisting on taking you doggy-style; mother calling you a beast (and being extremely turned on), sister obsessing over the idea of being 'mated', father calling you a 'bitch in heat' (basically being a bit more rough - after all, you could rip his throat out if you wanted to).

If you have Dawnguard and are either a vampire or vampire hunter:

- family member is upset when discovering you'd joined the vampire clan/"family" (feels to them like you're trading one family for another)

- haven't thought about the vampire hunter yet; I haven't played that path in game yet anyway. :P

Let me comment here. I guess what I was saying was that, if you played a dunmer/altmer, and you marry another dunmer/altmer, your spouse wouldn't be opposed to you having sex with your chosen family member. The family member could live with you as 'cover'...just staying with you.

Also, what about support for current marriage relationships?

Now, as to your ideas for the 'special' scenes...These ideas I like even more. The werewolf one specifically. I do have a further kinky interest in beastiality, and so having the PC as a werewolf during sex would be ridiculously fun. I've never been much for vampires, but damn, what you have to say there about the werewolves is right along my line. Of course, there are no werewolf sex animations yet, but that would have to be worked on.

As for the dawnguard vampire hunter/vampire ideas, there could be some general 'worry' dialog that plays out when you tell them you've joined the dawnguard.

Oh! And further, if the creators are up to it, there could be a quest put in for the time between you joining the dawnguard and you destroying the vampires. If you return home in the meantime, you're just in time to stop a vampire attack on your home.

Racist Nord killing the Dunmer is a great idea - horrific but makes perfect sense and is a good solution.

If you have something with the Racist Nord killing the dunmer family....at least make it possible to find and slaughter the racist Nord....brutally and completely. I mean like....catch them, beat them down, fade to black, torture them, kill them.....drag their body to the street of the nearest town and pin a note to it.....That sort of thing.....

My dunmer is an assassin-to-be after all....:P:P:P

After this I'm going to have to make another

~*~*~*~

Also, to continue my offer to do the audio 'processing', as I said, if you acquire voice actors and the audio files need cleaning, I would be more than happy to try my hand at it. I am a bit short on time, but I would love to help in any way that I can...

~*~*~*~*~*~

I have a question/discussion point...

I agree that story + Sex = WIN, but what if I really, REALLY don't want to have to worry about consequences....I mean....I want to be able to take my lover and not have to worry about...golly gee, what will the family think....golly gee, what will the world thing...golly gee, am I going to say something wrong and make them kill themselves.....

In other words, if it's TOO restrictive, it's no fun....

So I was wondering the extent of how much you have to worry about all of that.....

Believe me, I'm not arguing! :P...Just wondering. ;)...

Regards,

Aaran

well, not a bad idea but i wont say its a good idea too, since basically u also required to create a whole new dungeon just for this, and somehow going alone into this dungeon is weird and feel unrelated to the main story, but going with family is weirder: "hey, lets go to that ruins together so i can find a device that allows me to peep on u guys 24/7".

i think just having stumbled upon a secret room in your room after solving a puzzle and then unlock the peeping device is more than enough. well, its just what came to my brain anyway.

More then anything I was pointing out that if anyone would have something akin to surveillance tech, it would be the dwemer. I didn't actually sit down and think about it at length, just keeping options open. The peep-hole things is something I,myself, wouldn't be that big on using (too Psycho for my tastes), but of course I understand how important it is for this mod :)

It wouldn't be that weird to have the dwemer device concealed in some hidden room of the house (and you need to discover how to activate it) - after all, if there are peepholes cut in walls all over the house, I'd say the former occupant probably made a pretty solid hobby of it.

..And I certainly wasn't suggesting creating a whole new dwemer ruin. I'm not that much of a sadist! :D

Let me comment here. I guess what I was saying was that, if you played a dunmer/altmer, and you marry another dunmer/altmer, your spouse wouldn't be opposed to you having sex with your chosen family member. The family member could live with you as 'cover'...just staying with you.

Also, what about support for current marriage relationships?

Now, as to your ideas for the 'special' scenes...These ideas I like even more. The werewolf one specifically. I do have a further kinky interest in beastiality, and so having the PC as a werewolf during sex would be ridiculously fun. I've never been much for vampires, but damn, what you have to say there about the werewolves is right along my line. Of course, there are no werewolf sex animations yet, but that would have to be worked on.

As for the dawnguard vampire hunter/vampire ideas, there could be some general 'worry' dialog that plays out when you tell them you've joined the dawnguard.

Oh! And further, if the creators are up to it, there could be a quest put in for the time between you joining the dawnguard and you destroying the vampires. If you return home in the meantime, you're just in time to stop a vampire attack on your home.

Yes but unless your spouse is also a dunmer/altmer, their reaction to incest is probably not going to be a good one (if we're realistic). I don't know how that bit will be handled, maybe there will be a way to sway your spouses 'narrow way of thinking', though I imagine it won't be easy.

The current marriage thing - I have NO idea how that will work. Perhaps the solution will be as simple as keeping your lovers apart, and not living with both of them. Dunno..

I'd like to think it wouldn't force you to break off a marriage if you don't want to. :)

Actually - haha - about the werewolf thing, I didn't actually mean that the family member would have sex with the player character while they were shapeshifted. Not that it's a horrible idea, but I think putting it in there will be too complicated (for bestiality sex animations) for such a small aspect of the overall mod. I know there was some interest in a bestiality sex mod, so perhaps if that comes to fruition before this mod does, we could use some of their animations or something? No idea though..

What I actually meant was events where you - the player - shapeshift, and your family member sees you. Perhaps you're out indulging yourself during the full moon when they come across you, and freak out and so you revert back to your normal form and go after them to calm them down. Basically the family member's knowledge of what you ARE will lead to the unique sex scenes. But you'd be in human form at that time, with only small transformations put in by way of narrative - describing your claws coming out during sex, knotting or whatever (just off the top of my head). No idea if they could temporarily replace your human cock with a canine one for that - probably not though. Anyway, I can imagine it playing out in around 3 scenes - discovery, tentative sex, enthusiastic sex.

The vampire attack idea is a great one - either for a dawnguard or just in general - after all, vampires attack in the vanilla game anyway, so it could be a pretty normal scene. But it would be a good scene for someone in the dawnguard. :)

If you have something with the Racist Nord killing the dunmer family....at least make it possible to find and slaughter the racist Nord....brutally and completely. I mean like....catch them, beat them down, fade to black, torture them, kill them.....drag their body to the street of the nearest town and pin a note to it.....That sort of thing.....

Agreed - I can imagine the player going after the murderous Nord in a bitter fury (like Ezio Auditore when he kills Vieri de' Pazzi in Assassin's Creed 2 - hacking into him and all). The Nord would have to die; otherwise players would be seriously pissed at the mod makers. :D

I have a question/discussion point...

I agree that story + Sex = WIN, but what if I really, REALLY don't want to have to worry about consequences....I mean....I want to be able to take my lover and not have to worry about...golly gee, what will the family think....golly gee, what will the world thing...golly gee, am I going to say something wrong and make them kill themselves.....

In other words, if it's TOO restrictive, it's no fun....

So I was wondering the extent of how much you have to worry about all of that.....

Believe me, I'm not arguing! :P...Just wondering. ;)...

I don't think it will be as restrictive as you imagine. Of course there will be a pretty significant level of risk because living in a family together, in such close confines, and trying to keep such a huge secret is - realistically - never going to be easy. I think that it's more about using your brain and choosing your moments, using your skills, etc. In other words, not letting your hormones completely cloud your judgement.

I think that the payoff - the relationship that develops and the sex - will actually more then make up for the risk.

But that's just what I understand, I could be wrong :)

I'm liking all these ideas! :D

Just to address a point made by eri; I agree wholeheartedly about the example of the father being rugged and the son being more of a pretty boy. As a dude with a hairy chest and whatnot, I can attest that some women are really into it, some simply tolerate it, others are outright repulsed. xD There's no way to pander to each and every individual, but having each family member cater to a different demographic / fetish is the best you can hope for in a mod like this. And the same goes for guys, too, of course. Some guys like thick, mature women, others like the more girly, slimmer variety. 

As for the ideas you brought up, I like 'em, though the sucking / licking the fingers would require a new animation, most likely. Unless it was all just text-based roleplaying. Not sure if it would be relatively simple to implement or a bit tricky to align the actors like that. 

In regards to voice acting, that's awesome! Depending on how much you're willing to spend, I'd recommend the mic I use, which'll run you about $100. For the price, it's definitely one of the more accessible mics in terms of overall quality. I wouldn't recommend spending that much on it if you only wanted to contribute your voice to this project alone, but if you have an interest in pursuing other voice acting possibilities or other such activities, it's a great purchase. If you want to spend less, though, I'm sure there are more affordable alternatives. And I've always thought Aussie accents were sexy, haha. Personally, it doesn't break my immersion in the slightest if I hear someone with an accent in a mod. Sometimes it even makes it more exotic. :D

Furthermore, the Dunmer in-game have a bit of an Aussie undertone to their accents, anyway. My Dunmer voice is essentially a coarse sort of Australian accent. So you might just make a perfect fit for the Dunmer mother/sister. :)

There's more I'd like to comment on but I have to leave shortly, so I'll leave it at that for now. :P

EDIT : Lawlz, just realized I didn't clarify which mic I use. That'd probably be helpful. I use the AT2020 USB Condenser mic. 

I'm liking all these ideas! :D

Just to address a point made by eri; I agree wholeheartedly about the example of the father being rugged and the son being more of a pretty boy. As a dude with a hairy chest and whatnot, I can attest that some women are really into it, some simply tolerate it, others are outright repulsed. xD There's no way to pander to each and every individual, but having each family member cater to a different demographic / fetish is the best you can hope for in a mod like this. And the same goes for guys, too, of course. Some guys like thick, mature women, others like the more girly, slimmer variety. 

As for the ideas you brought up, I like 'em, though the sucking / licking the fingers would require a new animation, most likely. Unless it was all just text-based roleplaying. Not sure if it would be relatively simple to implement or a bit tricky to align the actors like that. 

In regards to voice acting, that's awesome! Depending on how much you're willing to spend, I'd recommend the mic I use, which'll run you about $100. For the price, it's definitely one of the more accessible mics in terms of overall quality. I wouldn't recommend spending that much on it if you only wanted to contribute your voice to this project alone, but if you have an interest in pursuing other voice acting possibilities or other such activities, it's a great purchase. If you want to spend less, though, I'm sure there are more affordable alternatives. And I've always thought Aussie accents were sexy, haha. Personally, it doesn't break my immersion in the slightest if I hear someone with an accent in a mod. Sometimes it even makes it more exotic. :D

Furthermore, the Dunmer in-game have a bit of an Aussie undertone to their accents, anyway. My Dunmer voice is essentially a coarse sort of Australian accent. So you might just make a perfect fit for the Dunmer mother/sister. :)

There's more I'd like to comment on but I have to leave shortly, so I'll leave it at that for now. :P

Honestly, when I was thinking about the sucking/licking thing, I wasn't even thinking of the animation  - just listing examples for roleplaying options that could be used in that situation (usually when I add text in brackets like this, all throughout those idea posts, they're notes that have just come to me while typing - bad habit). But it's a good point you put out there, and I have no idea if animating it would be do-able (since i know nothing about that), but it would be hot (and an animation that could find use outside of this mod).

Actually the funny thing is, I have to keep reminding myself that this is Skyrim, not Oblivion (hence why I didn't even consider the animation there) - I'm way too used to the close-up of the person's face when you're in conversation with them, where certain actions 'out of view' were just left to your imagination, rather then the 3rd person view Skyrim uses during dialogue. D'oh :P

You know, you're right about the Dunmer thing and Aussie accents, I can't believe I didn't think of that! Hmm.. but I don't think my accent is even that strong (I was shocked when some American friends said it was really noticeable - I don't like the Aussie accent much so it wasn't great news). Ahaha - since I wrote that post about the VA'ing, I keep talking to myself and spouting random "lines" to 'listen' to my voice. Derp. :huh:

I suppose VA'ing would probably be a fun side hobby, if I turn out to be any good at it, so I'll say a 'maybe' for now. I'll have to think on it and practice lines some more. :D

Also Vulon, I've just sent a whole novel of event ideas to Kain - I'll message you the same as I did him so you can check it out as it might be useful to know (and I appreciate the feedback).

EDIT: I looked up your mic, Vulon, and found if i wanted to I could get it on ebay australia for $114. Not too bad.

Haha, yeah, the good ol' Oblivion face close-up is a thing of the past. :P 

I can't imagine it would be that difficult to animate the finger sucking using existing resources, but I too have no knowledge regarding this. >.>

Why don't you like the Aussie accent? It's the best! :D But yeah, you get so used to the way you talk and how you perceive your voice that it's easy to forget how others perceive it. I used to get a lot of attention in high school for my voice, since I had the lowest voice in school, and I always felt awkward about it. It didn't help that I spoke in a kind of monotone manner. I've kind of grown into it and become more comfortable with it over the years, but I still get comments on a pretty regular basis and don't always know how to respond, haha. One comment I've gotten more than once is "you sound like you should be a big black dude". Never know what to say to that one. xD

Erm, I feel like I kinda went off-track. Back to the point -- there are nuances to everyone's voice that they may not even be aware of. For example, your accent is likely something so intrinsic to your voice that it barely even registers for you, whereas others are more likely to hear those distinct characteristics right off the bat. For instance, a lot of people are surprised to hear themselves on a video or recording if they're not used to listening to themselves outside of their own head. On that same note, practicing random lines to listen to your own voice, as you mentioned you were doing, is great practice for voice acting. I'd say it's borderline essential. Inflections, emphasis, and tone are all key. Only real way to get the hang of it is to practice out loud. So that's good practice for sure! 

That's a fair price. Roughly around what I paid for it. If you end up purchasing it, I'd highly recommend also looking into a pop filter (they're pretty cheap; can't remember what I paid for mine, but it was definitely $15 or less) and possibly a mic stand. I like to record while standing up, personally. I also have loads of other tips, so if you take the plunge, I'd be happy to share. :P 

And thanks, I'll take a look at those ideas. :D

This sounds awesome! I already do this stuff in skyrim though. I have a family in skyrim, which I live with and using a romance mod hehe weeeeell...yea...

Its cool though having my skyrim brother doing adventures with me and going home to see our parents. But it would be cool to see a actual incest mod :D

Why don't you like the Aussie accent? It's the best! :D But yeah, you get so used to the way you talk and how you perceive your voice that it's easy to forget how others perceive it. I used to get a lot of attention in high school for my voice, since I had the lowest voice in school, and I always felt awkward about it. It didn't help that I spoke in a kind of monotone manner. I've kind of grown into it and become more comfortable with it over the years, but I still get comments on a pretty regular basis and don't always know how to respond, haha. One comment I've gotten more than once is "you sound like you should be a big black dude". Never know what to say to that one. xD

I think what I don't like about it is how lazy and unsophisticated the Aussie accent is - I mean, 'we' will shorten just about every word you can imagine, and add a's & o's to names all the time - like John becomes Johnno, Steve = Steveo, Rob = Robbo, Dan = Danno. And Then there's Shazza, Tezza, Macca.. yeh.. you get the idea. Even I get called Ekka by some people (my name's Erica).

I'll be honest with you, you've got a damn fine voice. The women are going to be pretty happy when you voice your characters. :P

Too bad there can't be a dragon sex mod with you voicing it - I would be on that SO fast! (incidentally - I'm glad you added that clip to your VA thread) :D :D

EDIT: Also, if I have any say in the matter, you need to voice the Redguard father/uncle in the mod - You saw my character 'Sirus', right? I can imagine one of your deeper registers would be perfect for him ("big black dude" :P).

Erm, I feel like I kinda went off-track. Back to the point -- there are nuances to everyone's voice that they may not even be aware of. For example, your accent is likely something so intrinsic to your voice that it barely even registers for you, whereas others are more likely to hear those distinct characteristics right off the bat. For instance, a lot of people are surprised to hear themselves on a video or recording if they're not used to listening to themselves outside of their own head. On that same note, practicing random lines to listen to your own voice, as you mentioned you were doing, is great practice for voice acting. I'd say it's borderline essential. Inflections, emphasis, and tone are all key. Only real way to get the hang of it is to practice out loud. So that's good practice for sure! 

I agree about the 'accent being so intrinsic to your voice' thing.I can't explain the horror I felt when I first heard my talking voice recorded. Ahaha.. if I'm talking to someone and I can hear my voice echoing in the background, I'm usually grimacing the whole time. I'm not unused to the 'omg, I love your voice!' comments when I first talk to people online, but I can't say I understand it at all. Anyway! :D

I would be really interested in reading some of the dialogue lines you've written for the mother - it would be a fun way to practice my hot mum voice. :P

That's a fair price. Roughly around what I paid for it. If you end up purchasing it, I'd highly recommend also looking into a pop filter (they're pretty cheap; can't remember what I paid for mine, but it was definitely $15 or less) and possibly a mic stand. I like to record while standing up, personally. I also have loads of other tips, so if you take the plunge, I'd be happy to share. :P

I appreciate it - at least I know that if I do decide to voice some characters, I will have a good mentor. :)

ooh, that could come in handy for a number of reasons, amongst them:

- leaving it in your sisters/mothers room when she's out, then watching her through the peephole as she discovers it and eventually tries to use it

- finding one of them in a drawer of the nightstand on your mothers side of the bed.

and they could be incorporated into events too :)

(and lol @ blood effect when you hit someone with it. :P)

Just a heads up to anyone who is reading this thread and may have some thoughts on what they would like to see appear in the mod; please let us know your ideas!

I'm not saying we will be able to use all ideas, but there have been a few that we have managed to work into the mod so far, so they do make a difference! :)

Kain82, Vulon and myself are discussing and working on this mod separately from this thread (so it's a very active project, and includes quite a few things not mentioned on here, so the mod will be more of a surprise when it's done), but all suggestions are really welcomed and at least one of us will always get back to you concerning what you post.

Just to clarify - The romantic pairings include:

male pc with either: father, mother, younger sister, older brother or uncle/aunt

or if you like 3-somes:

male pc with uncle/aunt + 1 other family member

--AND--

female pc with either: father, mother, younger sister, older brother or uncle/aunt

or if you like 3-somes:

female pc with uncle/aunt + 1 other family member

NOTE: The uncle/aunt is very flirtatious and forward in the way they act from the moment they arrive.

@Eriberri

Thanks so much for your post! It's nice to know that the modders working on the project are willing to listen and get ideas from the users that will be playing it! I've put up most of my ideas already, but if I come up with more, i'll be sure to let you all know!

In that vein, I know that Kain mentioned thinking about putting the dunmer family into solsthiem, but not wanting to leave anyone out because of it. Perhaps it would be possible to make the dunmer family twice, and when one or the other is activated, it disables the opposite one, or to activate one or the other though an MCM menu choice...just ideas.

Thanks also for giving us the listing of the romantic pairings included. Great to know! I've already gotten an idea for a future character that I will be creating when the mod comes out, so that I can play with the incest family right from the start.

Further, to continue from the post I made before, I'm glad that you agree with my idea to be able to kill the racist nord, if you guys choose to enter that in. Along that line, there are lots and lots of ideas that could be played out....such as, if you are in love with your mother, your father is killed by bandits or something. Your sister is kidnapped and you and your brother rescue her...ending perhaps with you and she in a romantic embrace (I'm sure from these you can see that I'm straight :P).  Perhaps there is another love interest for your sister. (If the house is near whiterun, she might run into mikael who tries to woo her....at which point you brawl him AGAIN....but you have to be careful not to reveal your own interest in your sister, and instead make it seem like you're protecting her honor).

And last but not least, (because I LOVE to bounce character ideas off of people.....let me know if it's not welcome :P)...I referenced a Dunmer assassin/thief/mage that I'm creating. I was thinking of him when I spoke of having married another elf, but having your incest partner come live with you. I agree that it might seem 'unfair' to your family member, but his character is such that he is a bit of a possessive/dominant sort of man. I was imagining the scenario where he has a girlfriend/squeeze ( :P ) Already, and then he runs into/invites his family to skyrim. He would proceed to fall in love with/have sex with one (or more) of his female family members. ((What can I say, I can see him with a harem!)). Not wanting to cast off his first love, he would still want to have his sister, etc...available to him.

AND FINALLY!.....is there any plans for pregnancy related consequences?

Thanks for listening to me! :P

Regards,

Aaran

@Eriberri

Thanks so much for your post! It's nice to know that the modders working on the project are willing to listen and get ideas from the users that will be playing it! I've put up most of my ideas already, but if I come up with more, i'll be sure to let you all know!

In that vein, I know that Kain mentioned thinking about putting the dunmer family into solsthiem, but not wanting to leave anyone out because of it. Perhaps it would be possible to make the dunmer family twice, and when one or the other is activated, it disables the opposite one, or to activate one or the other though an MCM menu choice...just ideas.

Thanks also for giving us the listing of the romantic pairings included. Great to know! I've already gotten an idea for a future character that I will be creating when the mod comes out, so that I can play with the incest family right from the start.

Further, to continue from the post I made before, I'm glad that you agree with my idea to be able to kill the racist nord, if you guys choose to enter that in. Along that line, there are lots and lots of ideas that could be played out....such as, if you are in love with your mother, your father is killed by bandits or something. Your sister is kidnapped and you and your brother rescue her...ending perhaps with you and she in a romantic embrace (I'm sure from these you can see that I'm straight :P).  Perhaps there is another love interest for your sister. (If the house is near whiterun, she might run into mikael who tries to woo her....at which point you brawl him AGAIN....but you have to be careful not to reveal your own interest in your sister, and instead make it seem like you're protecting her honor).

And last but not least, (because I LOVE to bounce character ideas off of people.....let me know if it's not welcome :P)...I referenced a Dunmer assassin/thief/mage that I'm creating. I was thinking of him when I spoke of having married another elf, but having your incest partner come live with you. I agree that it might seem 'unfair' to your family member, but his character is such that he is a bit of a possessive/dominant sort of man. I was imagining the scenario where he has a girlfriend/squeeze ( :P ) Already, and then he runs into/invites his family to skyrim. He would proceed to fall in love with/have sex with one (or more) of his female family members. ((What can I say, I can see him with a harem!)). Not wanting to cast off his first love, he would still want to have his sister, etc...available to him.

AND FINALLY!.....is there any plans for pregnancy related consequences?

Thanks for listening to me! :P

Regards,

Aaran

-I've always listen to what the players want.  Your feedback is important to me.  

-About moving the Dunmer to Solstheim.  It is possible to do as you say.  There's just one problem I recently found out about Dragonborn.  Even if you're not Dragonborn, if you fall asleep in Solstheim, you will still be under Miraak's effects.  Meaning you'll wake up somewhere else.

-Which racist Nord are you talking about?  As for the father being killed and the sister being kidnapped.  I like both idea, but will have to see what Vulon and Eriberri think.

-It is possible to have a harem consisting of family members.  About pregnancy.  It hasn't crossed my mind, I'll have to see what the others think.