Omaster Posted October 19, 2016 Author Posted October 19, 2016   For some reason the massage table animation isn't working for me. They're doing this when I select the animation  The side anal one works perfectly though! Love it! (If I may, would it be possible to add this animation as a floor interaction?) Thanks for the report Fixed, about the anal side I dont know because it's made on bed...  OMASTER .. COULD YOU MAKIN ONE LIKE THIS ??? THX BEFORE ..... I'm not sure about custom location, because I never made   ok    So with your request and another I work on mutual masturbation floor
fordirty Posted October 19, 2016 Posted October 19, 2016  For some reason the massage table animation isn't working for me.  The side anal one works perfectly though! Love it! (If I may, would it be possible to add this animation as a floor interaction?) Ok finally done with the anal side on floor   Omgoodness you are awesome! Can't wait to see it! Thank you so much Â
Omaster Posted October 19, 2016 Author Posted October 19, 2016 Update 20 October Preview http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/19889/ts4-ww-omaster-animations-update-20-10-16 Â
sandi45 Posted October 19, 2016 Posted October 19, 2016 Â Update 20 October Preview http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/19889/ts4-ww-omaster-animations-update-20-10-16 Â
sinathesim Posted October 19, 2016 Posted October 19, 2016 Â Update 20 October Preview http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/19889/ts4-ww-omaster-animations-update-20-10-16 Â Amazing.Â
Dorchester Posted October 19, 2016 Posted October 19, 2016 nice 69 animation from recent download....great job keep up the good work...would like to see more animation for the bed...thanks
fordirty Posted October 20, 2016 Posted October 20, 2016 Hmm, for some reason the 69 animation keeps crashing my game, just the 69. The side floor and mutual masturbation work fine, not sure if anyone else is having this issue. I just tried it twice and got the same result.
Gihusexymetalboyrock Posted October 20, 2016 Posted October 20, 2016 Â I loved ,Could put some doggy style positions, I saw no animation to do this on the floor
Omaster Posted October 20, 2016 Author Posted October 20, 2016 Hmm, for some reason the 69 animation keeps crashing my game, just the 69. The side floor and mutual masturbation work fine, not sure if anyone else is having this issue. I just tried it twice and got the same result. I haven't this problem, but I uploaded a new version with a repack on the 69 animation, Let me know if the problem is always here! Sometimes Sims4 Studio broke my animation...
fordirty Posted October 20, 2016 Posted October 20, 2016 Â Hmm, for some reason the 69 animation keeps crashing my game, just the 69. The side floor and mutual masturbation work fine, not sure if anyone else is having this issue. I just tried it twice and got the same result. I haven't this problem, but I uploaded a new version with a repack on the 69 animation, Let me know if the problem is always here! Sometimes Sims4 Studio broke my animation... Â Â Just tested again, works this time! Dunno what went wrong, but you fixed it, thanks! Looove the 69 animation.
andretya Posted October 20, 2016 Posted October 20, 2016    For some reason the massage table animation isn't working for me. They're doing this when I select the animation  The side anal one works perfectly though! Love it! (If I may, would it be possible to add this animation as a floor interaction?) Thanks for the report Fixed, about the anal side I dont know because it's made on bed...  OMASTER .. COULD YOU MAKIN ONE LIKE THIS ??? THX BEFORE ..... I'm not sure about custom location, because I never made  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:    So with your request and another I work on mutual masturbation floor         For some reason the massage table animation isn't working for me. They're doing this when I select the animation  The side anal one works perfectly though! Love it! (If I may, would it be possible to add this animation as a floor interaction?) Thanks for the report Fixed, about the anal side I dont know because it's made on bed...  OMASTER .. COULD YOU MAKIN ONE LIKE THIS ??? THX BEFORE ..... I'm not sure about custom location, because I never made  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:    So with your request and another I work on mutual masturbation floor         For some reason the massage table animation isn't working for me. They're doing this when I select the animation  The side anal one works perfectly though! Love it! (If I may, would it be possible to add this animation as a floor interaction?) Thanks for the report Fixed, about the anal side I dont know because it's made on bed...  OMASTER .. COULD YOU MAKIN ONE LIKE THIS ??? THX BEFORE ..... I'm not sure about custom location, because I never made   :heart: :heart:    So with your request and another I work on mutual masturbation floor   YOU ARE REALLY FAST MAKIN ANIMATIONS FOR WW ................... WE ALL THX HERE FOR YOUR HARD WORK OMASTER .... :shy: :shy: :heart:
enrique_de_la_vega Posted October 20, 2016 Posted October 20, 2016 Really great work Omaster! One thing though, for some reason I don't see the massage table animation option, and instead it replaces the animation on couch/seat, bj1. Anyone else see the same?
Omaster Posted October 20, 2016 Author Posted October 20, 2016   Hmm, for some reason the 69 animation keeps crashing my game, just the 69. The side floor and mutual masturbation work fine, not sure if anyone else is having this issue. I just tried it twice and got the same result. I haven't this problem, but I uploaded a new version with a repack on the 69 animation, Let me know if the problem is always here! Sometimes Sims4 Studio broke my animation...   Just tested again, works this time! Dunno what went wrong, but you fixed it, thanks! Looove the 69 animation.  I repack the clip in sims 4 studio, I had already had this trouble with another animation  YOU ARE REALLY FAST MAKIN ANIMATIONS FOR WW ................... WE ALL THX HERE FOR YOUR HARD WORK OMASTER .... :shy: :shy: :heart:  Not really fast I work several hours per day, because for the moment I can  Really great work Omaster! One thing though, for some reason I don't see the massage table animation option, and instead it replaces the animation on couch/seat, bj1. Anyone else see the same? I think because for the moment the table massage WickedWhims interaction work only for WickedWhims Patreon
dardev Posted October 20, 2016 Posted October 20, 2016 Wow !!!! one update a day !! i cont follow this... my sims will die of tiredness trying all new poses ! Â Thanks Omaster !!
philipshp Posted October 20, 2016 Posted October 20, 2016 Reverse cow-girl please!! You're making really great animations! And updates every day..amazing! Thank you!
iPloft Posted October 20, 2016 Posted October 20, 2016 Good, you created a patreon. If the quality of your animations improve even more, you will have my support =)
Omaster Posted October 20, 2016 Author Posted October 20, 2016 Good, you created a patreon. If the quality of your animations improve even more, you will have my support =) Thanks I hope I'm already improved me, compared to my first animation XD Lot of fun to make animations, but I'll miss free time after October, that's why I created the patreon
sandi45 Posted October 20, 2016 Posted October 20, 2016  Good, you created a patreon. If the quality of your animations improve even more, you will have my support =) Thanks I hope I'm already improved me, compared to my first animation XD Lot of fun to make animations, but I'll miss free time after October, that's why I created the patreon  For me it's ok to do a patreon because you make money from your hobie. After all it's not much 1 buck or 5 or 10 per month to subscribe . Plus you need a cooldown after all 3-5 animations per day? Yikes, chill out man or girl i can't open sims 4 every single day for you, i have a life too you know .
Omaster Posted October 20, 2016 Author Posted October 20, 2016   Good, you created a patreon. If the quality of your animations improve even more, you will have my support =) Thanks I hope I'm already improved me, compared to my first animation XD Lot of fun to make animations, but I'll miss free time after October, that's why I created the patreon  For me it's ok to do a patreon because you make money from your hobie. After all it's not much 1 buck or 5 or 10 per month to subscribe . Plus you need a cooldown after all 3-5 animations per day? Yikes, chill out man or girl i can't open sims 4 every single day for you, i have a life too you know .  Thanks, since I do animations it takes me all my free time, I have no life: D but I have free time this month I'm still not 5 events per day, otherwise I would not even sleep Make updates every day allows me to learn faster I know that making a patreon will bring me remarks, perhaps even unpleasant ... but all content will be posted on the Loverlab for free, I not forcing anyone to pay
enrique_de_la_vega Posted October 20, 2016 Posted October 20, 2016  Really great work Omaster! One thing though, for some reason I don't see the massage table animation option, and instead it replaces the animation on couch/seat, bj1. Anyone else see the same? I think because for the moment the table massage WickedWhims interaction work only for WickedWhims Patreon   Does that explain why it's replacing the couch bj animation though?
Omaster Posted October 20, 2016 Author Posted October 20, 2016   Really great work Omaster! One thing though, for some reason I don't see the massage table animation option, and instead it replaces the animation on couch/seat, bj1. Anyone else see the same? I think because for the moment the table massage WickedWhims interaction work only for WickedWhims Patreon   Does that explain why it's replacing the couch bj animation though?  I will take a look EDIT ok thanks for the report you're right, I dont know what happen, fixed for the next updateÂ
enrique_de_la_vega Posted October 20, 2016 Posted October 20, 2016    Really great work Omaster! One thing though, for some reason I don't see the massage table animation option, and instead it replaces the animation on couch/seat, bj1. Anyone else see the same? I think because for the moment the table massage WickedWhims interaction work only for WickedWhims Patreon   Does that explain why it's replacing the couch bj animation though?  I will take a look EDIT ok thanks for the report you're right, I dont know what happen, fixed for the next update   You're welcome, thanks for sharing! And you're right about the massage table update from patreon for TurboDriver. Latest patreon WW works fine.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now