SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

5 minutes ago, lorddingding said:

got newest download but having issues finally got to the part where the rift is but it says it is closed for good not sure what im doing wrong

any help is awesome

Can you share a screenshot of the exact message?

Here is the full change log for the current version I just uploaded (includes changes from two days ago and last week).

A comment about disabling summoned chaurus when you are attacked. 

Summoning the full brood has been disabled... but the armor may consume some chaurus eggs regardless and that may result in a new spawn at your feet.

NOTE: Please download version 20210709c  - I missed a couple of things in the version I posted earlier.

RELEASE NOTES for milestone Parasites 2021-07-09c

Enhancements:

Bug Fixes:

Edited by DeepBlueFrog

@DeepBlueFrog ScreenShot6.bmpIs this working as normal? I'm referring to A. the two Spriggan-hands on the chest being aligned differently, as well as the outfit flattening the character's breasts. I'm guessing that's not intended - how would I go about fixing this? I've tried re-installing the mod, re-building the bodyslides - both with and without the HDT conversion I'd found before, on different saves. Same result.

1 minute ago, Draknowin said:

@DeepBlueFrog ScreenShot6.bmpIs this working as normal? I'm referring to A. the two Spriggan-hands on the chest being aligned differently, as well as the outfit flattening the character's breasts. I'm guessing that's not intended - how would I go about fixing this? I've tried re-installing the mod, re-building the bodyslides - both with and without the HDT conversion I'd found before, on different saves. Same result.

It is not normal.. possibly a problem with bodyslides.

I rarely play with beast races so it doesn't surprise me there are under reported issues with khajits and argonians.

58 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It is not normal.. possibly a problem with bodyslides.

I rarely play with beast races so it doesn't surprise me there are under reported issues with khajits and argonians.

I just tried the exact same setup, but with a Nord - this isn't a beast-race specific issue. This is on a standard, UUNP - UNP preset in Bodyslide, UUNP Special body in particular. Is there any advice on how to fix this/what the problem is?

ScreenShot7.bmp

11 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you have Estrus Chaurus + installed, that means there is a problem with it.

If you do not have it installed, that means there is a problem with my own fall back animation for when EC+ is missing.

I Have it installed. I have tested and EC+ is not working. Like the tentecales do not appear. I am using the version for SE

Edit: Nvm got it to work. Was something to do with the base estrus file. Had to reinstall a few times

Edited by Encogt

@DeepBlueFrog Just updating on this, since I was also looking into it. This is what the spriggan armor looks like in NifSkope when I open it up, so I guess this is a problem with the mesh itself, not just in-game. Is there a way to fix this? Edit: This is using the newest update of the mod as-is, by the way.

Spoiler

image.png.a935d012264a16997b992affc9558f92.png

Spoiler

image.png.5e0c3e66218d642a28f3c70064cad4d5.png

image.png.741ee11f69d109bb4c8c593e47bf0cb8.png

Edited by Draknowin
4 minutes ago, Encogt said:

Is there anyway to speed up the seed? I have been playing for 3-4 hours on other mods quest but all i have is the parasite in the vaginal. 

If you are using the latest version, 20210709c, there is a menu option at the bottom of the Triggers menu to change the frequency of Flares.

Set it to 0 to disable flares completely.

Set it to 0.1 to accelerate it as fast as possible.

Set it above 1.0 to slow it down.

36 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

i was still using 06 30 update found new one so it's my bad i think unless it still happens.

did you fix slif? github shows you added edit files with the description of Troubleshooting SLIF issues

That fix has not been released yet.

It is on github for anyone who knows what they are doing with loose files, but they will be part of the official update in a couple of weeks.

Just now, DeepBlueFrog said:

That fix has not been released yet.

It is on github for anyone who knows what they are doing with loose files, but they will be part of the official update in a couple of weeks.

so if i do add the ones from github then they should cause slp to recognize slif? 

34 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

so if i do add the ones from github then they should cause slp to recognize slif? 

They might (I couldn't test it since I don't have SLIF).

If they do help, I would like to hear it! 

And you will have to remember to delete them next time I release an update with a BSA file (unless you already extract loose files for yourself every time you get an update).

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

They might (I couldn't test it since I don't have SLIF).

If they do help, I would like to hear it! 

And you will have to remember to delete them next time I release an update with a BSA file (unless you already extract loose files for yourself every time you get an update).

just tried it on a new save no luck still not detecting slif and no nodes are being scaled at all i even enabled different settings in hormones for scaling because you said that parasites worked with hormones to balance scaling but nothing.

As a question with the spriggan parasite, will we get a variant like the queen that is more spriggan-like (like you are becoming a full spriggan) in the future? The reason I ask is that I will kind of admit that I like the idea of the parasites growing more and the spriggan armor as it stands feels almost incomplete (to my opinion).

5 hours ago, LinksSword said:

just tried it on a new save no luck still not detecting slif and no nodes are being scaled at all i even enabled different settings in hormones for scaling because you said that parasites worked with hormones to balance scaling but nothing.

If you have Hormones installed, you need to have two things checked in the menu:

- enable node management

- use SLIF

All the other options (bodymorphs and ninodeoverride need to be unchecked).

Based on your comment and another one in the Parasites thread, I am going to mark SLIF as broken in Parasites and Hormones. I may have to install it myself to test it properly.

2 hours ago, skyrimdragon said:

As a question with the spriggan parasite, will we get a variant like the queen that is more spriggan-like (like you are becoming a full spriggan) in the future? The reason I ask is that I will kind of admit that I like the idea of the parasites growing more and the spriggan armor as it stands feels almost incomplete (to my opinion).

Yes.. a full transformation is planned.

SD+ had a spell to transform you into a full spriggan. I am still planning to port that over to Parasites.

DBF I don't understand what the hubbub is all about with body morphing.  My pc's body has been morphing just fine for the past yr.  her tits morph with milk, her belly morphs with cum, lactacid, and pregnancy, and her ass is morphing with parasites.  The tentacle monsters alone makes tits, belly, ass morph, and her ass and tits are morphing fine with hormones.  Its just trial and error until you get right.  I've been using slif, works fine.

Had quite some fun going trough the queen quest. Had some issues, haven't tried it again so might be more of a heads up if more reports come in

-"transform" spell (eggs -> armor for instance) where not added to PC spells

-gag/mask spell not working. Instantly unequipped again. Had to equip it via MCM

-"tonal" part of the quest was not clear to me. Perhaps a quest marker will help.

Also had quite a lot of issue getting mated by a Chaurus. Perhaps adding some way to initiatie mating when you cast the pheromones?

Do you also have a new quest in mind?

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you have Hormones installed, you need to have two things checked in the menu:

- enable node management

- use SLIF

All the other options (bodymorphs and ninodeoverride need to be unchecked).

Based on your comment and another one in the Parasites thread, I am going to mark SLIF as broken in Parasites and Hormones. I may have to install it myself to test it properly.

SD+ had a spell to transform you into a full spriggan. I am still planning to port that over to Parasites.

i should also mention that i am using SSE to test this but that shouldn't matter with slif, But i have notice even though SLIF does actually register Hormones it doesn't actually function unless "Bodymorphs" are selected in the menu, If i do that then it will work but parasites no luck at all not even registering in SLIF.

7 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If I remember right though, wasn't that spell only a temporary thing compared to the chaurus queen situation?

1 hour ago, skyrimdragon said:

If I remember right though, wasn't that spell only a temporary thing compared to the chaurus queen situation?

Yes.. but the spriggan curse in Parasites is permanent if not cured from praying at a unique altar.

Once I add the transformation into a full spriggan, I will be able to do things like force the transformation in certain situations for example.