SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

On 10/12/2020 at 12:47 AM, Siev said:

I haven't done a lot of testing, but from what I gathered in the Milk Mod thread the mod checks for a specific armor name to apply the effect. I did a quick and dirty edit directly to the script instance just to get the effects working (which had the side effect of making the script instance appear in the inventory which is problematic for multiple reasons), but if you want the two mods to be compatible it would probably just be easier to add the armor keyword from this mod to the list of armors Milk Mod checks for, wherever that happens.

Might look into it more if time permits, but no promises. The only reason I applied it to the script instance is I wasn't sure if the named version was referenced anywhere, and my workaround of adding the non-scripted armor (the one with the clothing icon) to the list of names Milk Mod recognizes didn't work

PS: Living Armor works, but triggers a different script (the one used for spriggan armor iirc) and not the EC+ one

PS2: I found where it is checking for the armor name - it is lines 873 to 880 and 890 of Data/Scripts/Source/milkquest.psc. Perhaps adding your custom armor name there via a compatability patch will work. 

image.png

Thanks for sharing.

I renamed both armors - One with "Tentacle Armor" and one with "Tentacle Parasite". That will be part of the next release.

2 hours ago, Onikakarot said:

do you have  estrus installed? cuz that has you attacked when you harvest certain items

Ah yes I do, that must have been it then. My apologies, I did think it was strange how it was still modelled and functioned properly. Annoying to think I reloaded the game thinking it was a bug, ah well. Thanks!

6 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks for sharing.

I renamed both armors - One with "Tentacle Armor" and one with "Tentacle Parasite". That will be part of the next release.

Hopefully that works! Out of curiousity, if I change your armor names in TES5Edit for testing to see if that works, will that break any scripts?

okay i am really confused every time i try to equip myself with the facehugger belt as soon as i wait a few days and as soon as the critter fills it ctd's. i already built the batches but the mesh is not like the mesh shown in item info. whenever i manually try to put it on the x doesnt show when i select it. i dont know what to do. i tried updating building the batches but still crash... please help?

cures for the tentacle armor and creature soon? kinda odd being stuck with them the rest of the game... outside of using the mcm menu.

ideas: Cure for living armor: Firesalts and salmon (it looks like a squid or octopus so the firesalts are for cooking the salmon then applying the cooked salmon in some way scares the creature off.

Cure for the tentacle armor: lockpicks and dwemer oil(or some other slippery substance. (just a way to getit off and take it out...

idea for parasite using https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27639 after having sex with a Frost atronach or some other icy creature.

• 2 weeks later...

Ran into an issue at the Frostflow Lighthouse. When harvesting the Chaurus eggs from the egg sacks I was able to continue to harvest eggs from a already harvested egg sack over and over. When I have gone through this before my pc would end up with about 500 chaurus eggs. This time through my pc had over 10000 eggs. My pc was able to harvest any egg sack  over and over.

I have problem, im stuck on Kyne blessing ritual, i have seed stone, glowing mushroom, crimson nirnroot and i infected by Blackreach spores. But, what i need to do next? Danica dont have any new dialogues... I really wanna complete this mod, because its very interesting story)

On 10/10/2016 at 5:18 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

View File

In a nutshell, this mod will add several types of parasites as complements to Skyrim diseases.
Each will come with their own mesh, trigger, healing method and side effects.
I am also working on a questline to unify them during gameplay.

For example (included in this first release), sex with Spiders will come with a chance of vaginal infection by spider eggs.
You will have to figure out a way to cure that infection (no side effect yet except for increased arousal during sex and inflated belly).
I will eventually add lore, quests and dialogues to seek help in removing the parasites (or using them strategically).

Parasites included

- Spider eggs (vaginal) / sex with spiders / chance of detached spider penis in addition to eggs
- Chaurus worms (anal and vaginal) / sex with chaurus
- Estrus Tentacle attacks / harvesting chaurus eggs / EC+ required
- Tentacle Monster armor / chance of infection when attacked by Estrus Tentacle
- Estrus Slime or Ooze attacks / harvesting creepy clusters / EC+ required
- Living Armor armor / chance of infection when attacked by Estrus Slime or Ooze
- 'hip' and 'facial' Face hugger / sleep naked in Blackreach, caves or ruins
- Skin spores (barnacles) / sleep naked in Blackreach, caves or ruins

Notes:

The Living Armor and Tentacle Monster cannot be removed in-game at the moment, but you can use the menu to roleplay removal when you want to.

See this post for more details about the parasites ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68035-sexlab-parasites-kynes-blessing-2016-10-15/?p=1702419 )

REQUIREMENTS

Skyrim Legendary Edition (Vanilla + 2 main DLCs - Dawnguard, Dragonborn)

SexLab V1.62+ and its requirements:

Devious Devices Integration v3.1 and its own requirements

OPTIONAL DEPENDENCIES

NiOverride (included in Racemenu) is needed if you want proper inflation of breasts and belly during infections, but it is not required for the mod to operate.
If you want to go that way, you will also need an advanced skeleton like XPMS+

You will have to install Estrus Chaurus + if you want to see actual tentacle and slime/ooze attacks when you harvest certain items (chaurus egg mounds, creepy clusters). You can still be infected by their related parasite if you don't have EC+ but the full effect relies on EC+ being available.

I designed this mod to fit in with my other mods:

• SexLab Stories - The Brood Maiden story will be playing a role in the upcoming quest from Parasites. The Stories Devious side of the mod handles the lactation effect when the player wears a Tentacle Monster or Living Armor parasites
  • SexLab Hormones - I added an option in Hormones' menu to better manage the max values of node scales when using NetImmerse Override. When you check that option, the max values of nodes (for mods I manage) are scaled back depending on which effect is currently active (pregnancy, hormones scaling, parasites, lactation). This should prevent abusive growth of belly and breasts especially.
  • Sanguine Debauchery + - Enslavement to Falmers, Spiders or Chaurus provides a good way to experience Parasites since they make these creatures more likely to have sex with you. SD+ enslavement to Falmers and Chaurus will also play a part in the upcoming main quest of Parasites.

THANKS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

This mod includes assets from the following mods (with permission)

CHANGE LOG

Reveal hidden contents

Version 0.6 (2017-06-04)

- Added: Complete Chaurus egg breeder player start
- Added: Complete Brood Maiden player start
- Added: Manual add/remove parasite should ignore probability slider
- Added: Reduce chance of tentacle attack if already infected
- Added: Add storageUtil variable to disable parasites on sleep if needed
- Added: Prevent infection if similar devious device is equipped
- Added: Add player as default actor to mod events if actor is not provided
- Added: Turn Brood Maiden into a full quest in Parasites
- Added: Add chaurus cave/ruin/tomb under mound of brood maiden
- Added: Add DLCs as requirements (Dragonborn and Dawnguard)

- Fixed: storageUtil variables are not initialized unless player opens menu
- Fixed: Mod events do not trigger if no actor passed in parameter

Version 0.5 (2016-12-15)

- Added: French version (install english version first)
- New: Add support for curing follower from Chaurus Worm and Spider egg
- New: Test support of infection of NPC (follower) by Chaurus Worm
- New: Test support of infection of NPC (follower) by Spider Eggs/Penis
- New: Add basic quest structure for learning about parasite Lore
- New: Add equipped models for chaurus worm, spider eggs
- New: Test face hugger mesh without body

- Fixed: Custom priest outfits missing textures in Windhelm and Riften
- Fixed: Chaurus worm and spider eggs are removed during enslavement
- Fixed: Chaurus worm - vaginal model not removed after orgasm
- Fixed: Curing spider eggs causes belly node to stay stuck at 0

Version 0.4 (2016-11-18)

- Added: Separate Infect/Cure toggles from chance sliders
- Added: Add spell/mod event to trigger silent Estrus Chaurus pregnancy
- Added: Augment max values of 'max' nodes sliders in menu

- Fix: Static node values in RefreshBodyShape event
- Fix: Missing/broken slider for Living armor max breast size

Version 0.3 (2016-11-15)

- Added: New parasite - face hugger (gag)
- Added: Facehugger (hip) should not be allowed when belt or plug vaginal are already equipped

- Fixed: Issue with reference alias assignment when parasites are removed
- Fixed: Fix typos in books

Version 0.2 (2016-11-13)

- New: Add books about parasites
- New: Customize Whiterun priests with Tera outfits
- New: Add parasite: vaginal chaurus worm
- New: Add parasite: facehugger
- New: Add parasite: living armor
- New: Add parasite: Estrus slime trap

- Fixed: Manual infection/cure menu options are broken
- Fixed: Removal of spider penis is broken
- Fixed: Apothecaries (like elgrim) should be able to help with parasites

Version 0.1 (2016-10-15)

- New: Added Parasite - Monster Tentacle armor
- New: Added Parasite - Estrus Tentacle attack
- New: Added Parasite - Chaurus Worm
- New: Added Parasite - Detached Spider Penis
- New: Added Parasite - Spider Eggs
- New: Add Stomach Rot effect to spider eggs
- New: Implement and test spider eggs
- New: Implement parasites equip/clear functions
- New: Set up folder structure for scripts, meshes and textures, and MCM files
- New: Add dialogue topics for removal of parasites

- Fixed: Bad initialization of slider values in MCM menu

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/10/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, Devious Devices, SexLab Aroused
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

View File

is there a bodyslide for this mod or can you please upload base body preset used to create those meshes?

2 hours ago, CatGotYourTongue said:

is there a bodyslide for this mod or can you please upload base body preset used to create those meshes?

BodySlide needs only for Body parasites: tentacle monster, living armor, and barnacles. You can find UNP BodySlide files in the first comment. 

On 11/5/2020 at 6:14 PM, LetziFetzi said:

Can someone help me ? I dont have living armor animation additionally belly Infaltion. I am using CBBE 3BBB, MO2 and SSE . I am using a body that i made with bodyslide. 

according to the mods requirement: you need to have NiOverride mod &/or parasite bodyslides installed to have any inflation working.

On 11/3/2020 at 8:46 PM, Tzuyang1996 said:

?Hi. I'm doing the quest now, but nothing happen after i talk to Danica in Whiterun. Is that a bug or i just missed something

there were 3 options but clicked all of them already.

Last I heard, that part isn't complete et - if you are referring to needing to be cured of a parasite, you currently need to do that via the MCM menu.  

I am having a bug of sorts I am at the part of the quest to become infected with spores and have the crimson nirnroot and glowing mushrooms but the quest will not update and ive even redone the mod from scratch and stuck in the same spot am I missing something?? 

On 11/16/2020 at 7:44 PM, jkj905 said:

I am having a bug of sorts I am at the part of the quest to become infected with spores and have the crimson nirnroot and glowing mushrooms but the quest will not update and ive even redone the mod from scratch and stuck in the same spot am I missing something?? 

I suggest reading the rest of this thread. The mod ends at that quest in it's current state if I'm not mistaken. It's just not done yet, give out favourite blue frog some time.

1 hour ago, Ultralord Spaghetti said:

I've been having issues getting certain parasites to even display or be applied, like the Huggers, the Spider bits, or the Barnacles. Even deploying them through MCM does nothing, though I can do the Chaurus worms, and the Tentacles/Living Armor.

I feel like whatever latest conversion of this or an updated DD or something must have broken something because I've also had this issue recently. Eggs are a for sure that doesn't show up for me anymore and I haven't the foggiest why.

On 10/29/2020 at 6:14 PM, Stryker1177 said:

Ran into an issue at the Frostflow Lighthouse. When harvesting the Chaurus eggs from the egg sacks I was able to continue to harvest eggs from a already harvested egg sack over and over. When I have gone through this before my pc would end up with about 500 chaurus eggs. This time through my pc had over 10000 eggs. My pc was able to harvest any egg sack  over and over.

That sounds like a bug with the changes I made to the leveled list. I will have to look into that.

On 10/31/2020 at 6:27 AM, greenars said:

I have problem, im stuck on Kyne blessing ritual, i have seed stone, glowing mushroom, crimson nirnroot and i infected by Blackreach spores. But, what i need to do next? Danica dont have any new dialogues... I really wanna complete this mod, because its very interesting story)

That's as far as the mod goes right now.

On 11/8/2020 at 5:26 AM, dechurch said:

Are you still working on this, DeepBlueFrog? I really hope so. I really want to see the end of the Chaurus Queen quest.

I haven't given up. I got busy with work but I am trying to get an update out for the end of the year.

On 11/12/2020 at 9:18 PM, Luka10 said:

Do the spider eggs fall out eventuallY i've been stuck with spider eggs forever on two occasions once i gave up and hit the cure option the other i'm still waiting on... using SE version btw

Try having sex with other spiders.