View File

Adds a dialog for prostitutes of TDFs Aggressive Prostitution to start a bukkake show,
they will answer with We love bukkake
and start to do some ZazAnimations ,kneeling sitting.

In the meantime male people in a small distance will take the call, and will run to the performer.
One after one is getting naked and starts to masturbate on the performer.

Before your prostitutes can do the show, you need to find bianca, she is in Riften, scorched hammer.

She can give you the needed item, once she trusts you.
She will also make a nice prostitute, because she does not know anything else .

Future plans:

-- adding gangbang into the scene done
-- adding creatures joining in
-- let Pahe Slaves do the show

Required
TDF Aggressive Prostitution
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/403-sexlab-tdf-prostitution-and-pimping-the-former-aggressive-prostitution-v2254/
SexLab
http://www.loverslab...d-jun-3rd-2016/
Sexlab Aroused
http://www.loverslab...ed-v2014-01-24/

ZazAnimations
https://www.google.d...9545,bs.1,d.d2s

Recommended
Cumshots Scoclb
http://www.loverslab...31-01-2015-v22/

Sexlab Cumshots
http://www.loverslab...ab-cumshot-172/

Paradise Halls
http://www.loverslab...stomary-addons/

please add your comments and questions here:

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/13/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    sexlab ZazAnimations TdF Aggressive Prostitution
  • Special Edition Compatible

I'd love to try this mod, but unfortunately I'm reluctant to add another prostitution mod to my already overloaded game (277 mods and rising).

I already have Radiant Prostitution, mainly to turn the Immersive Wenches girls into prostitutes in the taverns and Jarl's houses, along with any other female npc/follower I choose to give a Tavern Wench costume to, as well as SL Working Girl for pimping out my followers anywhere the mood takes me.

If TDF wasn't a hard requirement and it simply needed any prostitution mod I'd install this mod instantly (my twisted brain is already dreaming up fun ways of using it) but sadly, for now I'll have to give it a miss, I will keep following it though to see how it evolves.

I love TDF prostitution mod because it's stable and working so I wish to give a try to this one.

BUT ....

WHERE IS BIANCA?

1. I searched in the Scorchered Hammer in Riften and then in EVERY single cell in the Riften Hold. Nothing.

2. I noticed she is set in the Winterhold Faction and Ranmir House Faction (in Winterhold). Searched there but nothing too.

3. I don't have her RefID but only the BaseID so I cannot use console commands to move her to me or move me to her.

EDIT.

Another thing, more important.

I use SOS and some SOS add-ons for male, like Vector Plexus Regular, Smurf and so on.

By this framework, when a male has sex, he "wear" a nude body with the related SOS.

Well, after the bukkake scene ends, ALL males don't "undress" this "cocked" nude body and they seem to walk around naked.

So, actually, this mod needs a patch to "drop" the SOS addon after the show ends.

(Note: I was able to try the scene even if I didn't find Bianca because I added to myself the amulet using the "AddItemMenu" mod).

I love TDF prostitution mod because it's stable and working so I wish to give a try to this one.

BUT ....

WHERE IS BIANCA?

1. I searched in the Scorchered Hammer in Riften and then in EVERY single cell in the Riften Hold. Nothing.

2. I noticed she is set in the Winterhold Faction and Ranmir House Faction (in Winterhold). Searched there but nothing too.

3. I don't have her RefID but only the BaseID so I cannot use console commands to move her to me or move me to her.

If you can't find her, or any other npc, vanilla or added by a mod, try "AreYouThere" over on Nexus, with it you can search for any npc, some have multiple entries depending on game/quest stage though, but with that mod you can assign map markers to any npc you wish, as well as things like toggling protected and essential.

Think of it as being like the "Add Item Menu" but for characters

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76051/?

Good idea! Is it possible that you make a "depraved" companion only for the player(main character)? There are almost no exception perhaps of Alicia and Maria Eden. I was referring to a companion for the main character,with all the chips SexLab.That would be fantastic.  :)

Some observations I believe to have seen: (Warning Spoilers!).

1. When I used the "Are You There?" mod, I found Bianca walking on the road nearby Winterhold.

2. She seems to not have quest to propose. (No markers, btw).

3. Instead, it seems that is Grelka of Riften to have the quest to obtain the amulet. (No marker to Grelka?).

4. If the amulet is added to the player using the "AdditemMenu" mod, Niranye of Windhelm no longer has the right dialogue and insists to not know anything about.

It could be nice to add a simple line of dialogue like "Hey, you already have it! Why boring me?".

5. Maybe the "range" to find availables men is too large. The first time I tried, it ended with an "encumbered" crew all around, above, "in", the girl kneeled down. Almost ALL men of Riften were called.

Hello people,

Sorry for my late answer, but I didnt even know that this thread exists ????.

So I try to answer your questions:

1. RegardIng apachii hair, next Version tonight will get rid of the dependency.

2. Invisible bianca, May be it has to do with the hdt hair helmet,

I have purged this from bianca inventory. Hope this helps, please try next Version with a save that does not know bianca.

3. Player is for now not involved in the show, you might Control him for yourself Until I change it.

4. Other prostitutes mods, might be implemented in a later developement, because I dont know any things about Player Prostitution right now, and Radiant or Maria Eden seem to be just that, correct me if im wrong.

5. Actors will unstrip again, next version, remember, its a beta.

6. First Gangbang will happen next version. Atm only one can fuck the dancer, while others lurk or wank.

Until then,

Please ask and suggest.

Willy

Just a small question , is it possible that this mod may have edited creature names to German ? Thanks great mod.

well, i have the german version of skyrim,

so this might have an effect, but,

i cant see any creature names in the esp file, may be

there is a  languague property somewhere inside.

The only thing it says when i talk to her is want to make some coin with that body. what should i do?

When that dialogue comes up ask her and the 2 options are added 1:is for her to have naughty time with you..2: is to have her work for you ,( choose this option ) . then you should see the dialogue for her to start the bukkake quest. hope this helps 8).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Don't ask me why, but I found this mod only a few days ago. .. and I was immediately hooked :classic_biggrin:

Is it still maintained?

I ask because i'm right now giving it a try and the first thing is that TES5Edit reports 5 errors and 1 ITM in the esp.

Is it still compatible with the newest version of TDF's mod?

The errors:

• NULL references in the spells - I think TDF's PAP has the same pattern, so I guess they are good to go
  • the others are in the Package section ... don't know about those ... :classic_unsure: