[DOA5LR] Mixed mods, clothes from casual to sexy ''NEW DOAXVV COSTUMES, RACHEL in KISS IN THE DARK, MOOMOO BIKINI, SPARKLING BLUE and VELVET TIME LILAC''

These look great!

I particularly like the blue and red dresses for Momiji.

And... if possible, more cameltoe, please!

It would be nice if we got some bikini/underwear options for the ZeroFighter & Raz bodies (looks like that's what you're using).

Just saying...

I tried painting clothes on but the results were not good.

Yeah really nice that youre focusing on Christie now, she is so often neglected.

Thx alot for all your nice mods, but i have one question: Are you not doing nude mods anymore?

Because that bikini jacket mod would be perfect without the bra ;)

anyway thx fo your effort and all the great mods :D

Yeah really nice that youre focusing on Christie now, she is so often neglected.

Thx alot for all your nice mods, but i have one question: Are you not doing nude mods anymore?

Because that bikini jacket mod would be perfect without the bra ;)

anyway thx fo your effort and all the great mods :D

I love nude mods for girls and I'm not doing them because there are other nude mods with clothes here in LL, but I'll keep in mind your request, I'll look if there's a perfect size of breasts for Christie and for that mod, but if anyone is interested in make it on your own, go ahead.