Scent of Sex - Sex Rules Exchange

In version 1.2 I had some rule filters I cant seem to recreate in 1.3.

1. Someone in tavern clothes or amulet of dibella could be approached for sex by anyone. (in a tavern)

2. Someone in prisoner clothes or with a zaz device could be approached by anyone, sometimes aggressive.

3. Guards harass people with "poor clothing". (guards part of this one will be easier now with factions introduced)

All these were done with the wearables section in 1.2 but I cant find it anymore. (tho CPU says it is still there and improved)...  Need help finding it !!  :)

I confirm that all your 3 cases are possible in version 1.3

Are they really ???   Either you are talking about the "naked list", or there is something missing from my install again...   or you hid it very well ;)

The naked list does not really make these rules possible. Cause if I add both tavern clothes and prisoner clothes to the list then npc:s in prisoner clothes and npc:s that are actually naked will be viable for rule 1 and the other way around, and I do not want that... 

Are they really ???   Either you are talking about the "naked list", or there is something missing from my install again...   or you hid it very well ;)

The naked list does not really make these rules possible. Cause if I add both tavern clothes and prisoner clothes to the list then npc:s in prisoner clothes and npc:s that are actually naked will be viable for rule 1 and the other way around, and I do not want that... 

The Naked list is used to understand when an actor is naked.

Inside the rules edit, there is a place for the "wearables". Here you can define the items to be wore for a rule to start, and the items that have to be added to the inventory when a scene begins or end.

The Naked list is used to understand when an actor is naked.

Inside the rules edit, there is a place for the "wearables". Here you can define the items to be wore for a rule to start, and the items that have to be added to the inventory when a scene begins or end.

seems like a support issue then, continuing in the other thread...

• 1 month later...

Looking for straight male npc on female pc set ups for flirting/kissing=make out, foreplay to Sex Proposal, Decline-possible-rape, walk in on male masturbation, stuff similar to simple attract approach since they are a busted add on. Stuff can be in bars/taverns/ or anywhere else beds no beds don't care... would like privacy though. Can be follower and non follower based. 

I can't find import export option I don't think its showing in the ui help! Send a screen shot or something so I can see if I'm in the wrong spot!

Can you post the rules you made as example??? And how to import the rules from here? I haven't found any information about where the .json files have to be stored.

To import rules you need to simply put them into folder in Data/Skse/Plugins/Scent of Sex and in game go into mcm of Scent of Sex, sex rules and on right panel there is option to import/export rules. Click on this one then in dropdown menu select rule you want and then import :)

Everything is in Guide btw

• 2 weeks later...

I installed this last night and have lots of ideas but I can't get anything to work except the very basic 'sex with everyone' rule suggested in the manual. I've read through the PDF three times and followed things to the letter but stuff isn't working.  I know this isn't a support thread, I will keep trying and work it out.

In the meantime, could somebody do a rule that allows the player to be a voyeur?  For example if hunters in a camp start having sex thinking nobody is watching so I can sneak up near and watch. Or same with a couple in their bedroom? They have sex and I can sneak in and watch.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've made two rules:

• When an NPC feels aroused enough they'll ask the player for sex, with a rare chance they'll masturbate on rejection
  • (You might need to change the source participant to both genders)
  • Required arousal level is currently set to 1 for testing

• If an NPC is feeling aroused enough they will ask any NPC in the Bard faction for some fun
  • Required arousal is set to 50

Let me know if these play alright, or don't :)

Aroused NPCs Ask.json

Bars as Pros.json

• 3 weeks later...

Is it possible for someone to make a rule where either female followers to rape enemy humans and creatures (I gave them deadly drain so I kinda want them to use it) or to make enemies only attack and rape my female followers (same reason)?  thanks

I have done that for creatures and humans, but humans are a bit problematic, because you need to add their factions, otherwise also non enemies will get drained-

Is it possible for someone to make a rule where either female followers to rape enemy humans and creatures (I gave them deadly drain so I kinda want them to use it) or to make enemies only attack and rape my female followers (same reason)?  thanks

I have done that for creatures and humans, but humans are a bit problematic, because you need to add their factions, otherwise also non enemies will get drained-

So there's no way to make it happen perhaps in response to an enemy attack?

p.s. Can you share what it was that you made anyways?

So maybe someone could help. I'm trying to make a rule that if my female PC is walking around naked, then any aroused males nearby (40 or higher) will take advantage of her. When I've tried to do it, it seems that I have to make one rule per number of possible participants based on animations. Such as one for MMMMF, one for MMMF, one for MMF, and one for MF.

Is there a better way to do this? It works, but I tend to crash in a city when it triggers and I'm thinking that is because it is triggering all 4 rules at once.

So maybe someone could help. I'm trying to make a rule that if my female PC is walking around naked, then any aroused males nearby (40 or higher) will take advantage of her. When I've tried to do it, it seems that I have to make one rule per number of possible participants based on animations. Such as one for MMMMF, one for MMMF, one for MMF, and one for MF.

Is there a better way to do this? It works, but I tend to crash in a city when it triggers and I'm thinking that is because it is triggering all 4 rules at once.

No way multiple rules can start with the same actors.

And yes, you need a rule for 2, and at least another for 3-5. Collaborators can be set as optional, so you need just one rule for them.

Here they are: they are not finished Jet:

1 Animal on Follower: Frrindly animals approaches the Drainslave

1 Creature on Animal: Hostile creature aproaches the drainslave

1 Enemy on Follower: For now: Bandits Approach the drainslave

Be careful. Animal on Follower also killed Stump. 

You hjave to disable the Health protection in ssx to make them work.

1 Animal on Follower.json

1 Creature asks for Follower.json

1 Creature on Follower.json

Thanks I'm guessing the order of the files posted is the same as the order that you have written right? because the files aren't named the same as what you mentioned.

Thanks I'm guessing the order of the files posted is the same as the order that you have written right? because the files aren't named the same as what you mentioned.

sorry, picked one of my experiments...

1 Animal on Follower.json

1 Creature on Follower.json

1 Enemy on Follower.json

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone made a rule for player werewolves? I'm trying to control my sexlab animations because they are getting out of control (Horny Dragons Werewolf Dock & Suck on a human???) 

The problem i'm having is that I cannot set the player as a creature and therefore cannot select any creature animations.