Scent of Sex - Sex Rules Exchange

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, padezaw said:

hi

how do you place NPCs into "Sent of sex group 1" faction so you can use this faction in a rule.

Has anyone got a rule with factions working?

When they are near you -> in the SSX MCM choose the Actor Edit page find your target in the drop down list and show their factions.  Add the faction for Scent of Sex Group.

Yes, I have several rules that use factions successfully, including one for slaves (zbfFactionSlave) and one for Jarls & stewards.  And I have used the SSX groups also to mark out specific characters (you can use it to exclude characters as well).

• 1 month later...

To save someone else some effort, I made these two for people playing a female character, who want her to be asked for sex by horny guys if she's walking around naked, and cool with being rejected. The second one makes the guy go find a bed and masturbate if one's nearby if he's just too damn horny after being turned down.

Edited by Relzyrx
  • 1 month later...