13 hours ago, Lucia1 said:

Yeah.  I had to pick the one closest to UNP or stay in conversion hell for much longer.  Glad you got it working though!

Modding sounds like hell but we've had some amazing mods both here and on Nexus so I can't complain :P

10 hours ago, Zangetsu96 said:

Modding sounds like hell but we've had some amazing mods both here and on Nexus so I can't complain :P

It can be.  Different levels of hell depending on what you're doing ?

It seems weird how skyrim has about 8 needs mods, 3 of them include toilet needs and diapers yet Fallout barely has any. Ive seen the mod that was posted earlier abd been using it, Thank you so much @Watermylawn210!

And ive installed and attempted to join RSE Elements to try and have toilet needs too (Wouldnt work)

Just wish there was more attempts if that makes sence. maybe its because Skyrim is better than fallout 4? 

You think theres any modders out there that could be commissioned? Wish i could do it myself, but i cant mod :(

On 7/12/2019 at 11:29 AM, tankok1998 said:

It seems weird how skyrim has about 8 needs mods, 3 of them include toilet needs and diapers yet Fallout barely has any. Ive seen the mod that was posted earlier abd been using it, Thank you so much @Watermylawn210!

And ive installed and attempted to join RSE Elements to try and have toilet needs too (Wouldnt work)

Just wish there was more attempts if that makes sence. maybe its because Skyrim is better than fallout 4? 

You think theres any modders out there that could be commissioned? Wish i could do it myself, but i cant mod :(

@tankok1998 I'll admit, I didn't really know about RSEE before I started work on this. But when I was testing it, the toilet needs did take a while before they showed their effects. If you could go into more detail, I can try to help.

"WIsh I could do it myself, but i cant mod"
Yes you can. Like any art form, it just takes patience, practice, and passion. Tackling something as complex as a needs system right off the bat would be quite a challenge, but with enough time I'm confident you could do it.

Personally, modding has been a positive experience for me as a whole. If I don't like something in the vanilla game or in a mod, I can just change it. I think this item should do more damage? I just pop open FO4Edit, change one number and voila. Modding is not as hard as it sounds.

On 7/16/2019 at 5:33 PM, Watermylawn210 said:

@tankok1998 I'll admit, I didn't really know about RSEE before I started work on this. But when I was testing it, the toilet needs did take a while before they showed their effects. If you could go into more detail, I can try to help.

"WIsh I could do it myself, but i cant mod"
Yes you can. Like any art form, it just takes patience, practice, and passion. Tackling something as complex as a needs system right off the bat would be quite a challenge, but with enough time I'm confident you could do it.

Personally, modding has been a positive experience for me as a whole. If I don't like something in the vanilla game or in a mod, I can just change it. I think this item should do more damage? I just pop open FO4Edit, change one number and voila. Modding is not as hard as it sounds.

I have recently started to try it now, just because of this. looking at papyrus tutorials and such but still without a start. but thank you for your support! maybe  it might turn into something :)

3 hours ago, Zangetsu96 said:

This may have been answered before but will the diapers work with something like RSE elements? 

I don't really know RSE elements, but think of the mod as a collection of accessories that occupy a specific body slot.  Like a scarf.  A mod would have to take up that slot or do something radical with it to make it incompatible.  At the same time, it's unlikely to tap into any specific features without keywords and coding, like I used for my DLSecure Skyrim mod.  

15 hours ago, Zangetsu96 said:

This may have been answered before but will the diapers work with something like RSE elements? 

while it didnt work for me, Watermylawn's mod they posted before that allows you to use it had a section of it where you can make them work with RSE elements. tho it didnt work for me.

What ive ended up doing tho is ive got his "mess diaper" or "wet diaper" action and RSE's bathroom action and binded them to the same button (9)

so now when RSE tells me i need the bathroom i press 1 button and it relives my character while also messing the diaper. hope that helps for now.

6 hours ago, tankok1998 said:

while it didnt work for me, Watermylawn's mod they posted before that allows you to use it had a section of it where you can make them work with RSE elements. tho it didnt work for me.

What ive ended up doing tho is ive got his "mess diaper" or "wet diaper" action and RSE's bathroom action and binded them to the same button (9)

so now when RSE tells me i need the bathroom i press 1 button and it relives my character while also messing the diaper. hope that helps for now.

I had a look through on adding RSE with this mod and its a no go so I might go with your method if I can figure it out turns out you can't add masters to RSE at all fo4edit won't let you *shrug* 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2019 at 1:52 AM, richrichgreen said:

@Watermylawn210 So i was able to add Diaper lovers fallout as a master to RSE and followed all the other steps, however when I piss it removes all my clothes and my diaper, does anyone know how to fix this?

also how do i change the meshes for wet and messy diapers, the clean version fits my modle but as soon as they are wet/messy they go to the default size

Sorry for the late reply, I kinda stopped playing Fallout shortly after making the mod. As for RSE, I'm glad you got it to work as master, but I'd have to take a closer look at it and unfortunately my PC's busted. Currently using a couple laptops that can barely handle Minecraft. But I don't remember this bug happening to me. If I had to guess, it's a scripting issue probably resulting from my leaking scripts, where I have a line that unequips armor.

As for your second question, I can actually answer that. If your clean diaper fits, then what you wanna do is make copies of your .nif file and paste them into the "Wet" "Messy" and "Full" folders respectively. Then you want to rename them so that they have the same name as the nifs that are already there. Next, you're gonna have to change the default BGSM file that's in the nifs to the ones for "Wet" "Messy" and "Full". I think you can do this in Outfit Studio, but I used NifSkope. I'm going off of memory here, so bare with me. I think they're under "BSShaderTexture" or something along those lines. Then you're gonna have to see what BGSM file each pre-existing nif uses and paste their respective BGSMs into your copied nifs.

I know it sounds complicated, sorry. If I still had my PC, I'd probably make a video on installation to help with troubleshooting. Additionally, if you want to change the shape of the diaper so it can have bulges and sags, this would be the time to do it.

On 11/25/2019 at 6:48 PM, Awsomonium said:

Anyone know a way to turn off the crinkle sound?

Yes, there is a quite simple dirty fix here. What you wanna do is go to your Fallout 4 install directory (typically C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout4) and go into the "Data" folder. There should be a folder labelled "sound" and then "fx" then "FST" then "DLFallout" and then you want to delete the folders "run" "sneak" "sprint" and "walk". If you want to just make them quieter, you can take them into any audio editing software (preferably Audacity) and tweak the volume.

9 hours ago, Watermylawn210 said:

Yes, there is a quite simple dirty fix here. What you wanna do is go to your Fallout 4 install directory (typically C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout4) and go into the "Data" folder. There should be a folder labelled "sound" and then "fx" then "FST" then "DLFallout" and then you want to delete the folders "run" "sneak" "sprint" and "walk". If you want to just make them quieter, you can take them into any audio editing software (preferably Audacity) and tweak the volume.

Quiet Backups.rar

I have a folder called "Quiet Backups" that I must have meant for this purpose.  Anyone interested in less crinkling could give it a shot.  You'll have to adjust it to the structure of the mod though.

18 hours ago, Watermylawn210 said:

8 hours ago, Lucia1 said:

Quiet Backups.rar 855.51 kB · 0 downloads

I have a folder called "Quiet Backups" that I must have meant for this purpose.  Anyone interested in less crinkling could give it a shot.  You'll have to adjust it to the structure of the mod though.

Thanks. :)

• 4 weeks later...

So I'd like to say thank you to @Watermylawn210 for his outstanding mod. Still fine tuning and setting the sliders for my version, but I was wondering; has anyone figured out how they can get a companion to use their diapers? I've tried targeting them, and entering equipitem (whatever the code was for Action: Mess Diaper), then being a little disappointed that it was I who messed.

On 12/4/2019 at 4:54 AM, Watermylawn210 said:

Hey, first I'd like to say thank you so much for updating this mod, I'm really enjoying using it!

Just one thing, with the slim diapers, the main texture works fine, but if you wet, mess or both, it has the purple missing texture. Any idea how to fix this? If not no worries, I'll stick to medium diapers.

1935651046_Diapertexture.png.7a91f841c9f33675dd4d63ec66bf6da9.png

56 minutes ago, Shadowpaladin said:

It does this at the back in game, can you guys let me know if I am doing something wrong? I am using the bodyslide path fix also.

I remember my port not being perfect, with there being a little hole you could sometimes see if you stretched it out caused by the conversion not connecting all vertices, but that looks like something else is going on entirely.  Then again I don't know if I have booty shots of the slim myself...

5312ae468858f3b5e4ff63f94aabfd2e-2016-08

Just to clarify the diaper in the screenshot is the medium, it also does something similar with the thick diapers. It does this with every bodyslide preset. I am well aware bodyslide outfit studio is a nightmare.

I am thinking I might just stick to the mods for the skyrim version. Does it work with any unp body type?

57 minutes ago, Shadowpaladin said:

Just to clarify the diaper in the screenshot is the medium, it also does something similar with the thick diapers. It does this with every bodyslide preset. I am well aware bodyslide outfit studio is a nightmare.

I am thinking I might just stick to the mods for the skyrim version. Does it work with any unp body type?

Couldn't say for sure.  Give it a shot.  I know some variants only change the breasts, so it certainly works with them.

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/1/2019 at 12:05 AM, Watermylawn210 said:

Alright, I think this is about as far as I'm gonna take this mod, the cloth diapers and onesies have been added, the cloths are completely usable and washable. There is going to be some clipping when trying to wear both, I've left this untouched so it can be up to user discretion as to whether you want to slim down the cloth or bulk up the onesie.

The ground models for the cloths and the onesies are gonna look a bit weird, I had some trouble porting them over

Diaper packs have been added in a small capacity, currently there's only one for Cushies. If you want to add more, I've written some instructions in the README.

I know there's the "Huge" diaper model that has ruffles and stuff, but sissy really isn't my thing. If you want to add it, this guide helped me immensely:
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21111/?tab=files

Hopefully this'll get the ball rolling for future modding.

Diaper_Lovers'_Fallout_Remastered_Mk2.rar 768.38 MB · 173 downloads

The audio file for sneaking and sprinting don't seem to work only the tape, walking and running ones.

• 1 month later...

Please please please please please can we get a NV version of this mod. Obviously that seems like a huge ask, so barring that, may I have permission to attempt to port some of the models across? I have never done it before, and it will probably be a complete disaster, but it's worth a try I guess.

13 hours ago, ShadowLurker said:

Please please please please please can we get a NV version of this mod. Obviously that seems like a huge ask, so barring that, may I have permission to attempt to port some of the models across? I have never done it before, and it will probably be a complete disaster, but it's worth a try I guess.

NV is one of the finest games I've ever played, and you're more than welcome to port it over, ShadowLurker.  It's a huge huge ask.  In my experience, it'd take me weeks to figure out and probably weeks more to troubleshoot and test, which is a lot to ask for a game I'm done playing and for something that only a handful of people would ever see.