dang it. i dislike curvy

also any chance for craftable things in this mod? (not sure if i asked before)

attachicon.gif377160_20160925184042_1.png

if not for that paci preston would be dead right now.

Hah, great pic!

I hear you on that.  It was the closest to a default I could find (nobody's using the vanilla lookalike CBBE are they?), and I was all about getting this out before I had no time to work or really think about it.  CBBE looks like it's locked down a permanent role in the game's mod community.  

I was reading about the crafting possibilities in FO4, and I was worried that this mod wouldn't work for the long run if I added it in.  Apparently having too many entries can start deleting more prior crafting options in modded games, and the cap isn't that high.  This mod would have been an egregious offender in that regard because of the 70 or so entries.  There's a mod with some support which helps the modder community organize where they're putting their mods so as to reduce this problem, but for a port to a game I won't play for a couple of years, not having crafting seemed the safest option.  Later on I might figure out how to make it like a base armor with armor mods for colors, as that would work well with how few models there are vs the large number of textures.  

i was going to suggest just that.

why you not gunna play for a couple of years?

I love RPGs, but I don't have much patience for console ports/design, which gives me a love/hate relationship with Beth.  I give every Beth game a couple of years to grow, at which point I pick up all the DLC and see where the mod community is.  I found vanilla Skyrim, Oblivion, FO3, and what I've seen of FO4 kinda bland after a couple of hours.  After mods, they're some of my favorites.  I'm glad not everyone shares my preference, or my rather selfish system wouldn't work  :D

dang it. i dislike curvy

Hah, great pic!

I hear you on that.  It was the closest to a default I could find (nobody's using the vanilla lookalike CBBE are they?), and I was all about getting this out before I had no time to work or really think about it.  CBBE looks like it's locked down a permanent role in the game's mod community.  

I was reading about the crafting possibilities in FO4, and I was worried that this mod wouldn't work for the long run if I added it in.  Apparently having too many entries can start deleting more prior crafting options in modded games, and the cap isn't that high.  This mod would have been an egregious offender in that regard because of the 70 or so entries.  There's a mod with some support which helps the modder community organize where they're putting their mods so as to reduce this problem, but for a port to a game I won't play for a couple of years, not having crafting seemed the safest option.  Later on I might figure out how to make it like a base armor with armor mods for colors, as that would work well with how few models there are vs the large number of textures.  

I love RPGs, but I don't have much patience for console ports/design, which gives me a love/hate relationship with Beth.  I give every Beth game a couple of years to grow, at which point I pick up all the DLC and see where the mod community is.  I found vanilla Skyrim, Oblivion, FO3, and what I've seen of FO4 kinda bland after a couple of hours.  After mods, they're some of my favorites.  I'm glad not everyone shares my preference, or my rather selfish system wouldn't work  :D

oh i understand that. i came in to FNV already modded heavily. and skyrim as well. Fo4 is my first time being there for the early mods.

i believe once all dlc is out and well, the mod community will flourish. your mod plus setllement building helps keep me going. but i truly understand your method.

in other news. ABU relesead a new cloth back recently. any plans on addition or do you think you have enough to keep up with as is?

dang it. i dislike curvy

Hah, great pic!

oh i understand that. i came in to FNV already modded heavily. and skyrim as well. Fo4 is my first time being there for the early mods.

i believe once all dlc is out and well, the mod community will flourish. your mod plus setllement building helps keep me going. but i truly understand your method.

in other news. ABU relesead a new cloth back recently. any plans on addition or do you think you have enough to keep up with as is?

Got a link?  I see a 'preschool' model, which basically just looks like a sticker on a white diaper.  I'm pretty swamped, but there are a couple of models I'd still like to add.

I'm also making a petplay (bdsm) themed set (different mod) here and there for Skyrim.

dang it. i dislike curvy

Hah, great pic!

Got a link?  I see a 'preschool' model, which basically just looks like a sticker on a white diaper.  I'm pretty swamped, but there are a couple of models I'd still like to add.

I'm also making a petplay (bdsm) themed set (different mod) here and there for Skyrim.

yeah i was talking about preschool line.

not a bdsm person myself.

Much thanks for this mod, must say that this gave me an incentive to do another run through

Glad to hear it alexblah!  Also glad to see you've fit them on such generous proportions  ;)

I could make a cloth version of an existing diaper in FO4 easily, since the materials are so easy to work with. 

i just want pre-school designs i dont care if cloth backed. but i personally dont like pure cloth diapers.

Ah, I'll file this under 'probably not,' because I don't much like the designs.  I feel the same about the Super Dry Kids.  Besides, ABU is pretty well represented in the mod by now, thanks in no small part to you :D 

Diapers I'm playing around with making in the long run: 

• Re-do of the locking: I figured out how to make a 3d chain over the locking diapers, with a lock, without re-doing everything
  • There's a Fabine that has images of bottles and pacifiers all over it.  Ridiculously cute.  Hard to find good images of it though.
  • A sissy-fied diaper cover with frills on the butt and edges (model upgrade required)
  • The Tykable, a pretty blue and white designed diaper
  • The Tena flex belted diaper (new model).
  • Also had an idea about playing around with the thickness around the legs and behind for an even thicker diaper model.  Now that I have diapers which fit with clothing, I can afford to push those limits a bit, and I now know how to use normals to make that pop out better.

Much thanks for this mod, must say that this gave me an incentive to do another run through

Glad to hear it alexblah!  Also glad to see you've fit them on such generous proportions  ;)

I could make a cloth version of an existing diaper in FO4 easily, since the materials are so easy to work with. 

i just want pre-school designs i dont care if cloth backed. but i personally dont like pure cloth diapers.

Ah, I'll file this under 'probably not,' because I don't much like the designs.  I feel the same about the Super Dry Kids.  Besides, ABU is pretty well represented in the mod by now, thanks in no small part to you :D 

• Re-do of the locking: I figured out how to make a 3d chain over the locking diapers, with a lock, without re-doing everything
  • There's a Fabine that has images of bottles and pacifiers all over it.  Ridiculously cute.  Hard to find good images of it though.
  • A sissy-fied diaper cover with frills on the butt and edges (model upgrade required)
  • Also had an idea about playing around with the thickness around the legs and behind for an even thicker diaper model.  Now that I have diapers which fit with clothing, I can afford to push those limits a bit, and I now know how to use normals to make that pop out better.

ah i can see that. i find it funny (hypocritical) that i hate super dry kids but love pre-school.

not a fan of the idea of locking diapers but, if you found out how to make it better then i cant be anything but happy that you learned a thing.

Aw i was gunna a link a mod to wear with the diapers in Fo4 , but the author either took it down or left nexus entirely.

it's called: Summer Shorts RLD - (CBBE Outfit)

but its not the shorts we care about. it comes with a top that comes without the shorts. hopefully you can find it somewhere.

post-835617-0-22534200-1475479374_thumb.png

ah i can see that. i find it funny (hypocritical) that i hate super dry kids but love pre-school.

not a fan of the idea of locking diapers but, if you found out how to make it better then i cant be anything but happy that you learned a thing.

Aw i was gunna a link a mod to wear with the diapers in Fo4 , but the author either took it down or left nexus entirely.

but its not the shorts we care about. it comes with a top that comes without the shorts. hopefully you can find it somewhere.

The process has been nothing but learning - it's great to expand that a bit and trying out new things.   I actually figured out the chain thing while making the pacifier :lol:.  Hopefully every ab/dl interested person can find a few things they like in the mod by now.  I myself focus on the ones my character would find most embarrassing.

Great find!  Er, lost and found?  Sometimes people post links to mods which have disappeared.  I wonder if there would be any objection to you attaching that to a message.

Also, love your UI  :D

The process has been nothing but learning - it's great to expand that a bit and trying out new things.   I actually figured out the chain thing while making the pacifier :lol:.  Hopefully every ab/dl interested person can find a few things they like in the mod by now.  I myself focus on the ones my character would find most embarrassing.

Great find!  Er, lost and found?  Sometimes people post links to mods which have disappeared.  I wonder if there would be any objection to you attaching that to a message.

Also, love your UI

thank you. i attached a pic of what i was talking about (the shirt)

post-835617-0-72856200-1475770794_thumb.png

'Tis a niche fetish fer true. Not into any of the pacifier 'n' infantilism stuff, but seeing an adult woman in a diaper gets me goin'. One of me weirder kinks, I guess.

Anywho, talk about being a pioneer. The diaper mesh does need a bit of work, though. Seems to be awfully low poly 'n' the textures are a bit...Nyeh. Alas, it's probably going to be nigh impossible to find suitable images to project onto the UV.

Edit: Actually managed to find 'un that wasnae so bad, for the inside anyhow. Doctor'd it up in Photoshop 'n' ran it through Crazybump. Might be of use?

Tex.7z

post-132952-0-85433800-1476413739_thumb.png

'Tis a niche fetish fer true. Not into any of the pacifier 'n' infantilism stuff, but seeing an adult woman in a diaper gets me goin'. One of me weirder kinks, I guess.

Anywho, talk about being a pioneer. The diaper mesh does need a bit of work, though. Seems to be awfully low poly 'n' the textures are a bit...Nyeh. Alas, it's probably going to be nigh impossible to find suitable images to project onto the UV.

Edit: Actually managed to find 'un that wasnae so bad, for the inside anyhow. Doctor'd it up in Photoshop 'n' ran it through Crazybump. Might be of use?

Appreciate the sentiment, and yeah, it could be better across the board.  The Skyrim version of this was my first mod, and it was basically the best I could do.  A lot of them are from low res textures because I needed people willing to take shots from all sides, which typically means photoshoots, which aren't meant for this kinda work.  You should have seen earlier versions  :D

Also, give me all the high rez photos of diapers you want!  (Front/back/underside/and any side (can be flipped horizontally) is what i need for UV projection work).  Though, I must mention, this is the inside of a diaper.  I don't have much use for it unless you get the outside :)  

Appreciate the sentiment, and yeah, it could be better across the board.  The Skyrim version of this was my first mod, and it was basically the best I could do.  A lot of them are from low res textures because I needed people willing to take shots from all sides, which typically means photoshoots, which aren't meant for this kinda work.  You should have seen earlier versions  :D

Also, give me all the high rez photos of diapers you want!  (Front/back/underside/and any side (can be flipped horizontally) is what i need for UV projection work).  Though, I must mention, this is the inside of a diaper.  I don't have much use for it unless you get the outside :)  

Aye, it's just that was the only decent image I found whilst trawling Google Images for adult diaper photos. It was surprisingly not vomit inducing, but it's rather odd how there aren't many laid out photos of 'em.

Edit: Actually, I managed to find a few. There's this retailer fer diapers, and some of the products had halfway-to-decent images of 'em. Even got a couple of worn front-side-back sets.

If ya spot anything that looks like it could be of use, and needs a bit of touching up, I've got the ol' Photoshop CS6 and a wee Wacom tablet at the ready.

Resources.7z

Aye, it's just that was the only decent image I found whilst trawling Google Images for adult diaper photos. It was surprisingly not vomit inducing, but it's rather odd how there aren't many laid out photos of 'em.

Edit: Actually, I managed to find a few. There's this retailer fer diapers, and some of the products had halfway-to-decent images of 'em. Even got a couple of worn front-side-back sets.

If ya spot anything that looks like it could be of use, and needs a bit of touching up, I've got the ol' Photoshop CS6 and a wee Wacom tablet at the ready.

That's some great stuff MajinCry.   I hadn't seen some of those shots, and they're the useful kind. I'm not sure what the laid out diapers are for though? - diapers look very different when worn vs stretched out, and I use a simple folder diaper for the ground.  You sure you aren't ready to try your hand at 3dmax or Blender (or substance painter, for textures) for your own take?  :D Seriously, I can add your work into the game to save you the steps and put all the diaper content into one mod.  I'll keep your offer in mind too.

I've actually used those pics for the Seduction style diaper - some of the better ones in the mod, I think.  I plan on re-doing the normal maps at some point, because I think they'll add a lot to the rather flat nature of the textures.  In my estimation (and I'm a hobbiest, mind you), the meshes have enough polys (1000+), and so some better normal maps might be the gateway to a better appearance, since I used some of those good photos.  It's an ongoing process, though I kinda ran out of time for a couple of months.  You're welcome to play with normals, make your own stuff, whatever  :D.  I'd be happy to see it. 

Aye, decent normal maps are pretty much the hero o' the war, when it comes ta making things look decent in-game. The ideal is to sculpt in all the wee details on a super hi poly mesh (~500k polygons), then bake them into the normal map's UV. But, uh, that requires artistic talent, of which I have none.

Aren't the laid out textures much better, when working with the UV map? Much finer control of the details, as well as being, well, workable when unwrapping the UVs. If you hand over the source mesh for this one:

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

I'll see what I can get going. That mesh in the screenshot is actually pretty good; it's the other ones that are fairly lacking in texture details 'n' such, so it would be good ta have a decent base to mess with.

Aye, decent normal maps are pretty much the hero o' the war, when it comes ta making things look decent in-game. The ideal is to sculpt in all the wee details on a super hi poly mesh (~500k polygons), then bake them into the normal map's UV. But, uh, that requires artistic talent, of which I have none.

Aren't the laid out textures much better, when working with the UV map? Much finer control of the details, as well as being, well, workable when unwrapping the UVs. If you hand over the source mesh for this one:

I'll see what I can get going. That mesh in the screenshot is actually pretty good; it's the other ones that are fairly lacking in texture details 'n' such, so it would be good ta have a decent base to mess with.

That one is my favorite, for sure.  Though, you'll laugh when you see the UVs.  I had a bad 'visible seam' issue on the first UV attempt, and this fixed it before I had a program which would pad it for me.  The UV shape only makes sense in 3d programs like substance painter or Blender's texture painter.  I've never tried to make a texture from the laid out pics, but you're welcome to experiment.  I was just thinking that unless the thing is pinned so that it doesn't have a million folds in it, then it wouldn't look right on a character.  

I'll attach some blender files which will be useful for texturing but not much else (there are many steps of conversion between these and FO4).  The base files don't exist in CBBE, because I just bodyslide my Skyrim UNP nifs (this file is a port).   One thing you'll note is that the trip through bodyslide and a bunch of conversions doesn't do the detail any favors.    Have fun, and let me know if you want any other source materials.  PM me if you get close to a new texture or anything, just so that I don't waste the time doubling up.

Diaper .blends medium and Thick UNP.zip

That one is my favorite, for sure.  Though, you'll laugh when you see the UVs.  I had a bad 'visible seam' issue on the first UV attempt, and this fixed it before I had a program which would pad it for me.  The UV shape only makes sense in 3d programs like substance painter or Blender's texture painter.  I've never tried to make a texture from the laid out pics, but you're welcome to experiment.  I was just thinking that unless the thing is pinned so that it doesn't have a million folds in it, then it wouldn't look right on a character.  

I'll attach some blender files which will be useful for texturing but not much else (there are many steps of conversion between these and FO4).  The base files don't exist in CBBE, because I just bodyslide my Skyrim UNP nifs (this file is a port).   One thing you'll note is that the trip through bodyslide and a bunch of conversions doesn't do the detail any favors.    Have fun, and let me know if you want any other source materials.  PM me if you get close to a new texture or anything, just so that I don't waste the time doubling up.

Would ya be able to share those as .obj or .fbx files? I tried exporting those .blend files from Blender 2.49, but, uh, that didn't work. Think ya made these with some newer version of Blender, and I'm on an old version. That, and I'm a 3DS Max kinda guy.

Would ya be able to share those as .obj or .fbx files? I tried exporting those .blend files from Blender 2.49, but, uh, that didn't work. Think ya made these with some newer version of Blender, and I'm on an old version. That, and I'm a 3DS Max kinda guy.

Hah, we use exactly opposite toolsets.  Probably for the best.  

Diaper .objs medium and Thick UNP.zip

Something's messed up, my friend.

zuovUzH.png

Also, it seems that you merged both the body mesh, as well as the diaper mesh. Wee word of advice, keep the outfit and the body separate; 'tis how everybody does it, as that's how the original meshes are designed, and all the community tools are made with that in mind. Probably why it screws up in Bodyslide.

I 'unno, I think at this point, I should have a try at doing it myself, from scratch. Luckily, the a diaper isn't too complicated an object, so it shouldn't take me more than a couple days.

Something's messed up, my friend.

zuovUzH.png

Also, it seems that you merged both the body mesh, as well as the diaper mesh. Wee word of advice, keep the outfit and the body separate; 'tis how everybody does it, as that's how the original meshes are designed, and all the community tools are made with that in mind. Probably why it screws up in Bodyslide.

I 'unno, I think at this point, I should have a try at doing it myself, from scratch. Luckily, the a diaper isn't too complicated an object, so it shouldn't take me more than a couple days.

I can't see the pic to tell what's up with that one.  

Also, the body and the mesh aren't connected - there's no way they'd work in game as an accessory lol.  It's an export fail on my part.   :blush: Give this a try before you go re-creating the wheel.  I've added .fbx and .obj this time, and there should be no body, no skeleton, etc.

7-10 NewMediumFinal 0.zip

Direct link tae the image: http://i.imgur.com/zuovUzH.png

Aye, it imports fine. The topology seems a tad wack, though. Did you make this from scratch with quads? Provides a good starting shape to work from, tho'. Tah for that.

Edit: Right, did an extremely quick job in Crazybump, chucked the textures on the diaper mesh, and did quickly scaled up the diaper.

kJ1hO7r.png

As ya can see, I think there's merit ta using the outer-inner textures. Lays on nicely. Could be super diff in game, admittedly.

Direct link tae the image: http://i.imgur.com/zuovUzH.png

Aye, it imports fine. The topology seems a tad wack, though. Did you make this from scratch with quads? Provides a good starting shape to work from, tho'. Tah for that.

Edit: Right, did an extremely quick job in Crazybump, chucked the textures on the diaper mesh, and did quickly scaled up the diaper.

kJ1hO7r.png

As ya can see, I think there's merit ta using the outer-inner textures. Lays on nicely. Could be super diff in game, admittedly.

I can't see either of those, for some reason.  You could upload them to your post with the 'attach' function.

The topology looks like my 3rd model ever, is how it looks lol.  That one, I believe was cut from the UNP body and then sculpted.  It was ages ago, so I'm not sure.  There's probably merit in you trying your own in 3dMax, since there are actually good export tools for it right now.

I can't see either of those, for some reason.  You could upload them to your post with the 'attach' function.

The topology looks like my 3rd model ever, is how it looks lol.  That one, I believe was cut from the UNP body and then sculpted.  It was ages ago, so I'm not sure.  There's probably merit in you trying your own in 3dMax, since there are actually good export tools for it right now.

Trick will be to get to grips with the 3DS Max <-> Mudbox workflow, and not have it completely ruin the scales 'n' such. Hurgh. Anywho, I'll attach the pictures. Dunno why LoversLab keeps corrupting linked images.

post-132952-0-86224800-1476592961_thumb.png

post-132952-0-63624100-1476592965_thumb.png