Can confirm the above fix is working! I've since been able to adjust my character's body to be more masculine as opposed to looking more like the female base I started with, since I had to work around the diaper's shape before~ <3

Princess Sissy's looking perfect now. He finally has a boy body. ;u; <3

Hey can you tell me what armor this person used in there screen shots, or can the person themselves tell me please?

Hehehe, it's quite lovely, isn't it? Don't worry, I got you covered~ <3

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2228/? (You'll need this)

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12631/? (This too)

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10692/? (MK1, specifically. And the wetsuit and pauldrons)

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19107/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19108/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18521/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1065/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6763/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14171/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19307/? (I highly recommend this, it DRASTICALLY reduces clipping with pacifiers when you talk)

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16507/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19414/? (I used the Pink from V5 Pack 1. Not the skin color, though. Then I used the pink color from the Ears Pack under Optional Files)

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20668/? (Overwrite all the ear and tail meshes from earlier)

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8342/?

There, I hope I helped. <3

Hey there. This mod totally rocks. I have used it (and pnd) extensively in Skyrim.  Your work is greatly appreciated.  However, in FO4, I am looking for something a little different.  The pants in the attachment are from the game Second Life. I made a request for a FO4 version of them in the FO4 request thread quite awhile ago but got no responses, and so I was thinking of attempting to make them myself....BUT....I have absolutely no modding experience nor have even ever opened the CK, and so, my question is, how big of a project would this be for a total noob? 

And again, your work rocks. Play on. 

attachicon.gifpee pants.jpg

Hey Ug.  Thanks for your kind words, and I'm glad you've been enjoying the mods.

The first steps of creating something for a game from scratch are honestly a bit of a monumental undertaking, with, for me at least, weeks of internet searching before I had a firm foundation in what I was even doing.  I mean, there are professionals who develop their skills over years.  This was followed by hours and hours of troubleshooting a set of poorly documented tools when things would just not export like I thought they would.  A lot of it is hidden away in videos which take hours to consume, or in forgotten forums referencing older games.  And, to add insult to injury, the closer the tools are to allowing you to do original work (instead of modifying others like Bodyslide), the more poorly they're documented!  Plus, you're learning very complicated programs.  I made things harder on myself because I just couldn't accept that tools didn't exist for the much better version of Blender released a couple of years ago.  They did, but wow, did I feel like I was on my own there.  Once you master one, you realize that you need to figure out even more (graphics program, normals program, nifskope, and creation kit, hello).  However, you also get kinda hooked on seeing what you can do, and the more hurdles you clear, the more your powers grow.  It's the true RPG in all this mess  :lol: 

However, if you can find any kind of jeans in FO4 already, this will cut down from the project to a ridiculous extent, as the texture part is a small part of the whole. I won't claim to be anything but an amateur texture artist, but even at my level, this wouldn't be very hard as a first project.  You have to learn just one graphics program (the Gimp, Photoshop, or Substance Painter if you want to get fancy), mind the file types, do some renaming, and start enjoying.  If you can get the author's permission for the jeans, you can upload them.  Not sure how the author will feel about it, but you don't know until you try, right?  With what I learned from my mod, I could probably do this in substance painter in about 30 minutes, assuming no hiccups.  (Also, never assume no hiccups lol).  At the beginning, it'd have taken me a few days, mostly because I was learning the programs.  If you take the time to do this, imagine what else you could make.  Do it!

Thank you very much for such an extensive reply. Is greatly appreciated.  Modding seems like quite the endeavor but I have been curious for awhile so, what the hell.  I will look into the programs you mentioned and go from there.  Thank you very much again.  Will keep you posted.  Here we go. Play on.

I had an idea for the mod but, its for the machines workshop dlc, so theres a machines that make things like clothes and armor. With if there was a machine that makes new diapers and binkies. Its not practical, but my favorite part of skyrim was making diapers and pacies and selling the to merchants. I ended up making like ten thousand gold off of it. Im just spit balling, i only experience making house mods. Nothing with what i think will require implantation. Thanks for listening. 

Edit: Im going to try to make this myself I have no modding expirence so wish me luck, any advice would be great

• 2 weeks later...

Lucia This mod has inspired me to try my hand at modding. I am a little and I want more little items. I have 2 projects I am working on. One is footie pajamas, which I just to make more textures, the other is a bit larger (atleast on the stuff I have to learn front) but I have a base functional mod for it. That mod will be called FO4 Cribs. I just need to figure out how to make the base model bigger in game. Also I would like to apologize if I stepped on any toes with my bodyslide path fix.

Lucia This mod has inspired me to try my hand at modding. I am a little and I want more little items. I have 2 projects I am working on. One is footie pajamas, which I just to make more textures, the other is a bit larger (atleast on the stuff I have to learn front) but I have a base functional mod for it. That mod will be called FO4 Cribs. I just need to figure out how to make the base model bigger in game. Also I would like to apologize if I stepped on any toes with my bodyslide path fix.

That's great news, Unholybread!  (I also totally support what Draco wants to do - we chatted about it in a PM).  Not that you're asking advice, but to keep it manageable, I'd do the smaller one first.  A lot of people would like those, and you're right that a clothing mod has a lot fewer parts to it than furniture (especially if you can interact with it).

You have my thanks for fixing the Bodyslide in this mod.  It had been on my plate for too long, and I haven't had the time to really get back to it.  Would you mind it if got re-integrated into the main mod (with your name in the credits?)

Best of luck and have fun.

One thing unholy bread, you go for a onesy, but its the kind without the legs, its just an idea

Yeah Draco for a onesie I am working on it but I am still building a mesh. Thinking about taking the sleeper upping the poly count and see if I can get something less blocky. There is a leotard mod but when I was conforming it to go over the slim I had major distortion and tearing. I do know the Chinese stealth suit, Nuka-Girl, CROSS BOS UNIFORM, Asuka officer outfit, and the School Uniform either work with the slim or just take a bit of tweaking in bodyslide to work.

Lucia you are more than welcome to put the fix in. And is it bad that I used outfit studio to make the crib bigger lol. Now I just to make it so NPC's/player lays in it correctly, at the moment the lay down 90 degrees off of where they need to be.

Thanks!  That's a pretty funny error.  I know nifskope can change some positioning around, so maybe you could find a fix there without going to a full 3d graphics program.

• 1 month later...

OK so an odd seeming question but can anyone make a mod for wearable diapers for say the children that you adopt in-game I have two sons in game and they argue and bicker so I think they act like babies so I think a diaper for each of them is only fitting....please don't think me strange for this its mainly just a question nothing creepy or harmful meant by it..:)

Permissions:

Re-makes, touch-ups, fixes, expansions, new body mods, and the like are permitted (and encouraged) without attribution or notice so long as you aren't profiting financially from them. You can even port them to other games. This is a (particular) community service. Caveat: You may not port them for underage individuals. While these could be seen as innocuous, it's a fine line, and there are enough idiots who think that this fetish has anything to do with that.

Not that the request for a new mod violates anything here, but I just wanted to throw this up here, as it's the one caveat.  I didn't want the headache, so I kept LL's policy about children.  If anyone does make such a mod, please don't upload it in this thread.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm fairly inexperienced in the ways of mods and advanced tech in general. I manage my mods through the NMM, and I have the following mods
CBBE (curvy mode)

Your own Diaper Lovers mod

The DL Fallout Path Fix uploaded by someone else in this thread which I presumed was a patch to the mod

The Diaper .blends medium and Thick UNP (assumed to be a patch)

The Diaper .objs medium and Thick UNP (assumed to be a patch)

And I'm kind of at square one. Or two, really, because I at least have it working. The diaper shows up fine on male bodies, but not so much on female bodies. They don't seem able to wrap around Curie's curvaceous hips. Or any female hips for that matter. I know this was pretty much mentioned on page one of the thread that it really only looked good (initially) on the thin version. I'm wondering if there's anything I've done wrong in this process. Or if someone would be so kind as to hold my hand through this that would be very helpful.

I'm fairly inexperienced in the ways of mods and advanced tech in general. I manage my mods through the NMM, and I have the following mods

CBBE (curvy mode)

The DL Fallout Path Fix uploaded by someone else in this thread which I presumed was a patch to the mod

And I'm kind of at square one. Or two, really, because I at least have it working. The diaper shows up fine on male bodies, but not so much on female bodies. They don't seem able to wrap around Curie's curvaceous hips. Or any female hips for that matter. I know this was pretty much mentioned on page one of the thread that it really only looked good (initially) on the thin version. I'm wondering if there's anything I've done wrong in this process. Or if someone would be so kind as to hold my hand through this that would be very helpful.

Dolando, the answer you need lies in Bodyslide.  The DL Fallout Path Fix fixes the bodyslide pathing, so it should work if you can get a basic tutorial on bodyslide to make it match your body.

(And you can throw away the .blends and .objs - those are for modding).

CBBE (curvy mode)

Dolando, the answer you need lies in Bodyslide.  The DL Fallout Path Fix fixes the bodyslide pathing, so it should work if you can get a basic tutorial on bodyslide to make it match your body.

Ok, I uninstalled and reinstalled fallout 4, then reinstalled CBBE, SBH, and bodyslides. Almost everything is working as it should. Meaning, diapers are in game, crinkling, wearable without crashing, and with Bodyslide, I can modify bodies to, say, make them [t h i c c]. Now if I want to modify the shape of the diaper, as it's worn on the body, what should I do from here? Should I save the newly reshaped diaper to one of the body types, or the diaper mod itself?

EDIT: I figured it out. God Bless you for making this mod.

post-1186205-0-27282500-1493699916_thumb.png

CBBE (curvy mode)

Ok, I uninstalled and reinstalled fallout 4, then reinstalled CBBE, SBH, and bodyslides. Almost everything is working as it should. Meaning, diapers are in game, crinkling, wearable without crashing, and with Bodyslide, I can modify bodies to, say, make them [t h i c c]. Now if I want to modify the shape of the diaper, as it's worn on the body, what should I do from here? Should I save the newly reshaped diaper to one of the body types, or the diaper mod itself?

EDIT: I figured it out. God Bless you for making this mod.

Woohoo!  You're welcome!  :D

• 3 weeks later...

Damn. So close to perfect. I use the medium/vanilla CBBE and it clips on the sides. If the mesh was just 30-50% wider it would work.

Great choices on the textures. I have cushies on in and out of the game while I test the mod.

• 1 month later...

Hey all!

I only recently discovered this Mod for Fallout 4.  I genuinely remember seeing your first diaper Mod for Skyrim
AGES ago on a now long lost site somewhere.  I don't know if there are any others who made a diaper Mod which is why I am assuming it was yours, Lucia?  (I did not have a good PC back then so I never looked in to it further)  If so then you have come a fair way from then & I for one am very grateful for the work you have put in to it & equally for the support you received not just in the Skyrim version, but here too to help keep it going & improving.   :)

I have Fallout 4 on PS4 & I'm on the way to 100% completing it, random bugs & impossible to complete small side quests aside.  (screw your Glowing Sea settlement, Preston...you knob)
I have a good PC now, but not many games on it, my Steam being extremely light.  Strapped for cash, my last buy was FTL as it was only just over £1...so imagine my surprise that the day after I first spotted your Mod here, my epic little bro bought me a sizeable Steam Wallet Voucher, allowing me to get the game!  Not only that, but I could afford a Bundle of ALL the Fallout games!   :D

So, now that I own all of them & Fallout 4 is currently installing, I am about to take a long awaited step in to Modding...& possibly go overboard, break the game & go in to a never-ending cycle of uninstalling & redownloading until I find a balance.   :lol:
Having read through the earlier posts, I think I know what I need to do to get it to work.  Hopefully I won't have to keep crawling back here & bugging anyone if I get stuck...but I AM easily the penultimate noob here...

Anyway, I really just wanted to say thanks to you, Lucia & also to Unholybread for the Slide Path Fix too.   :wub:
Lastly, I just wanted to ask Lucia, how many diapers, versions of each & pacifiers have you got going now & if you have any more on the cards?

Thanks for your kind post, Bobzbobzo!  My first mod was for Skyrim, but it was March 2016.  I remember another too from earlier, and it was one of the things that prompted me to start.  Nevertheless, my powers have indeed grown.  :D 

I think there are 12 in three different models?  I haven't decided to add any more.  Do you have any ideas?  I've been working on a clothing set for Skyrim, but I do have to say that I was unhappy enough with the process of getting my models into Fallout 4 that I might not do any more conversions.  Maybe the process from Blender has improved since September...but boy did it obliterate my models. Plus, I've never played FO4 longer than it takes to load a save I downloaded and warp to the spot where I put the diapers lol.  Still, I hope you enjoy what's here, and if you play Skyrim, check back to that thread sometime soon - I'm working on a texture upgrade.

Fantastic!   :D

I do, actually.  How do you feel about a simple cloth diaper...if you haven't already got one?  There were some great pics of a cute pastel pink one I was certain I had, but cannot find for the life of me.  After a quick browse I found some pics of a nice plain one, but nothing great.  Like this?

!BpkqOiQ!mk~$(KGrHqMH-CUEuN4MRrlZBLr8S+Q!Bpkr)7!Bmk~$(KGrHqIH-CwEu(6m(Ml2BLr8(bc!BpktGJQ!Wk~$(KGrHqEH-DkEuY-t54vGBLr8bTp!BpkyPSg!Wk~$(KGrHqYH-D4Eu,Uf!0ErBLr8rR,!BpkwrtQB2k~$(KGrHqYH-CIEuh4buWwdBLr8mcN31kJ9t2wNSL.jpg

I thought they were pretty cute.  Wish I could find better pics though...

I get why your focus is still on Skyrim, but don't give up on Fallout 4.  I started Elder Scrolls with Oblivion & Fallout with Fallout 3.  I love them all!   :)

Even if it is simply a case of leaving it until later down the line, you should definitely play it.
And...(drops in to begging position)...please don't give up on the diaper Mod for Fallout 4.  Nightmare though it may have been, I can't begin to understand, it is definitely appreciated.  I can't wait to get it up & running.

As for Skyrim?  I still need to get the DLC for it.  I only have the base game from my desperate attempts to run it on my old PC...but you can guarantee that once I've got everything going that I will diaper the BEJESUS out of it!  ALL OF THE BABES!   :lol:

Cute!  I may make that with a different process than my photo one, since cloth is relatively simple.

And your pleas, appreciation and enthusiasm have been noted.  I just hate conversions.  I may do it eventually haha.

I know, right!?!  Wish I could find the pastel pink one I mentioned.  It was so poofed out that it could have just been a diaper cover of some kind.  Had a teddybear with a pacifier on the bottom of the diaper.

Hey, I'm not going to argue.  That's better than nothing.  And if your focus is on Skyrim then it's still good coz, you know, SKYRIM!
...but yeah, definitely give Fallout 4 a go, Lucia.  It's great.

By they way, in case I do get the Mod Bug & start downloading dozens at once, do you know of any Mods that clashes with yours specifically?  You said that the diapers take up the Wedding Ring slot, right?  What about the pacifiers?  Are they under Bandana slot or such?

Yeah, I don't really play games that require much time anymore.  I just mod when I have free time to myself.  It is its own RPG  :lol: 

Pacifiers use the "mouth" slot.  49 I think. The clash isn't like a "Crash to desktop" kinda clash.  It's just a clipping or replacement kind of conflict.  No biggie.  These games beg to be modded, so I say go for it!