• 4 weeks later...
On 6/17/2019 at 9:42 PM, Lucia1 said:

Check out Unholybread's bodyslide files: 

I've tried the fix but it won't change the size or anything on the thick diaper and it says that its saving to armor and not the DL Fallout file in meshes like the medium and slim models do 

10 hours ago, Falloutguy99 said:

I've tried the fix but it won't change the size or anything on the thick diaper and it says that its saving to armor and not the DL Fallout file in meshes like the medium and slim models do 

That was all I could do, I'm afraid.  I don't play FO4 anymore and didn't set up the correct version of the bodyslide files (I don't use bodyslide anyway). I'll say that others have reported success, so keep fiddling with it.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry if it's mentioned before but I'm having issues with these, I've read the description and installed CBBE and there are clipping issues with the diapers (no matter which size I choose) not just with the clothes but the main body itself. Any way to fix this for the main body? ?

EDIT: I fixed it, wasn't using the "Slim" body.

Edited by XenithXenaku
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

shot in the dark asking here, I guess, but I just can't get the mod to work. the game recognizes it, it's in the mod menu, I have the diapers in my inventory, but they just don't show up on my character.

yes, I have CBBE, my character just stays nude when I equip the diapers.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...