WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

7 hours ago, MightyGroundhog said:

I have a bug with the pubic hair feature, and I really hope someone can help: all of my sims have random, unremovable layers of pubic hair.

When using a mirror to customize pubic hair, choosing "clean shave" does nothing,  choosing any other option will add another layer of pubic hair on top of the unremovable one, fiddling with disabling and enabling pubic hair does not fix the issue. I don't have another mod that adds pubic hair, and have made sure that the styles in the unremovable layers do come from WW. Those layers seem to be linked to outfits: for a sim one outfit will have full bush, second outfit will have trimmed etc, and outfit pubic hair is not consistent between different sims. Even in CAS full edit mode the unremovable layer is present, and adding other pubic hair just pastes it on top, creating double pubic hairs. The unremovable layer seems to be always in the "natural" coloration at least.

I've tried removing WW and reading it, removing other mods, the "ww.fix" command, a bunch of other solutions I've seen floating around, nothing worked. I've seen this bug being brought up a few times but never with a definite working solution. Does anyone have a way to "hard reset" the pubic hair mesh or something? Not that I have anything against having fuzz down there, but one of my sims has the "maximum overdrive full sasquatch bush" on almost all of her outfits, and it does weird things with pregnancy stretching.

Might your sim have an additional layer of pubic hair via tattoo or body details? Those can be removed via CAS.

I have a question...have read on several sites that it shoulsd possible to take nude ohots? selfies or from other sims? I havent these option? Nothing wicked  related photo option. In the wicked menu are when i naked or half naked only the nudism for get clothes back on or the bosy selector  and so...nothing with fotos. Do i miss something?

These SimHub arent available for me too. Cannot found anything on the computer or so for SimHub...mhhh

3 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Might your sim have an additional layer of pubic hair via tattoo or body details? Those can be removed via CAS.

I use SATI Sim 4 tray importer to find out exactly what mods that sim makes what it is, Name, Type, location, Instance size,  creator and homepage if available.  Among other things.

3 hours ago, XDarlyX said:

I have a question...have read on several sites that it shoulsd possible to take nude ohots? selfies or from other sims? I havent these option? Nothing wicked  related photo option. In the wicked menu are when i naked or half naked only the nudism for get clothes back on or the bosy selector  and so...nothing with fotos. Do i miss something?

These SimHub arent available for me too. Cannot found anything on the computer or so for SimHub...mhhh

That's Patreon only atm not sure of public release but when it's ready it'll release but for now it's still in development

8 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Nope, I don't have any other mods that adds pubic hair and I did make sure the hair present was from WW: I matched the different unremovable hairs to WW hair options. I also tried removing everything from the sims in CAS, randomizing body and accessories, still there. Only other mod I have that even touches pubic hair is wild_guy's Female Body Details, but I've tried removing it already.

It's really as if outfits have somehow "saved" a body hair option, per outfit, per sim. If it was a tattoo it wouldn't change by outfit, if I'm not mistaken.

On 11/20/2020 at 2:42 AM, korbe said:

REQUEST = Lick It Clean!  alternative 'mop' option!

After peeing on the floor, instead of 'mop' how about 'Lick it Clean' option where the sim gets on all fours & licks that puddle clean! 

Mopping is boring & not 'Wicked' enough! lol please consider! thx

I will happily second this.

I just realized something. The primary nanny behaves like the butler and never initiates sex or asks to join in. It's only the second nanny (I'm running LMS's Better Nanny) that ever initiates or asks to join.

So does that mean without other mods, the nanny isn't supposed to have sex?

5 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

I just realized something. The primary nanny behaves like the butler and never initiates sex or asks to join in. It's only the second nanny (I'm running LMS's Better Nanny) that ever initiates or asks to join.

So does that mean without other mods, the nanny isn't supposed to have sex?

I suppose you checked both Nannies to compare traits and gender preferences to see if one had something else preventing auto sex.

Possible that one Nanny fulfills the need for a service sims normal duties and the second one really isn't needed so becomes free to do other things.

With a mod of course so you might be right about the vanilla Nanny service being banned for sex IMO. 

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

I suppose you checked both Nannies to compare traits and gender preferences to see if one had something else preventing auto sex.

Possible that one Nanny fulfills the need for a service sims normal duties and the second one really isn't needed so becomes free to do other things.

With a mod of course so you might be right about the vanilla Nanny service being banned for sex IMO. 

First nanny would occasionally come to visit, and would ask to join in like any other NPC.

Turbo has stated butlers would not initiate or ask to join sex by design. So, @TURBODRIVER, does this also extend to nannies?

59 minutes ago, TigerTano said:

Does anyone know the specific download that has sims having sex while doing homework at a desk? I accidently deleted my mods and can't seem to find it in the list of creators animations.

I'm sure you checked the wastebasket. 

Anyway. the location  "DESK" is in my list only used by  azmodan22 , category Handjob. No hit on homework.

On 11/22/2020 at 2:07 AM, B10HAZARD. said:

Yes, @korbe does make a good point. It's not Wicked enough! 

It has been worked around with animations, but for the really wicked stuff it is kinda irrelevant unless it leaves a lasting impression on your sim in the form of buffs, traits, reputation, or now I suppose sentiments. 

We need a plethora of new kinks and ideally realistic reactions to those known to engage in them! I've always found it particularly jarring that my jealous male sim reacts to his wife coming home covered in cum as if she simply needed to fix her make-up. A brief thought then on with his life.

2 hours ago, juansalvagaviot2 said:

I have a problem with WW, when I try to play the loading screen appears and then it takes me back to the map infinitely. When I take the mod out of the mods folder in documents I can play normally. Does anyone else have this issue or knows how to fix?

I have the latest version of the game and mod.

11 hours ago, juansalvagaviot2 said:

I have the latest version of the game and mod.

Take out the "The Sims 4" folder from the path documents/EA etc and load the game, so that a new "The Sims 4" folder will be generated and check if you are still stuck on the world map. Then add your mods folder with only WW and load the game to check if there are still problems. Add all the other mods and recheck that everything is still alright. Finally add the Tray and Saves folders from the old "The Sims 4" to the new "The Sims 4" folder. This will cut the beast's head without losing yours in the process. If after adding back the whole of your mods, you are still stuck, then you have some other mods which need to be updated or deleted.

28 minutes ago, carnation77 said:

Take out the "The Sims 4" folder from the path documents/EA etc and load the game, so that a new "The Sims 4" folder will be generated and check if you are still stuck on the world map. Then add your mods folder with only WW and load the game to check if there are still problems. Add all the other mods and recheck that everything is still alright. Finally add the Tray and Saves folders from the old "The Sims 4" to the new "The Sims 4" folder. This will cut the beast's head without losing yours in the process. If after adding back the whole of your mods, you are still stuck, then you have some other mods which need to be updated or deleted.

The OP said his game runs fine without any mods.

This drastic type of procedure isn't needed yet and could cause even more problems if not done properly.

Something that's only done as a 'last resort'.

He just has to find the bad mod/s.

6 hours ago, Scorpio said:

The OP said his game runs fine without any mods.

This drastic type of procedure isn't needed yet and could cause even more problems if not done properly.

Something that's only done as a 'last resort'.

He just has to find the bad mod/s.

The fact that the game runs fine without WW does not mean there cannot be a problem with the Sims 4 folder.

Doing what I suggested causes no problems whatsoever and it is not drastic. Drastic is uninstalling the game and starting over, which I have seen simmers do simply because they don't know they can try something else. The only thing one has to do once the new folder is created is resetting one's game settings and it takes less than a minute to do that. Aren't we all adults here? Then we should stop thinking we are interacting with children unable to even tie their shoes.