WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

Hi, I have a mod problem. I've downloaded the latest wickedwhims mod. At first attempt, it was going so well. No problem detected. But the next day I play it, my sims won't move and all the object that I click only has wicked menu option. I've tried removing this mod and the game was doing alright again. I still want to use wickedwhims mod, do you have any solution?

On 13/12/2019 at 05:23, dreams313 said:

I miei sims quando fanno sesso iniziano a scomparire e non funzionano

La stessa cosa anche a me. Ho provato a togliere e rimettere la mod ww, la stessa cosa con le animazioni. Ho tolto tutto ed ho rimesso solo quelli con i più recenti aggiornamenti. 

Even though i have hiroki better body mod installed it doesnt show up as default for some reason. When i try to change it from CAS it goes back to WW default naked body for. I removed all my mods and left only hiroki and ww in mods folder. For some reason it still didnt show up as default. Then i deleted wicked whims folder but reinstalled all my mods and managed to succesfully have hiroki body as default. Its almost like wicked whims doesnt let me set other default body mod. I hope u know what i mean any solution for that?

3 hours ago, KerrineR said:

I keep getting this exception & everytime my sim does a social event (usually a date) I get this load error

lastException.txt 3.82 MB · 1 download

Non-unique components cannot be added dynamically: gardening_component
&#10

Looks like either a gardening mod or corrupted game file.

Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Bed_Undercovers_Hide'&gt

Not sure what this is about, maybe a sim trying to hide in a bed that may be in use or otherwise bugged.

Try doing an Origin Repair too.

Is your game updated with the last patch?

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Non-unique components cannot be added dynamically: gardening_component
&#10

Looks like either a gardening mod or corrupted game file.

Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Bed_Undercovers_Hide'&gt

Not sure what this is about, maybe a sim trying to hide in a bed that may be in use or otherwise bugged.

Try doing an Origin Repair too.

Is your game updated with the last patch?

It is, currently going through which gardening mod could be the issue. I have quite a few custom harvestables

15 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

My current mods don't contain the file referenced in that error. With that said, I'd rather you direct them to my threads (either one) than tell them to just delete my mods, hiding problems doesn't help them get solved!

Given the history of too many users to count, it was probably better to cull everything and start over.

9 hours ago, KerrineR said:

It is, currently going through which gardening mod could be the issue. I have quite a few custom harvestables

I removed all of Icemunmuns quite some time ago, along with quite a few others back when I was having game freezing issues.

Think it was even before the University pre-patch came out.

And since that patch I've never tried them again due to the EA gardening bug that was included with that patch.

The newest patch has fixed that bug now so check those mods for new updates or problems.

Icemunmun and other users said those mods were still OK after the first patch, but not sure about the last patch since I haven't checked back.

EA really dropped the ball with all the plants & trees left out when not even including an Orange Tree.

Since TS4 is so Athletic oriented you would think OJ and a Juicer, which was also left out, would fit right in with that theme.

They could have easily added them in with other EP's, GP's, or SP's later on.   

On 12/15/2019 at 4:01 AM, DarkAudit said:

Given the history of too many users to count, it was probably better to cull everything and start over.

Here I was thinking we got over that hill already.

I suppose you're partially right, most problems I've seen "related" to my mods were the result of them using outdated or unsupported mods.

However, we need to STOP telling people to remove ALL of my mods, just because it has CN somewhere in the exception, that is my entire point. As you can see in my signature, I don't just manage mods related to wicked whims. To continue to do this is ignorant and frankly quite insulting at this point.

If you're unsure which of my mods it is, either @ me or redirect them to one of my threads.

8 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

To continue to do this is ignorant and frankly quite insulting at this point.

Totally agree. Feels 50% of this thread is about issues people have laying in their own mismanagement of mods or other personal wrong acting. This thread should be for technical discussions, announcements, sharing ideas and more.
There should be another "help"-thread for people having issues caused by themselves.
The mod is working when all actual updates are installed properly.

16 hours ago, carnation77 said:

E 'successo all'improvviso o dopo l'intervento del gioco? Magari stai usando un po 'skin / body / mesh etc che va aggiornato.

Ho fatto un po' di pulizia e avevi ragione. Era un abbigliamento installato di recente che faceva conflitto... Era strano perché prima di questo problema, tutti i sim si rifiutavano di fare sesso, anche con il trucco "accetta sempre" attivo. Ora si è tutto risolto. Grazie per l aiuto! 

20 hours ago, Skaska73 said:

Totally agree. Feels 50% of this thread is about issues people have laying in their own mismanagement of mods or other personal wrong acting. This thread should be for technical discussions, announcements, sharing ideas and more.
There should be another "help"-thread for people having issues caused by themselves.
The mod is working when all actual updates are installed properly.

It seems you just ignore the WW technical support thread and the title of this thread (is for WW DL only).

CN has own threads but the users ignore this because it seems to more easy to ask and poste here.

And Turbodrivers followers got this (often unwanted) notifications every time.

And it is very funny "we" should send members to CN threads.

20 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Here I was thinking we got over that hill already.

Edit: I suppose you're partially right, most problems I've seen "related" to my mods were the result of them using outdated or unsupported mods.

However, we need to STOP telling people to remove ALL of my mods, just because it has CN somewhere in the exception, that is my entire point. As you can see in my signature, I don't just manage mods related to wicked whims. To continue to do this is ignorant and frankly quite insulting at this point.

If you're unsure which of my mods it is, either @ me or redirect them to one of my threads.

What an arrogant post. 

6 hours ago, anomalo said:

Ho fatto un po' di pulizia e avevi ragione. Era un abbigliamento installato di recente che faceva conflitto... Era strano perché prima di questo problema, tutti i sim si rifiutavano di fare sesso, anche con il trucco "accetta sempre" attivo. Ora si è tutto risolto. Grazie per l aiuto! 

Felice di averti potuto aiutare. ?

Completamente fuori argomento, ma sei italiano vero? Ho visto che il mio post precedente nel tuo quote è diverso da ciò che avevo scritto io e mi è venuto il sospetto che non fossi italiano...