WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

So I got the floating tongue issue too and I found the solution is to delete these mods :

NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability
NANDONG_yfHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash
NANDONG_yfHeadDefault
NANDONG_ymHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash
NANDONG_ymHeadDefaultNANDONG_ymHeadDefault

But now all my sims grows back their ea eyelashes, can anyone recommend a new mod for removing ea eyelashes?

1 hour ago, er1trance said:

So I got the floating tongue issue too and I found the solution is to delete these mods :

NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability
NANDONG_yfHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash
NANDONG_yfHeadDefault
NANDONG_ymHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash
NANDONG_ymHeadDefaultNANDONG_ymHeadDefault

But now all my sims grows back their ea eyelashes, can anyone recommend a new mod for removing ea eyelashes?

I recommend  [Kijiko]Remove-EA-Lashes, its a skin detail that you will have to apply to all your sims that you don't want have ea lashes on. if you are using NPC control mod which stops the random sims from generating than you can search for No EA Eyelashes by Cien. Only thing with this cc is that it causes sims to have no faces. I don't recommend it actually unless someone has an update on it?  

22 minutes ago, j27f1981 said:

I had that one before and it causes this

Strange because it works for me.

V5 was working fine before this too.

What I've seen before was some had more than one version installed or used the 'V6 for all', V6 for females, etc.

These are actually duplicates of the same thing and will cause that problem too.

And using both {Kijiko] and Ciens at the same time might also cause it.

This is the problem when downloading multiple Custom Sims from here and/or from different Creators is you get problems.

Even unknown merged files downloaded can have older copies or different versions hidden you'll never see unless you check them with S4S.

Just pick one and try it out as it doesn't really matter.  

Edited by Scorpio
13 minutes ago, buboop said:

I did a fresh install of the game and downloaded the most recent WW but the option to give a female sim a penis doesn't appear. Was there an update that happened recently that would cause this?

Yes there was.

Edit the female in CAS and select 'uses toilet standing' and exit.

Click on your Sim and Select Wicked > Personaliztion > Clothing & Appearance > Gender or Genitals (can't remember now)

5 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Yes there was.

Edit the female in CAS and select 'uses toilet standing' and exit.

Click on your Sim and Select Wicked > Personaliztion > Clothing & Appearance > Gender or Genitals (can't remember now)

That worked, Thank you :)

22 hours ago, j27f1981 said:

His dick is trying to leave him LMAO.... sorry  oh shit....

Just to be clear, I am still laughing at this expression itself. ? Damn, I'm acting like such a child -not really but DAMN that would hurt. (sorry if this post is not helpful.) 
But I do use simdulgence's mod- it's update works fine. 

On 6/12/2022 at 2:14 PM, whatifu said:

179245196_TS4_x642022-06-1216-20-36.thumb.png.658ddcc04fbb84f766bfe383f574e384.pngCan someone help me? Since I installed the recent june 2022 update and nisa and basemental. My male sims ding dongs are weirdly shaped like an optical illusion. The dongs are either elongated or twisted and looks really bad. I think the new options features and new penis size adjuster is messing with my sims dong anatomy. I'm using (simdulgence penis shapes) and the (Bank42N BTTB penis shapes) and they both look distorted during sex animations. Only the default wickedwhim penis shapes are working. Did this update get rid of the options to use other penis mods or custom shapes? please help, those custom dongs I use are the only ones that match and looks good on the sims. I refuse to use the wicked whim default ones look too weeny and odd lmao ?

To quote one of Dane Cook's old comedy skits: "It's like a run away steed".

48 minutes ago, RoryWinchester said:

I see the female body deformation is possible for Eve or Wildguy... So I'm doomed to wait for an update

Wild Guys Vaginas work fine as they don't use any meshes or rigs.

I know nothing about Eve Bodies tho.

5 hours ago, FirePuss said:

I have floating tongues everywhere! At first its hilarious but after a few hours of game play... my eyes cant stop looking at them so its pretty annoying. 
What does one do?

Anything Nandong, get rid of it. Customtonguemesh 1 or 2, get rid of them. B.C_Breast, Butt, or Hips, get rid of them.

1 hour ago, Bellolover said:

Hopefully WW will support the werewolves so that bestiality is finally possible only with WW. 

Why else should the rig be worked on.

If you read the WW patch notes, you'd know exactly why the penis rig was changed. Nowhere in the patch notes is bestiality ever mentioned once.