WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

30 minutes ago, dbs156 said:

Wait WW supports werewolves? Wasn't beastiality one of the reasons why that other mod was shamed to hell by this community? Werewolves seem pretty beasty to me.

I think there is a difference between a poor animal that can't give consent, and a fantasy creature that is in reality a human transforming into a humanoid werewolf that can give consent. I feel like they are in a grey area, not sure you can call that beastiality or not.

When I tried making two werewolves have sex the gentials didn't show up I even changed my girl back to a human form but kept my male as a werewolf and the animation played but the penis didn't appear; poor guy was quite literally humping at the at the air lolol

Of course when I switched them back to human their genitals showed up like normal, but I need to know how to make the gentials appear for my werewolves. And even when my female werewolf changed her vagina appeared (along with her breasts, tho for some reason they didn't exactly appear the same size like they were in her human form), and it glitched when I started a mastubation animation session for her. Is there a way to fix this or am I gonna have to wait for them to make compatible rigs for the werewolf forms like they did for the robots???

Edited by LewdPastries
1 hour ago, BlaBlaMeow said:

I think there is a difference between a poor animal that can't give consent, and a fantasy creature that is in reality a human transforming into a humanoid werewolf that can give consent. I feel like they are in a grey area, not sure you can call that beastiality or not.

1 hour ago, pizzazz said:

@dbs156 It's not a matter of how "beasty" something is, it's a matter of sentience. Werewolves can consent. Animals can't. That's what the censors care about iirc.

Ah I get it. Yeah makes sense. I get why skyrim is more lenient with beast sex now because a lot of its beastiality mods focus on combat sex like when a non-creature combatant submits to a creature adversary the creature will "choose" (or as the mod implies) to have sex with them. But then again that raises the question of consent on behalf of the non-creature participant. In fact a lot of skyrim mods focus on non-consensual sex but the community seems very tolerant of those.

I guess it has to do with the naturally gritty nature of the game that that particularly frowned upon activity is not beyond it in fact it might even make sense given the presence of brutal and lawless bandits while this game has a very uplifting mood and feels very taboo to defile it with that activity. I need to learn to stop overthinking.

I think I've dug this whole deep enough. I'll be taking my leave then. I don't even play this game anymore I was just curious about the new DLC.

11 hours ago, Country_Boy said:

I have used these since they came out and have never had a problem with them. You can add them to all females by using the WW body selector option. I've never liked the WW boobs or any of the other unrealistic boob shapes.

Ah well, thanks... but heavy/huge ones are exactly the opposite of what I want, I need some normal/small ones that stay "in shape" and don't look to weird, especially the underside and, like the new WW ones, nipples that don't point skywards. :)
Actually, the old WW ones were fine in that aspect, if I could get them back without downgrading WW alltogether I'm happy.

Edited by picket
6 minutes ago, picket said:

Ah well, thanks... but heavy/huge ones are exactly the opposite of what I want, I need some normal/small ones that stay "in shape" and don't look to weird, especially the underside and, like the new WW ones, nipples that don't point skywards. :)
Actually, the old WW ones were fine in that aspect, if I could get them back without downgrading WW alltogether I'm happy.

I'm using Dumbaby's with the latest version of WW and I'm not having any issues. I used to use Cmar's top but when I saw this one, they look similar only Dumbaby's are a little smoother.

There's three versions to choose from.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/34966136

14 hours ago, Nation__ said:

Hello! Recently came back to Sims modding, updated everything to the most recent version and I've been having this horrific glitch. Images attached. I've troubleshooted what can be causing this kind of issue, and from my research, Wicked Whims is the mod that's causing this issue.  I've tested animation packs specifically, removed body mods, reinstalled and changed load order, and nothing's solving it so far. I went so far as to try Devious Desires, and the animations work without issue using that.

Does anyone have any idea what can be done to fix this? Is it a known issue? (tried searching thru this forum but didn't find anything within a couple pages worth of looking) Thanks!1122473137_Glitch1.thumb.png.22d4e3abdd9ecbb7ccd448d746b270eb.png179546702_Glitch2.thumb.png.4a40cfa237fe1aa19f7da465fab1245a.png1350522773_Glitch3.thumb.png.9eee8e86d03c47eedf595eb5f116dccc.png

You have a broken female nude bottom or skin overlay...

https://gyazo.com/a4e8596fa946dbf0b164b96b9c2d024b
Running into an issue with the female nude bottom distorting badly. Also, no penises on werewolves. I've pretty exhaustively gone through my current mods so any help would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, Tyrber said:

Does WickedWhimsv170d-16June2022 - already support animation with werewolves?

Closest I got was a badly stretched/elongated one. Current not getting one at all, plus the female bottom issue.

Edited by Mqex

I really can't say xD i have so much cc that i have completely lost track of it... but if they look familiar to you, from cherry then they surely are

3 minutes ago, Tyrber said:

I understand this is a penis from the author Cherry_Pie?

4 hours ago, procian said:

You have a broken female nude bottom or skin overlay...

Nope, I disabled all mods except Wicked Whims and random animation packs (even down to just one anim pack at a time). Including any skin packs, bottoms, or custom clothing options. And like stated before, the animations work just fine on Devious Desires. It's a WW problem. In the images I do have a body mod on, but I just tested without it multiple times - including just now to verify. 

Edited by Nation__
Adding a little info to clarify a possible misunderstanding.
1 hour ago, Missi said:

i can't say where i got them, but they work in the game. if you tell your werewolf not to undress during sex, everything works great.
So if someone knows which ones they are... please tell

Thank you, my werewolf has a penis
Next will wait for WW to update for them

Spoiler

FVeoEQxacAAdeR4.jpg.314fe208b59a063b3870e4519708d302.jpg

22 minutes ago, Rlayer said:

So yesterdays udpate of whims is not recognizing the "tuning package". Yes, i have removed and downloaded it 3 times now, my mods folder says its there. WTF is wrong.

I have the same issue and also I am experimenting the same with "nisa's wicked perversion". 

Finally got around to updating and while I am sure it is being worked on, I too dislike the way the ass and thighs look, at least on female Sims. Not a big deal, though. While it's being worked on, I have other mods I'm waiting for updates and other stuff to check, so I won't be doing much playing anyways. I look forward to what this all may bring for the future, though! And I too hope penises and vaginas come for Werewolves sometime. 

Edited by SilentAegis

Alright, this I haven't seen before... I'm unable to choose climax animations, it says "Sim is not ready for climax yet". I've seen this right at the start of animations before, but they have been going on for a while now, and should be ready. Anything changed in that department?

4 minutes ago, Kashked said:

Alright, this I haven't seen before... I'm unable to choose climax animations, it says "Sim is not ready for climax yet". I've seen this right at the start of animations before, but they have been going on for a while now, and should be ready. Anything changed in that department?

Is this group sex or couples sex? I see it in group situations all the time but never couples.

1 hour ago, BatDood said:

Is this group sex or couples sex? I see it in group situations all the time but never couples.

It was group actually. Never had the problem before though, done plenty of group-scenes in the past. I'll try a single-sim animation and see if it does any difference.