WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

15 minutes ago, Latuda said:

I may sound stupid but what is alpha hair? CC hair ?

Alpha hair is CC that's created to look more 'real' as you can see hair strands and such.

Maxis Match hair is CC hair that matches the look that comes with the base game and looks more like molded clay (for lack of a better term).

You can Google either of these terms to see the difference for yourself.

Edited by BatDood

Did anyone ever work on a cock size slider?  It'd be nice to add that in to WickedWhims with the default cock which is excellent.  If it is possible to add a slider for the cock size, would it be possible to also have it influence the non-existent bulge on the regular legs/trousers/underwear etc. for Sims?

I am not techincally competent at all for modding Sims4, apologies if there is a thread on this subject buried somewhere

3 hours ago, redkunaz said:

the new body's, i'm legit scared of even downloading the update because i don't want to be forced to use body's i might dislike,
When will you add the option to always have accesories on during sex? the auto animations remove nail polish necklaces , rings, piercings, it's horrible to have to disable it one by one.

can someone share a screenshot of what the new bodys look like, also, does this ww version or game patch confict with !!!!better body or lumia smoothish2 ?

If you go into outfit settings you can disable accessories from being removed automatically with clothing. 

1 hour ago, Nikuman88 said:

This version disabled the breast size sliders, they no longer work. ?

CMAR updated their sliders.

Butt: https://modthesims.info/d/611940/enhanced-butt-slider-updated-6-16-2018-shape-morphs-added.html

Breast: https://modthesims.info/d/613226/breast-separation-slider-version-2-7-30-2019.html

Weerbesu updated their CAS columns mod as well. Basemental also got an update.

Edited by Faolon
5 hours ago, BatDood said:

Alpha hair is CC that's created to look more 'real' as you can see hair strands and such.

Maxis Match hair is CC hair that matches the look that comes with the base game and looks more like molded clay (for lack of a better term).

You can Google either of these terms to see the difference for yourself.

So all my cc hair is broken?

Maxis match hair are not pretty. Hope a batch fix in Sims 4 Studio.

I went in the game some are ok others not...

43 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

Various mod makers are announcing slider fixes in the official broken mod thread. Plus, cmar has updated Morph Maker complete with instructions on how to update sliders for the latest game patch.

It's not as bad as it looked this time last night.

Which thread is that? On the official Sims 4 forums or here? Would love to see which sliders are going to be alright. 

EDIT:  Ah, found the post on the official Sims 4 forums where Morph Maker was said to be updated. Thank goodness for Cmar. I'm betting with this, I can update sliders that haven't been supported for years now. 

EDIT 2: lol saw you on the forums

Edited by SilentAegis
1 hour ago, Latuda said:

So all my cc hair is broken?

Maxis match hair are not pretty. Hope a batch fix in Sims 4 Studio.

I went in the game some are ok others not...

Not all. The only alpha CC hairs I've seen reported as broken are those from S-Club and from Wingssims. Unfortunately, S-Club has reported that it's going to take a quite a while for them to fix it as the patch broke a lot of their hairs. They're also reverting the textures of their hairs. I'm not too familiar with it, but it basically seems to mean that if you use color sliders for their hairs, support for that is being dropped as they said it's way too much work to fix. 

I don't know where Wingssims is most readily available to speak to, though, so I'm not sure how they're doing. 

Edited by SilentAegis
1 hour ago, Grubhead said:

The issue I'm having and haven't seen mentioned, is all conversations in the romance category get negative results. Other conversation categories seem to be okay.

Sounds like a mod. Use the 50/50 method (can also extrapolate based on what mods might have something to do with conversations, like traits or some such). 

Edited by SilentAegis
2 hours ago, SilentAegis said:

EDIT:  Ah, found the post on the official Sims 4 forums where Morph Maker was said to be updated. Thank goodness for Cmar. I'm betting with this, I can update sliders that haven't been supported for years now. 

Well if you update the B.C sliders that DarkAudit mentioned, lemme know. WW finally broke them for good and I'm way too stupid to figure out how to update them on my own.

1 hour ago, feudal_futanari said:

Well if you update the B.C sliders that DarkAudit mentioned, lemme know. WW finally broke them for good and I'm way too stupid to figure out how to update them on my own.

Instructions are as follows:

And enjoy. Although your post implies WickedWhims broke them and not the basegame update, so if that's true, I'm not sure if this will work, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Edited by SilentAegis
2 hours ago, feudal_futanari said:

Those were reported broken/obsolete well before this last WW update.

Not sure if this has been noted before, but I noticed a slight visual issue where there is a small gap between each butt cheek on more narrow hip sizes. 

Example on narrow hip:

1826623674_06-15-22_10-55-20PM.png.2ec5eb64b18e32afd3f0c36243d4e318.png

Angle from above:

164460088_06-15-22_10-59-12PM.png.b70e1a6af677253ff15cec282f7a7969.png

From lower angle:

404913984_06-15-22_10-54-39PM.png.25f900f1301ea5429dd1075ca2e53747.png

However it looks fine on wider hips:

619644620_06-15-22_10-58-26PM.png.f626e1de1311e2dfc8ed65c5f66f2569.png

Angle from above:

21177333_06-15-22_10-57-39PM.png.c50178d096e091c35d4c4782b09cc608.png

From lower angle:

1514770014_06-15-22_10-58-20PM.png.66602bf443d4903fa8b367afd73b52c3.png

14 hours ago, numbahwun said:

Did anyone ever work on a cock size slider?  It'd be nice to add that in to WickedWhims with the default cock which is excellent.  If it is possible to add a slider for the cock size, would it be possible to also have it influence the non-existent bulge on the regular legs/trousers/underwear etc. for Sims?

I am not techincally competent at all for modding Sims4, apologies if there is a thread on this subject buried somewhere

Do you mean this??

935648987_Screenshot2022-06-1610_22_15.png.7e47fdb6158a75aeeae84274fd1987d3.png

For bulges, clothing meshes need to be reworked. Simdulgence has made several overrides for underwear and swimwear.

You can take a look here or on their Patreon page.

Edited by carnation77
10 hours ago, mocajava said:

Just wanted to thank you for adding support for Auto Shorter Teens. I love the mod but trying to get the adjustments right for sex was driving me nuts! So happy I don't have to worry anymore!

How did you manage to adjust it?

Edited by pakaya
23 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Better Bodies has been obsolete for a couple years now and the only parts still working are the female tops and female feet.

Don't know about lumia but aren't those just Skins?

Some of the regular CC Skins were were broken with the patch but Overlays should be OK.

Unconfirmed because I haven't updated my game and likely won't for a long time due to all the broken CC Alpha Hairstyles that I have over 200 of.

Unless S4S comes out with a batch fix for them anyway.   

better body? i use it female top and bottom i don't see any issues. what exactly is broken on the bottom? i also use male top from better body