WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

On 1/27/2019 at 3:08 AM, anonbear11 said:

Three quick questions/comments:

-I have noticed that in CAS when I create a female sim with a penis, no penis appears (it will appear in regular gameplay). Is this just the current state of the mod, or is this a bug in my setup? (Similarly, if I make a male sim without a penis, he will still have one within CAS)

-For some reason, if I make a feminine-frame male with a penis, CAS automatically applies underpants (the penis appears as expected in normal gameplay). Is this a bug or just the current state of the mod?

-When WW assigns underwear to sims, does it take into account a sim's clothing preference or just their sex/gender?

Thanks!

- That's correct, the setting for a Sim having a penis does not affect the Sim visuals in CAS. It's a limitation I can't really go around.

- Not a bug, another limitation I can't go around as there is no way to apply proper body parts after switching the body frame.

- Random underwear is assigned by the rule of Sim sex. I can see how this is wrong though, it's just difficult to handle this as female underwear is a set of top and bottom parts, but males are only the bottom part. That way I end up with the issue of not being able to apply male sets of underwear on females, and female underwear sets have no way to tell if Sim should have a bra or not. Because gender modifications on Sims are purely man-made, you need to handle this on your own and apply everything manually.

On 1/27/2019 at 3:57 PM, FeloniusMonk said:

I absolutely love the mod. 

I have what I'm sure sounds like a silly request.  I'd like to see "auto accept" not work until after the first kiss.  Why?  Because so many times when I try to initiate a first kiss, instead of the first kiss starting, they immediately jump into sex.  Sometimes I have to try 3 or more times before they actually kiss.  It just seems so silly -- "hey, we just fucked a half dozen times, how about we have a shy, humble first kiss?"

Also, it's a shame Sims have such goofy facial expressions.  It takes away from the mood of the interactions, but there's nothing that can be done about that.  

Thanks! If you go as far as the effort of making Sims have a first kiss, you really should consider not using the Always Accept cheat and consider using the "Sexually Alluring" reward trait. A change like this will most likely never happen as the nature of a cheat is to be a cheat, not to obey in-game rules.

On 1/29/2019 at 1:35 AM, clarkiest said:

Hi Turbodriver, can we crank up the uncomfortable moodlet a bit? Unfulfilled desire seems to be unable to overcome the slew of positive moodlets after nice (romantic) conversation. I've already disabled environmental effect with roBurky's. BTW, what's the condition for gaining desire from seeing Sims in nude. It worked so well in the past but I can't seems to get it recently. Must the sims be an exhibitionist to get it? From your help page:

Exhibitionist Sims gain desire from looking at naked Sims. Only teen naturist Sims gain desire from seeing other naked Sims.

Mort Goth is all stoic seeing Bella in her birthday suit. Both when conversing or when she's doing naked yoga. I also have trouble with naked yoga, where's the setting to enable/disable it?

Hey! I remember the conversation I had with roBurky about moodlets power, and after it I'm not really into making moodlets too powerful when they can be a common occurrence for some Sims. Probably not something I would do, but this gives me an incentive to expand the desire system and add extra levels of uncomfortable moodlet that come after the initial high desire. Maybe, can't think how that would work exactly yet.

Sim has to be an exhibitionist, or much older than the watched Sim, or teen. The only way I can see Mortimer not gain desire in that case is if he turned gay.

You can disable interactions nudity in Nudity Settings -> Occurrence Settings.

On 1/30/2019 at 2:29 AM, Tazzo1996 said:

Hoping it's ok to post a suggestion here! Would you consider making condom packs multicoloured or having a pack for teal, white, pink etc instead of just purple? I'd love to have that instead of buying one at a time ❤️

Totally, that's planned, I'm just not focusing on pregnancy content for a while, but I will do it.

On 1/30/2019 at 12:39 AM, FeloniusMonk said:

I'm not sure where to ask this question so I'll ask it here.

Is there no breast collision detection?  I notice in many animations where someone is supposed to caress a woman's breast, the hand goes right through the woman's breast as if it isn't there.  

On 1/30/2019 at 10:24 PM, Bhob said:

I believe there is no collision detection whatsoever available from the game to the animators.  The animations are, to the best of my knowledge, programmed movements that work with average sims.  A sim that is significantly outside the normal range could cause overlap like you mention, or hovering over instead of touching if a breast is too small.  I get this often with overweight sims as well.  You can even see this in CAS with hair disappearing into a too-large breast.

On 1/30/2019 at 11:36 PM, GosnZvizn said:

Actualy, there is a way to do it. There is animating technique called blending animation state. However, one must have bone rig made for such task, plus i don't

think that WW support such rigs at this point. From my experience working in various 3D engines, it is done on game level, in loop usually named Animation State

Machine. Obvious example of such ability is when Sim is carrying food in their hands and walking, or when they speak to several other Sims at the same time and

you see their head turning over.

It is accomplished with various modifier tools in 3D editing tools, like Blender, 3DSMax etc. But unless it is made inside of Bone Rigs that our devoted animators

use, no dice my friend. We should be happy with what we have for now.

As for collision itself, nope. That is not implemented in The Sims 4, just NavMesh Pathing.

Right now animators are capable of doing it... but it's a huge hassle with the fan-made tools we have. Ways of making Sims rig adjust to Sims body shape via blending is in the game and WickedWhims supports this for probably over a half a year at this point. Truth is though, I can't even instruct animators how to do it as my knowledge of animating goes as far as what was needed to make WickedWhims and write a basic tutorial about it. And even if we would get an easy way of doing it, majority of the existing animations will most likely not use it because I don't think it's that simple of a thing to implement.

A moment of silence for the big booties and huge titties that get clipped.

On 2/1/2019 at 10:44 AM, EthanMars said:

hi turbodriver.

can you add a command or setting to lock the camera while in 1st view mode??

it would be amazing

Hey! I presume you're referring to the FPP camera jumping out when Sims start sex? Sorry, can't do anything about it.

On 1/27/2019 at 1:50 AM, tasadar222 said:

This is the first time i post and first of nothing i want to say, thanks for the great work whit this mod

Now, i have an strange issue, since the last updates, i can´t use this other mod i like Pregnancy Mega Mod, when i try to use any of the options ingame, does´t happen anithing, like it  as if I had not selected or try to activate anything

On 1/29/2019 at 1:40 PM, Limetto said:

Do you plan more functions for pregnancy?

Because this mod doesn't work with the Pregnancy Mega Mod from ArtUrlWWW.

I use wickedwhims, MCCC and ArtUrlWWW in my game, so my Gameplay was very cool. But now it doesen't work because of your wickedwhims. This destroys my Gameplay!!! I am very sad and it would be cool, when this could be fixed oder you make some functions like from ArtUrlWWW. I have used all three mods, why they can't stay together?

So a second question: How can I get an older version of the mod, from december. Because then I can play the game how it was before you updated your mod. The new things are great, but The functions of ArtUrlWWW are important for me.

So I haven't read through the pages of conversations you had here @tasadar222 as to not waste time and nerves, but I guess it's worth leaving my opinion on the matter here just in case.

It wasn't nice for ArtUrlWWW to steal mine (and others) work, not ask for permission, not credit anymore, and take money for it via Patreon. Even when called out, not doing anything about it. I'm not going to allow some petty thief without any morals and without any honor to just do whatever they want and take money from people for it.
Once he started stealing work from Deaderpool's MCCC, that was the last straw. All of his content is now being implemented to MCCC and all our work is being protected from awful people like ArtUrlWWW. This community exists to help each other and enjoy making new content, and he is doing the exact opposite.

This was never about who owns who, but about ArtUrlWWW being a shitty person and not allowing a shitty person like him to get away with it.

@TURBODRIVER
Thanks for replying to me.

I wasn't aware of WW being able to blend animations!!! Heck, this makes me wanna go back to animating again. If your default rig supports blends, I'll get on it, if not, can

you suggest me a rig that could be used?

Second, I'd like to collaborate with you on your project, with ideas, code suggestions etc, if that is ok with you ofc. Right now I am in between projects and learning PY

could be interesting aspect for my life. From what i understand, it's not far cry from my usual tools. From my preliminary observations, it's object oriented language, like

CPP/C#. Allthough I'm more experienced on hardware level coding personally. I don't want any credit, or anything like that. Just like to see your project grow at

"exponential" rate.

2 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Thanks! If you go as far as the effort of making Sims have a first kiss, you really should consider not using the Always Accept cheat and consider using the "Sexually Alluring" reward trait. A change like this will most likely never happen as the nature of a cheat is to be a cheat, not to obey in-game rules.

Thanks very much for the reply!  I actually solved it by turning off sex Autonomy for my sim.  It was my sim that was jumping right to sex when I clicked on "First Kiss".  Once I turned off sex autonomy, that stopped happening.  

I have a club meant for Sims to have extramarital pregnancies. The club promotes swinging sex. I was wondering if a future update could enable a club to ban birth control (or conversely promote it).

Also, it would be neat to have clubs be able to promote/ban different kinds of sex (i.e., vaginal, anal, oral etc.).

On 2/2/2019 at 11:10 AM, Bhob said:

This came up recently but this is a popular thread so it's been buried a few pages back.  TD told us that the drones were not done in a way he can integrate them in without major trouble.

So it may be on a wish list, but my guess is that it's not something we'll see soon.

Thanks.

I'm having an issue, where female sims seem to no longer use strap-ons when in male positions, and are unable to change their strap-on from a wardrobe, dresser, or closet. This wasn't a problem until recently, was not paying close enough attention to know if it started after updating wicked whims or the game updating.

Edit:
I'm also not getting Last Exception errors either, and have not installed any new CC aside from keeping WW animations up to date.

Game Version: 1.49.65.1020
WW Version: 4.3.5.139h
Am aware that the latest version of WW does not support the current Sims version, but I have never had issues with WW losing functionality after game updates, aside from EP releases.

So any clarification on if this might be caused by WW not being up to date with the newest version of Sims, or any known conflicts that might cause such a thing would be appreciated.

Turbodriver, have you ever considered adding an optional setting to even out the height of sims during sex acts for people who use height mods to add some variety between their sims? I hate having a completely uniform height between all my Teen/Young Adult/Adult/Elderly sims, so I was using Luumia's Height Slider, which works really well: https://luumiasims.com/post/174867678324/a-definitive-cas-height-slider-plus-moremore

But this obviously led to problems with WW animations be misaligned, so I've had to abandon it. I'd love it if there were a function you could switch on for WW that evens out the height of sims while engaging in a sex act, and then returns them to their previous modded height afterwards.

Any chance of something like that being added?

2 hours ago, ZeburaBlack said:

I'm having an issue, where female sims seem to no longer use strap-ons when in male positions, and are unable to change their strap-on from a wardrobe, dresser, or closet. This wasn't a problem until recently, was not paying close enough attention to know if it started after updating wicked whims or the game updating.

Edit:
I'm also not getting Last Exception errors either, and have not installed any new CC aside from keeping WW animations up to date.

Am aware that the latest version of WW does not support the current Sims version, but I have never had issues with WW losing functionality after game updates, aside from EP releases.

So any clarification on if this might be caused by WW not being up to date with the newest version of Sims, or any known conflicts that might cause such a thing would be appreciated.

I had that problem too ... you have to download the newest version of the strap-ons

2 hours ago, ZeburaBlack said:

Edit:

I had that problem too ... you have to download the newest version of the strap-ons