WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

1 minute ago, procian said:

Your game is way out of date....update it....once you do that you may have to update any other mods you have too.

;v ; I recently updated everything and updated many mods I had that affected the game. I guess I'll just do a full wipe out of stuff and install all mods again. 

2 minutes ago, lulusensei said:

;v ; I recently updated everything and updated many mods I had that affected the game. I guess I'll just do a full wipe out of stuff and install all mods again. 

ok....what's the clayfield mod? try the game without that first if game is up to date....you are deleting localthumbcache.package file too after adding or deleting stuff?

3 minutes ago, procian said:

ok....what's the clayfield mod? try the game without that first if game is up to date....you are deleting localthumbcache.package file too after adding or deleting stuff?

No idea about the clayfield mod, I can't find it in the folders. But I'm deleting the other one as I don't recognize it tbh. 

15 minutes ago, lostgurlz said:

The mod is not working, since the most recently update i have an error in "lastexception", what can I do to fix it? :(

Ya know, I'm pretty confused about Lastexception errors as well. I get them pretty often, but not just with ww. sometimes with MCCC and a smoking mod that I have. lastexception errors don't prevent the game or mods from working they're just a random pop up notification. I don't know if they can cause harm to the game, or how to stop it, but they're just annoying to me pretty much. 

1 hour ago, SinnySimmer said:

Ya know, I'm pretty confused about Lastexception errors as well. I get them pretty often, but not just with ww. sometimes with MCCC and a smoking mod that I have. lastexception errors don't prevent the game or mods from working they're just a random pop up notification. I don't know if they can cause harm to the game, or how to stop it, but they're just annoying to me pretty much. 

The smoking mod probably needs to be updated assuming it's necrodogs check and see if its been updated. 

5 minutes ago, Lovelybones19 said:

The smoking mod probably needs to be updated assuming it's necrodogs check and see if its been updated. 

I actually just checked. It says the latest thing posted about it was January 20th 2018. So I assume it does need to be updated, but there is no current update. I found it here:

http://necrodogmtsands4s.tumblr.com/post/169939984705/smoking-mod-v4-addiction-system-by-basemental

Perhaps I should say what's going on. See, every time I select "smoke a (sim name)" a lastexcpetion error pops up. not just one one sim, but any sim. Lastexception errors are strange, but it doesn't cause any in game problems. just annoying notifications. again, I'm unsure if lastexception will cause harm, which is why I'm concerned about it. I'm sure this is why many others are concerned about it as well.

17 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Hey! Sure, it's going to be available under testingcheats shift+click.

cool! thx!

btw, please fix annoying nude reaction on sleeping (in the bed) sims
they are under the covers! how others sims can see that they sleep without underwear? and who care? only non family members
same goes to reaction on cum, it should work only if it is on face
+ cum should disappear after a while, it can't just stay for days...

and suggestion
no normal girl will do sex on her period
it's painful and messy
there should be trait for it (also what about my previous suggestions?)
and anyway, there is BLOOD EVERYWHERE, so sims should lose they hygiene x2 faster

also, after giving birth there should be delay in menstruation (about half year in RL)

sims are not rabbits...

1 minute ago, illumex said:

cool! thx!

they are under the covers! how others sims can see that they sleep without underwear? and who care? only non family members

and suggestion
it's painful and messy
there should be trait for it (also what about [url=https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwhims-435137k-19-december-2018/?do=findComment&comment=2460677
]my previous suggestions[/url]?)
and anyway, there is BLOOD EVERYWHERE, so sims should lose they hygiene x2 faster

I agree with the whole blood thing, and sims naked. I agree that if the two sims are under the covers, then other sims should not be able to react to them being naked. and Cum. If the sims are wearing clothes after sex, but they have cum either on the butt or vagina, sims should not be able to react to it. 

However I must point out one flaw. Cum is able to wash off with a bath or dip in the pool or shower. there is no need to "fix" this because it is not broken. 

Honestly think about it logically, would you just leave cum on your face until it went away on it's own? nah that's gross, you'd wash it off immediately. that's what the sims do. 

Other than that, I believe you have strong valid points. I hope TurboDriver sees this.

13 hours ago, lublublub said:

I followed all of these steps. Sims is recognizing the mods, everything should be working, but once I'm in the game, I can't get any of the menus to come up. There's no indication that anything is wrong but the mods still aren't working. Is there any workaround to this?

Check for WW conflicts with other mods.

15 hours ago, illumex said:

cool! thx!

and suggestion
it's painful and messy

there should be trait for it (also what about my previous suggestions?)

also, after giving birth there should be delay in menstruation (about half year in RL)

sims are not rabbits...

Many people have sex while they're on their periods. It isn't any different than having sex while not on it (other than being messier because of the blood). It isn't painful and it can help relieve the pain caused by the cramps.

Sans la traduction française complète, c'est une catastrophe, je garde donc une ancienne version de votre programme, c'est dommage car il est super votre programme ;)  Without the complete French translation, it's a disaster, so I keep an old version of your program, it's a shame because it's great your program ;)

19 minutes ago, frenchfriend said:

Sans la traduction française complète, c'est une catastrophe, je garde donc une ancienne version de votre programme, c'est dommage car il est super votre programme ;)  Without the complete French translation, it's a disaster, so I keep an old version of your program, it's a shame because it's great your program ;)

La dernière Trad Français est là :  Post du 25 Novembre  ;)