WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

@TURBODRIVER Would it be possible to add a option to pee on spot standing up for females? Would be cool to have the option to :P.

BTW, I tried to edit the mod so even children can pee on spot and i half successfully did it. The boy I tested it with became super stretched out height wise and there was no pee effect but other than that it worked. Idk how to fix that though because i have no prior experience with Sims 4 modding and its tools.

3 hours ago, Too_Funky1987 said:

don't say stuff like that, cos otherwise Turbo will one day just say ''sod it'' and just release WW for patrons! we have to be grateful for his quick updates here!

Not true, he has been dealing with lots of different peoples tech issues. The person you quoted gave a thanks, but was still having an issue. They approached it in a kind manner. Turbo has always been very open with the community here. Been using and following this mod since it's release. If he hasn't made it patron only by now, I doubt he ever will.

I have seen that I am not the only one having issues with the most recent update. I have received a WickedWhims Lastexception. I have also reverted back to the old version of the mod but the sex animations wont run either. They were running yesterday when I was playing, but today it started the lastexceptions beyond control...and all I did was update an animation, nisas wicked whims, basemental drugs and this. 

Im just curious as to what could have caused this.

Update: I figured mine out. It was a mod that uses WickedWhims that was causing it. I now have to wait for an update.

54 minutes ago, procian said:

Indeed but this should be gone.....very strange.

In what context has the error occurred? What was the trigger? Did you use the option of 'stepping out of the limelight'? Because, then exactly the error occurs.

Thanks for this awesome mod Turbo! :3

Just wanted to let you that I did happen to encounter a last except from WW it had said Actress_Node which was quite weird. I found out that it was due to a previous save that I had loaded into after encountering the recent bug that's been going on with the new radio that was added. I've managed to fix the issue by deleting my previous save.

Just wanted to give you a heads up in case someone else may have encountered the same last exception.

Im not sure whats going on but Im able to get my sims to have sex for the first few real time minutes when i first launch the game but after that i can only get the sims to have sex by themselves and/or only have NPC sex options. I relaunched the game with only wicked whims and it still does that. Weirder so, I didnt get a last exception report on them. Please help?

55 minutes ago, autumnwinds1023 said:

Im not sure whats going on but Im able to get my sims to have sex for the first few real time minutes when i first launch the game but after that i can only get the sims to have sex by themselves and/or only have NPC sex options. I relaunched the game with only wicked whims and it still does that. Weirder so, I didnt get a last exception report on them. Please help?

Its possible that today's patch broke the mod, I haven't updated my sims yet.

Small issue in the General info:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.138.5\turbolib\special\custom_exception_watcher.py", line 24, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.138.5\wickedwhims\debug\interactions\general_info.py", line 76, in _display_general_debug_info
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.138.5\wickedwhims\debug\interactions\general_info.py", line 76, in <listcomp>
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.138.5\turbolib2\wrappers\enum.py", line 29, in __call__
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.138.5\turbolib2\wrappers\enum.py", line 144, in _get_unknown_value
KeyError: "<enum <class 'int'>: SimSituation> does not have value 17698927639823717889"

My version is 4.3.5.138.6 not 4.3.5.138.5 as stated in the log.

Edit: Works again, started a new game. My old save was corrupted like hell after tons of updates from EA.

15 hours ago, autumnwinds1023 said:

Im not sure whats going on but Im able to get my sims to have sex for the first few real time minutes when i first launch the game but after that i can only get the sims to have sex by themselves and/or only have NPC sex options. I relaunched the game with only wicked whims and it still does that. Weirder so, I didn't get a last exception report on them. Please help?

You're not alone on this. Since the version with the new autonomy changes this has been happening. The mod is unusable in this state.