WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

9 hours ago, SinnySimmer said:

I agree with the whole blood thing, and sims naked. I agree that if the two sims are under the covers, then other sims should not be able to react to them being naked. and Cum. If the sims are wearing clothes after sex, but they have cum either on the butt or vagina, sims should not be able to react to it. 

However I must point out one flaw. Cum is able to wash off with a bath or dip in the pool or shower. there is no need to "fix" this because it is not broken. 

Honestly think about it logically, would you just leave cum on your face until it went away on it's own? nah that's gross, you'd wash it off immediately. that's what the sims do. 

Other than that, I believe you have strong valid points. I hope TurboDriver sees this.

Not sure you noticed, but Sims 4 is a pretty stupid game. Sims react to things through walls, not just covers. EA dumbed down the logic considerably since Sims 3, so  don't be surprised by sims doing stupid things. Its just how the game was written.

1 hour ago, MickCasanova said:

Not sure you noticed, but Sims 4 is a pretty stupid game. Sims react to things through walls, not just covers. EA dumbed down the logic considerably since Sims 3, so  don't be surprised by sims doing stupid things. Its just how the game was written.

With artificial intelligence, it does not really have a game. But EA is a prime example of money-hungry stupid people ?

I've posted a topic on the WickedWhims support forum here at loverslabs. It is my understanding that "Recognize females as both" in the Gender Recognition settings enables all MF animations to be available for females. Is this correct? If so, this doesn't appear to be working on my system. In fact, I don't see any effect at all of toggling this setting. I have followed the instructions at https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help#/cleaning-game-save/. This has not helped.

I'm running the latest TS4 and the latest WW. I've verified this. I also have MCCC installed.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

I've posted this in a few places. I'm not expecting a fast reply, I'm just casting a wide net.

On 12/26/2016 at 1:57 AM, freezestime said:

(May just be me) I would like to see more variations of cum (like on the recipient) and I would like to have the amount of cum sprayed visually represented. (Links in to the moodlets)

Yes, I love WW.

I love seeing my Sim females covered in cum. I wish there was one button to hit that would cover all the areas (face, chest, vagina, butt, back, and feet). I would also like more places that could be covered (ex. stomach, thighs, legs, arms, lower back, forehead)

17 hours ago, procian said:

It should work....It Works ok for me.

I'm assuming you're responding to me. Any ideas on why it hasn't worked for me? I've tried everything short of wiping my game completely. The only workaround that I have at my disposal is to edit the XML of animation packages to adjust for gender and strapons on each animation. That is/was tedious.

14 hours ago, wild_guy said:

I noticed that sims stay dressed their strapon after ending of animations that require it,

I might be crazy, but I don't think I've seen this in the animations that directly support strapons. It could be that the animations that I've gotten to work (see my problem above) all have "animation_allow_strapon" set as 0 for the unnecessary actors in an animation.

2 hours ago, carlgskipson said:

Yes, I love WW.

I love seeing my Sim females covered in cum. I wish there was one button to hit that would cover all the areas (face, chest, vagina, butt, back, and feet). I would also like more places that could be covered (ex. stomach, thighs, legs, arms, lower back, forehead)

Yes, i totally agree with you!

I mean, I have no idea about modding, but I loved the layers system in Sims 3, where you had multiple cumlayers per area and the bukkake in the end.

I was thinking about it quite a lot, but if multiple layers won´t be possible in Sims 4, maybe it would work just to "change" the layers.

For example when you click the button to apply cum on the vagina, layer one shows up.
- Just a bit cum is dripping out of it.

When you click it the second time, layer one disappers, layer two shows up.
- Basically like layer one, just with more cum around the vagina and maybe a bit running town the legs.

Third click, layer two disappers and layer three shows up.
- Whole vagina and legs are covered in cum.

And so on for every body area.

Maybe even a bukkake button to fill the gaps between the different areas.

It`s not a request,  just a little idea and I thought I`d share it. Would love to see something like that in the future. ?

I hope you guys know what I´m trying to explain, pretty basic english skills here. ?

Happy new year, everyone! ?

1 hour ago, Eric Parker said:

Bring back the older version of this mod this newer update sucks, Bring back the older update to this mod this newer update sucks, BRING BACK THE OLDER UPDATE TO THIS MOD THIS NEWER UPDATE SUCKS, BRING BACK THE OLDER UPDATE TO THIS MOD THIS NEWER UPDATE SUCKS!!!!! BRING BACK THE SEX SKILL BRING BACK THE BETTER AUTONOMOUS GROUP SEX AND SEX EVERYWHERE LIKE IN THE OLDER UPDATE!!! THIS VERSION UPDATE TO THIS MOD SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I can't even play the Sims 4 with this mod anymore because it's so freaking boring. No autonomous group sex and they don't have sex with other people only their lovers/Partners. They won't have sex with other people and it's driving me nuts because I really loved the older update version of this mod. Bring it back 

no offense but how about you just fuck off then and make your own sex mod?

first of all I use WW the new update and all my sims have autonomous sex all the time

2nd you don't need that fucking sex skill because it literally has not a single use in the game right now

3rd you shouldn't probably use this mod anyway because just from the first quote it seems like you're still an child

and if you really want that old version so badly how about you pay turbo 1000 bucks each month and I think he'd probably do that extra work just for you /s

I can't even play the Sims 4 with this mod anymore because it's so freaking boring. No autonomous group sex and they don't have sex with other people only their lovers/Partners. They won't have sex with other people and it's driving me nuts because I really loved the older update version of this mod. Bring it back 

Go jerk off in a corner and then play. Or just go to xtube.com.

2 hours ago, Eric Parker said:

Bring back the older version of this mod this newer update sucks, Bring back the older update to this mod this newer update sucks, BRING BACK THE OLDER UPDATE TO THIS MOD THIS NEWER UPDATE SUCKS, BRING BACK THE OLDER UPDATE TO THIS MOD THIS NEWER UPDATE SUCKS!!!!! BRING BACK THE SEX SKILL BRING BACK THE BETTER AUTONOMOUS GROUP SEX AND SEX EVERYWHERE LIKE IN THE OLDER UPDATE!!! THIS VERSION UPDATE TO THIS MOD SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Judging by the style of presentation, you are still in school. We are satisfied with the new version. If you don't like WW, why don't you play without this mod.

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 3:32 AM, HMTheQueen said:

I've posted a topic on the WickedWhims support forum here at loverslabs. It is my understanding that "Recognize females as both" in the Gender Recognition settings enables all MF animations to be available for females. Is this correct? If so, this doesn't appear to be working on my system. In fact, I don't see any effect at all of toggling this setting. I have followed the instructions at https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help#/cleaning-game-save/. This has not helped.

I'm running the latest TS4 and the latest WW. I've verified this. I also have MCCC installed.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

I've posted this in a few places. I'm not expecting a fast reply, I'm just casting a wide net.

Only other thing would be to try anything goes.

8 hours ago, python44 said:

I mean, I have no idea about modding, but I loved the layers system in Sims 3, where you had multiple cumlayers per area and the bukkake in the end.

I was thinking about it quite a lot, but if multiple layers won´t be possible in Sims 4, maybe it would work just to "change" the layers.

For example when you click the button to apply cum on the vagina, layer one shows up.

- Basically like layer one, just with more cum around the vagina and maybe a bit running town the legs.

It`s not a request,  just a little idea and I thought I`d share it. Would love to see something like that in the future. ?

I hope you guys know what I´m trying to explain, pretty basic english skills here. ?

Yes, I think a perfect update would have the coverage of Azmodan22's "Heavy Cum Layers" update: https://postimg.cc/1gsGs6xp (NSFW)

but the texture of WickedWhims current cum.

On 12/29/2018 at 10:10 PM, wild_guy said:

Cool, thank you!

But I want to inform you about a critical bug I got which WW causes in the game. So, if a sim who has actor career from "Get Famous" is having sex while it's time go to their casting and if they're missing that casting due to sex, that causes that casting to become unremovable from the career bar. And even if new casting has been planned, it resets to the old one after leaving the lot or after entering CAS. That old missed casting can't be removed at all, I tried ww.fix command and clear game cache but no result, it even returns again and again after any new casting (that has been planned right above the old one) and new actor job completed. I get this issue by accident, while my sim was having autonomous sex. The I tried to repeat it purposely with another my sim who also has actor career and started sex right before their casting. And I got the same issue for the second sim too, so I'm sure the issue caused with ww sex. 
Could you look into it, please?

Thank you for reporting this. I attempted few different ways of resolving this issue, but so far with no success. The audition drama node gets stuck on the calendar, which causes it to be displayed on the career panel as well. The only way I can think of fixing it is finding some hacky way of clearing up the calendar, but I probably won't have it fixed before the next release.

12 hours ago, python44 said:

4 hours ago, carlgskipson said:

Yes, I think a perfect update would have the coverage of Azmodan22's "Heavy Cum Layers" update: https://postimg.cc/1gsGs6xp (NSFW)

but the texture of WickedWhims current cum.

I have a pretty long todo list of upgrades to the cum system, including what you have mentioned, so I think you're going to be happy with what comes in the future.

4 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

I have a pretty long todo list of upgrades to the cum system, including what you have mentioned, so I think you're going to be happy with what comes in the future.

Oh great, thanks a lot!

I´m pretty hyped right now, but please take your time.

Best news of the year so far! ?

So I have an adult in a relationship with a teen and even though I have all ages romance unlocked and have teen sex switch enabled, they can't have sex. When I click on the teen there's no sex interactions available and if I click on a sex location it says there's no one available for my adult to have sex with. Any ideas? 

EDIT: nvm ww.fix worked

@WickedAssistant is the polyamory-for-all option still bugged? I remember you posting something about not playing with that setting enabled right now because it's not working. I haven't been playing because I'm worried about messing up my sims' relationships if I try. Whenever it's working again I'd love to know ? 

Turbo, I hope you were able to take some time off for the holidays, happy new year!

Can anyone help me?

Since I updated WW I can't use it. I have condoms and birth control pills but I haven't button 'Wicked Whims'. There isn't any WW actions available.

I have a teenager and adult couple and their romantic relations unavailable since updating.

I deleted all the old versions of this mode and files, nothing. What can I do? Please, @TURBODRIVER help me!

1 hour ago, proxyfoxycomua said:

Can anyone help me?

Since I updated WW I can't use it. I have condoms and birth control pills but I haven't button 'Wicked Whims'. There isn't any WW actions available.

I have a teenager and adult couple and their romantic relations unavailable since updating.

I deleted all the old versions of this mode and files, nothing. What can I do? Please, @TURBODRIVER help me!

1. Did you do the cleaning of the game?

2. Did you check mods for conflicts?