WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-20]

1 hour ago, proxyfoxycomua said:

Can anyone help me?

Since I updated WW I can't use it. I have condoms and birth control pills but I haven't button 'Wicked Whims'. There isn't any WW actions available.

I have a teenager and adult couple and their romantic relations unavailable since updating.

I deleted all the old versions of this mode and files, nothing. What can I do? Please, @TURBODRIVER help me!

Here's my general list, some of these you may already have done.
1.  Make sure the files are either directly in your mod folder or at most one directory deep.
2.  Sims 4 upgrades uncheck the option to use CC.  Go into Game Options, if it is unchecked then check it, exit and restart the game.
3.  Make sure it shows up at the end of the CC list, in the scripts section at the end.  If you don't see it, it's not installed correctly.
4.  The version for download requires at least 1.47.49, because the Sims 4 scripting language has been updated, and may require 1.47.51 or 1.48.90.  If you are running a lower version of Sims 4 you need to update.
5.  A leftover copy of an old WW file can cause lots of problems.  Clean them all out.
6.  Do a Clean Save as per the WW website (https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help/#/cleaning-game-save/)

I'm having an issue where my sims are going to bed naked (they spin as if they are changing into PJs, but they don't). Then they wake up and spin again as if they are changing into normal clothes or perhaps PJs, but they remain naked and walk around that way. I didn't have this issue before, but now since this last load, I do and I haven't altered my previous settings, so I'm not sure what is causing this issue. If anyone knows, please help. Thanks. 

On 1/3/2019 at 1:13 AM, proxyfoxycomua said:

1. What type of cleaning do you mean?

CLEANING GAME SAVE

There is a chance that after updating or because of bugs you will have issues with stuck variables. The best way to deal with them is to clean your save.

Before you try, consider using the 'ww.fix' command in-game. It will have a similar effect to shallow cleaning without resetting your settings.

You can clean your save in two steps, but performing the shallow cleaning should be enough in most situations.

SHALLOW CLEANING

WickedWhims saves most extra data in external files that are not embedded within the game saves. All of the extra data files can be found in the 'saves’ folder (\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves). You're safe to delete the folder called 'WickedWhimsMod’. Be aware that this will remove all of your settings related to WickedWhims and some extra information. All moodlets, traits, skills, and objects will be kept.

DEEP CLEANING

Make sure to not perform Deep Cleaning without performing Shallow Cleaning first.

Parts of WickedWhims data is embedded within the game saves. You can clean that data by removing all WickedWhims files from your 'Mods’ folder (\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods), turning the game on and saving it.
Saving the game without mods installed will remove any extra data that is not needed anymore. You will lose all of WickedWhims skills, moodlets, traits, and objects.

Ho there everyone! can someone assist me with overriding WW default male bottom (hard penis)? Ive deleted and reinstalled Hiroki better body mod to see if a file was missing but im not sure thats the issue....Is this something to do with the new update ofWW or is BetterBody file missing or not up to date?

On 1/2/2019 at 7:09 PM, Bhob said:

Here's my general list, some of these you may already have done.
1.  Make sure the files are either directly in your mod folder or at most one directory deep.
2.  Sims 4 upgrades uncheck the option to use CC.  Go into Game Options, if it is unchecked then check it, exit and restart the game.
3.  Make sure it shows up at the end of the CC list, in the scripts section at the end.  If you don't see it, it's not installed correctly.
4.  The version for download requires at least 1.47.49, because the Sims 4 scripting language has been updated, and may require 1.47.51 or 1.48.90.  If you are running a lower version of Sims 4 you need to update.
5.  A leftover copy of an old WW file can cause lots of problems.  Clean them all out.
6.  Do a Clean Save as per the WW website (https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help/#/cleaning-game-save/)

Thanks! I updated game and it works now. But I have new problem: I have 2 files in 'Mods' folder (TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script and TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning) but the game sees just 1. I installed WW like always did, but... What should I do? :(  image.png.e288a77eced8d22d4be26be9192a7586.pngimage.png.bfa6314058ec65731d7c2de34886fa88.png

Hi, I have some questions about the use of this mod. I mean, during the game, I hate when some of my Sims start to have sex with random sims... I dont care if those sims are mostly random (not playable) but it happens to my own sims living on my own house and I dont know how to fix it. The idea is to let sex if theres any romance or enough points of love, and I already searched in the settings but I didnt find anything... maybe Im blind lol... the most of my sims are horny all the time, maybe this is due to that, I dont know.

Another question is about cumming. If Im right, lupobianco has an animation (oral sex) which shows the cum. Exists any mod/animation available to see it or it depends about the animator?

PD: Sorry Im not English e.e

3 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

Would be great if you made condom boxes for all colors and a variety pack so we don't have to buy individual ones and then drag each and every one to our inventory.

I don't know why you'd need different colored condoms, you don't even see them during WW.

But you shouldn't be needing to buy individual ones, you can order boxes on your sim's computer or even just buy them directly in build mode.

@proxyfoxycomua:

Ok, your animation.text file is far too small. And if your tuning file from WW does not exist in the game that is an installation error. 

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help#/cleaning-game-save/

Do not forget, after cleaning you have to delete the file localthumbcache.package before continuing the game!  This is located in The Sims 4 folder.