WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Could someone give a simple explanation on how to make male members work like they used to?

Hidden inside clothes, contextually soft or hard depending on circumstances?

And what happens differently if we use the Lunar mod referenced above?

Thanks! So much confusion over such a tiny member...

Okay, I've followed the tutorial to add a custom male upper body to the new body selector, but I have two (stupid) questions:

First, where do you get the hexadecimal instance ID of the CAS part? I assume it is the value that shows up under the Instance column next to "Cas Part" in the S4S Warehouse but I just wanted to make sure.

The second question is, what do you do with the xml file after you're done editing it?

Hi Turbodriver, thanks for the super quick update!

I have a question about the command to set a relationship gender preference (ww.gender_preference_hetero/homo/bi/none percentage all/male/female, that one) that was in the earlier version, it's not working now with the new update. Will that be fixed later on or is it not going to be a thing anymore? 

And my second question is more of a request actually, since my sims are quite promiscuous, especially with the prostitutes in the game, I have people getting knocked up all the time and most of them do not have a partner nor is married. This doesn't bother me so much, but I would like to find out who the father is when I see a pregnant woman walking by (without having to enter their household and research their screwed up family tree :D). Would it be possible to add an interaction to ask who the father is when someone is pregnant or just gave birth? Maybe with a certain percentage possibillity that she reacts friendly and tells you, and a smaller percentage that she is offended and scolds you? If possible it could also be tied to how high their friendship level is. I'm thinking it would be a fun interaction for several things, like if someone is cheating and becomes  pregnant and the spouse suspects it's not his baby and asks who's baby it is or something like that. Maybe there could be an interaction where you can expose someone of cheating to their spouse if you've caught them in the act or been told the baby isn't his, which wouldn't be a problem if they are polygamists...

Or if a teen gets knocked up and her parents wants to know whom to kill ?

You're probably very busy but I'm throwing it out there just in case you read this ;)

Thanks for a great mod!

10 hours ago, SandyCandyOfficial said:

If you guys want early access to his Mod be a patreon, we already got the updated version + some extras there.

If you are not ready to pay for his hard work don't complain and just wait !!!

While I do agree that people need to be calm and patient as this is fixed up for us, you should keep in mind that not all of us can afford to support our favorite modders.  It's not a matter of not "being ready" to pay them, it's a matter of literally having nothing to give.  The moment, the moment I am gainfully employed again and have my money coming in, I'll be signing up as patron to a number of modders here.  Everyone's situation is different-never assume you know what's keeping people from supporting someone's hard work.

And yes, thank you Turbo, and everyone else making amazing content here and elsewhere.  Without all of your efforts, the game wouldn't be half as much fun for me.  ❤️ 

ok, since we still don't get the "changelog, if not ask too much someone from the "patreon can post please the changelog???, because patreon page is locked the changelog to only patreons and since it already was released here could be cool share the changelog for us since it no more a "private release", i'm really curious about what the news and fixes were made.

7 hours ago, Milik said:

ww_cas_parts.json file no longer needed? The archive is now only two files. What to do??

I've deleted it.  In the changelog of the new update it said ' Removed 'ww_cas_parts.json’ file support'   So I think it's safe to delete.