WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Anyone know why mine might not be working? I've got it installed properly, game is updated, and it is the updated mod, but when I click to open the actions menu, there is no Wicked option like before. It doesn't matter what I click, I don't get the option on anything. Same thing is happening with my fiancee in her game. We both have updated it before with zero problems so I'm very confused at the moment.

7 minutes ago, YuriPetrova said:

Anyone know why mine might not be working? I've got it installed properly, game is updated, and it is the updated mod, but when I click to open the actions menu, there is no Wicked option like before. It doesn't matter what I click, I don't get the option on anything. Same thing is happening with my fiancee in her game. We both have updated it before with zero problems so I'm very confused at the moment.

Try cleaning your game save.

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help#/cleaning-game-save/

1 hour ago, ezeliastarsong said:

Sorry if this has already been answered, but what's in the Legacy download?

And thank you Turbo, for the update!! Glad to be patient to wait!

I too would like to know whats  included in the [LEGACY] download?

EDIT: It appears that the Legacy download still includes the new body system (which in turn does NOT support some body parts, specifically LunarEclipse) as well as the removal of the Penis settings function.

1 hour ago, swimfish said:

I too would like to know whats  included in the [LEGACY] download?

EDIT: It appears that the Legacy download still includes the new body system (which in turn does NOT support some body parts, specifically LunarEclipse) as well as the removal of the Penis settings function.

I redact my earlier posting. Turbo is truly an amazing member of this community, as they have uploaded a compatible version of the  LunarEclipse rigged penis for use with this latest update. 

Thank you Turbo, this is truly above and beyond!