WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Just now, Kati97 said:

I am having some issues with the mod and I have done everything on the help center page but still nothing works, especially not after the new update of sims 4 :(   
I can see the mod and script when I start the game so I know it is installed correctly but it won't show up in the game at all whenever I play the game.

Here is the lastException file
https://pastebin.com/EJnLHXTU

The update broke all script mods. We were warned this was going to happen weeks ago.

2 minutes ago, underwaterribs said:

Looks like it's up for patreons, so hopefully just a matter of time for us poors, yeah? I just downloaded this mod yesterday, only for the update to break everything. My bad luck I had to reinstall origins and it tripped the auto-update setting. 

I'm hoping and praying that wicked whims is released on LoversLab, because i am also to poor for Patreon. I just don't know when it will happen, because the last time Wicked Whims was updated and released on here was in August. 

Just now, justcamp8836 said:

I'm hoping and praying that wicked whims is released on LoversLab, because i am also to poor for Patreon. I just don't know when it will happen, because the last time Wicked Whims was updated and released on here was in August. 

If you go to wickedwhimsmod.com their last update in general for WW was in August, I'm sure they are working on it! I haven't checked out Patreon... but reading the above comments, i see it's already out for them..  :/

HI everyone - I'm new to this whole WW Sims thing only for about 4 days now

I just got all my mods in and running smoothly and WHAM ! - 4 DAYS !!

I didn't know about the off line option. glad to read that here, I have and will be OL going forward

how long doesn't it usually take to get a working patch?

thanx in advance

The mod will be updated in due time. This information was shared weeks ago, so if you wanted to be able to play your game with mods, you needed to turn off automatic updates and take your game offline. When they patch again to hotfix any issues for the new GP or EP, then some mods might break again.

1 hour ago, mcapas said:

HI everyone - I'm new to this whole WW Sims thing only for about 4 days now

I just got all my mods in and running smoothly and WHAM ! - 4 DAYS !!

I didn't know about the off line option. glad to read that here, I have and will be OL going forward

how long doesn't it usually take to get a working patch?

thanx in advance

It depends on how much work the modder has to do to update it. Sometimes it's simple and the update is released on the same day.

This time, however, there were some big changes to the game that means it'll take a bit. It should take anywhere from a day to several days.

Though, Turbo does release test versions on his patreon before releasing a finished version for the rest of us.