WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

20 hours ago, jenyeah said:

Not sure if this has been asked before.

Since we got new patch, certain mods/cc are being updated.

Do animations for it also have to be updated?

If yes, I would have to wait for updates then.

I think so since the python change would break every script! My WW is working fine with the updated animations.

2 minutes ago, malingl said:

I think so since the python change would break every script! My WW is working fine with the updated animations.

Oh, ok, cool.

Thanks for reply.

Now then, I got to wait for creators update their animations.

19 hours ago, peiteen said:

same here

wicked has completely disappeared 

i tried to go back to the older version of WW and didnt change a thing

still the same problem

Has anyone had a solution yet? I see something about cleaning the game? Being a bit of a newb to this, I'm kind of dumb with what they mean. 

41 minutes ago, malingl said:

Not speaking from a position of knowledge, just parroting something I saw on another modding site:  all *.ts4script files will be affected by the python change.  None of the *.package files will be affected by the python change (though may have other impacts from the update).

Since the animation files are *.package, they shouldn't be affected by the python change.

Again, I'm not speaking as an authority, just passing on what others have said.

12 hours ago, Petr54 said:

This is the result of the remnants of the old version of WW. To avoid such artifacts, you should clean the game. Turbo advises to produce as follows: 

CLEANING GAME SAVE

There is a chance that after updating or because of bugs you will have issues with stuck variables. The best way to deal with them is to clean your save.

Before you try, consider using the 'ww.fix' command in-game. It will have a similar effect to shallow cleaning without resetting your settings.

You can clean your save in two steps, but performing the shallow cleaning should be enough in most situations.

SHALLOW CLEANING

WickedWhims saves most extra data in external files that are not embedded within the game saves. All of the extra data files can be found in the 'saves’ folder (\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves). You're safe to delete the folder called 'WickedWhimsMod’. Be aware that this will remove all of your settings related to WickedWhims and some extra information. All moodlets, traits, skills, and objects will be kept.

DEEP CLEANING

Make sure to not perform Deep Cleaning without performing Shallow Cleaning first.

Parts of WickedWhims data is embedded within the game saves. You can clean that data by removing all WickedWhims files from your 'Mods’ folder (\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods), turning the game on and saving it.
Saving the game without mods installed will remove any extra data that is not needed anymore. You will lose all of WickedWhims skills, moodlets, traits, and objects.

I have done tried all of the ways listed above, yet the settings are still blanked out as shown in the screenshot I posted.

45 minutes ago, Bhob said:

Not speaking from a position of knowledge, just parroting something I saw on another modding site:  all *.ts4script files will be affected by the python change.  None of the *.package files will be affected by the python change (though may have other impacts from the update).

Since the animation files are *.package, they shouldn't be affected by the python change.

Again, I'm not speaking as an authority, just passing on what others have said.

That's funny, I read the opposite that it would affect everything! 

8 hours ago, Random_Troll said:

I'm getting the exact same thing - have you found out what it is causing it yet?? When equipping literally anything, that whole thing goes, but with the edition of a penis/vagina "bottom" "clothing" thing, this happens. It goes when using the "vagina swatch" but the penis does this. Any info? Is it a penis mod?

i had cmar morphing penis male cut v2 and cmar morphing penis sliders and also cmar male underwear remover ... Those were causing the issue of the whiteish area where your underwear would go and then the double penis issue.  i have removed those three things and that seemed to fix the issue in the picture.

On 11/15/2018 at 9:42 PM, TURBODRIVER said:

Hey!

The commands still work. Make sure to read the instructions on the WickedWhims website on how to use them.

Not a bad idea, I wrote it down. Thanks!

Thanks for your reply!

I read the instructions again and tried the commands again, got the same orange message and something about an exception file being created.

I'm also starting to experience the same issues that I had before the new update. I deleted all the old WW saves and things like that before updating it. But everytime they have sex or get undressed something happens with the game, some sort of bug. You can usually tell because the sims start acting a bit weird, even the pets. They don't do things they should, like go to the bathroom or sleep although their needs bar is red. Or they sleep but the energy doesn't refill. They get stuck with what they're doing (or not doing anything) or don't dress up after a shower. Little things. I have to write the ww.fix command VERY often for things to work properly again. What could this be? I Only have WW, Nisa's wicked, Basemental drugs, MC Command and 3 animations installed, all of them have been updated since the latest patch.

20 hours ago, peiteen said:

same here

wicked has completely disappeared 

i tried to go back to the older version of WW and didnt change a thing

still the same problem

i'm having the same problem, the body mods are working but there's no sex interaction, there's not even the wicked pop up on the menu

i've tried everything, the shallow clean, the deep clean, delete the mod and install again

i'm really running out of options here :/

can anyone help? 

2 hours ago, Zapadoza said:

Hey turbo thanks for the update working pretty well so far.  The only problem I've run into so far is that the flirt option doesn't seem to be available for teen sims trying to interact with each other and also between teens trying to interact with young adults.  Other than that everyone else seems to be working perfectly so thanks for the update, I really like the new features as well!

I think you have to unlock Romance Age Restriction under settings. Worked for me!

After the update, I removed my CC and Mods and made sure that I started from scratch and downloaded the updated WW and Mods. However when my sims are having sex, the male's penis is non-textured and blackish/grey. But, if he decides to pleasure himself then his penis is textured/colored!. It's only during intercourse when it becomes a problem.  I have tried everything from the cleaning game saves, deleted and reinstalled the newer WW and mods, even downloaded the updated LunarEclipse Simple Penis... and yet still nothing seems to work. Am I missing something or is this just a glitch I'm experiencing in my game?

1 minute ago, sharlene said:

After the update, I removed my CC and Mods and made sure that I started from scratch and downloaded the updated WW and Mods. However when my sims are having sex, the male's penis is non-textured and blackish/grey. But, if he decides to pleasure himself then his penis is textured/colored!. It's only during intercourse when it becomes a problem.  I have tried everything from the cleaning game saves, deleted and reinstalled the newer WW and mods, even downloaded the updated LunarEclipse Simple Penis... and yet still nothing seems to work. Am I missing something or is this just a glitch I'm experiencing in my game?

Did you choose the LunarEclipse simple penis instead of default penis in Body selector?

WW seems to be intermittently freezing my game. Never had this happen before. I noticed that about an hour into the game, after using WW a few times, there is a point at which it freezes and doesn't return. I would chalk it up to chance if it hadn't happened five times already. Each time it's been when using vaginal. I haven't been able to pin it down yet, but I'm going to keep at it and will let you know if I can reproduce it reliably. Expansion installed by the way...

Edit: Well, I think it may be an animation. It just happened again. The game is a new game saved at a point just before I used WW.  I'm trying to figure out which animation it might be. Usually I select "random". so it may be a while before I figure it out. Fortunately, I don't have too many animations. Will let you know what happens.

2 minutes ago, Zapadoza said:

Yeah I did do that already and unfortunately it's still not working.   I still have the other romance options available such as ask risque question and pick up line, yet flirt doesn't appear, not sure what's wrong, I even tested with just WW and MCC loaded up and still had the issue on a new sim

Ok.. hmm. Have you updated MMC today? They had two new updates just today after the "new one", 5.2.4 is the most recent. I missed that and noticed that it was affecting my game and WW.

1 hour ago, malingl said:

Ok.. hmm. Have you updated MMC today? They had two new updates just today after the "new one", 5.2.4 is the most recent. I missed that and noticed that it was affecting my game and WW.

I had downloaded 5.2.3 earlier today, but I had not seen that 5.2.4 had already been rolled out, I'll check that out in abit to see if it fixes the issue, thanks for letting me know!

EDIT: Damn, still not showing up :/