WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

7 hours ago, Oxicee said:

How long does it usually take for Turbo to patch the mod? he getting 14k a month, it should be done way quicker seirously.

Ā 

You need to calm your titties down, its only been a day lmao. Everyone knew this update was going to break all script mods, like it always does. It's not Turbo's fault that you didn't do your due diligence to turn off updates.Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Bhob said:

This is a major change to the scripting.Ā  It's using a different version of python which doesn't work with a bunch of the existing tools and breaks every single ts4script out there.Ā  Everything needs to be recompiled and tested against the new version - which has only been available for a day so testing couldn't be done before this.

Also there is a question if the rest of the new features Turbo has been working on in his Patreon are ready for prime time.Ā  If not, he may be working on fixes for his paying patreons first, and then will upgrade the stable branch that's out for free.Ā  We'll know soon enough.

And there's been active discussions not just here but on other sims modding boards this would break all scripts and to turn off auto-updating if you were worried.Ā  If you were active in any of those you would have known and been able to avoid this.Ā  Instead it feels you only came here when you want to whine.

If you were part of that "14k" you'd already have a compatible version.Ā  But expecting that one person will have everything up and running in 1 day, and complaining that he hasn't given it to you for free yet, is both rude and demanding.Ā  Very entitled.

TURBODRIVER gave, yes gave, us a fantastic enhancement for Sims 4.Ā  The absolute least we can offer him back is a few days of patience when a major update comes out.

Preach it!

I can only imagine the amount of work that is gonna be needed to make 'em work properly again. It's just a matter of time: we just have to wait. :)

This is like an apocalypse in this thread now! Okay, calm down everyone and just disable autoupdate everyone, so next time you can keep the mod xD

I made this mistake too. Autoupdate and it's gone. My speed and my smile :OĀ But it's wont happen again. Grr >:D

302.jpg

2 minuty temu, Š˜Š¾Š»Š°Š½Ń‚Š° powiedział:

Olandiaej mod mody WW będzie aktualizowany i kiedy?

You have to give them time. That's right. MC Comander is already in the loop, so it's possible that WW will be here any day.

Just now, Bakatora said:

I see that they've got theĀ guy who posted aĀ patron linkĀ without permission (probably)... Good job! :D
Anyway, putting this topic aside ...Ā 

We just need to be patient and be grateful for TURBO's work (materially or not, your choice).Ā ?

where did you see that at?

Ā 

3 hours ago, bigfoot2008 said:

where did you see that at?

Ā 

Here, on this page. Didn't expect someone was such a "genius" :PĀ 

Whatever it was, there could be some not so nice surprises.

I'm waiting for Turbo's link, not some random's...Ā ?

Ā 

*after using translator*

Yeah, eva111111,Ā ?Ā (I just agree with you, nothing more, nothing less)

10 hours ago, Oxicee said:

How long does it usually take for Turbo to patch the mod? he getting 14k a month, it should be done way quicker seirously.

Ā 

And if he "earns" 30 thousand a month, that's his business. The right way is also to wait until all mods are updated and then update the game.

11 hours ago, Oxicee said:

Ā 

He usually does it pretty fast from my experience and viewing. I haven't used the mod recently but watch the progress and have had discussions with him. He, from my experience is quite serious in his craft and this project. It is entirely likely a serious RL emergency happened, or the update that EA gave for the game is more serious than most thought (complex) and more work is needed to get corrections and post a proper update. It is in his best interst to release an update and I am 1000% positive he knows this and doesn't need to be reminded.

Ā 

the patrons of this mod can correct me, but I am pretty sure he usually has a functional update in less than 5 days for people to use. Usually in less than 2 days.

24 minutes ago, Vincenza said:

And if he "earns" 30 thousand a month, that's his business. The right way is also to wait until all mods are updated and then update the game.

I agree, it doesn't matter if he earned $1 dollar or 100,000 dollars, he is only one person, he is not an expert (working for EA) and has a real life.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

hello all just a small remake mod wickedwhims works with the mod Nisa's pervertion and the mod and also the mod basemental drug so its 3 mod that runs together so the creator Nisa's and basmental we give the latest update but the mod wikedwhims is in the process of testing because of which one but the deprive version in the game the mod of Nisa's perversion is no longer recognized it's been 1 week that tubodriver provided updates deprive it work desus so we have to be patient for the public version because even the version to deprive has bug and confit just a matter of 2 or 3 days and our sims royaitron pig lol PS: I use google translation thank you

Ā