WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

12 hours ago, Georgina_Maria said:

Thank you for replying so quickly.
I actually figured out that the problem was the default penis setting option. I used another setup and it worked.
Thank you for the help though.

Hey Georgina_Maria, I keep getting this but not will all my sims. Can you talk me through how you resolved it?

and which saves to clear show?Families or WW fashion?

17 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

I'm just guessing; is this screenshot from an old savegame & not a new game or a cleaned save?

If you have installed WW correctly + your mods and Game are upto date, you should not be having this problem. 

I recommend to always clean your saves before updating any mods

19 hours ago, lt.xgamalo said:

Is this mod incompatible with MCCC? I keep getting an orange error bubble that appears in the top right, which is MCCC throwing it off but didn't occur until wickedwhims created an orange error bubble. I have both updated to their current versions also...

lastException.txt

MCCC and WW are both telling you there's a problem with another mod; I have no idea what mod though, maybe something using a rig or a slider? 

I always have to guess when I try reading an LE.?

4 hours ago, Иоланта said:

To make a clean save:

1. Cut and paste your Mods folder somewhere (I always move mine to the Download folder?)

2. Start the game, save it and exit

3. Cut and paste your Mods folder to its rightful place and start your game again

9 hours ago, Иоланта said:

1= Delete the localthumbcache.package ( I recommend you do this before every playthrough ).

2= Drag your mods folder to desktop/load your save and save as (don't use autosave) call the save "cleansave 0" or something, then quit game.

3= Add your mods folder back/load the clean save you just made and save as. call this save "(family name 01) then quit game.

Now you have a cleansave with your mods added & a cleansave without mods to fall back on.

4= Run Sims 4 Studio & do the batch fix for cats & dogs (if you haven't already) then do the batch fix for seasons.

5= load your save 01 & play. 

Hope that helps, have fun & happy Simmin. ?  

B10.

Hey TURBODRIVER just wanted to say awesome work on this mod. I'm new to sims 4 and this is extremely well done. I just had a question about the clubs. Is there a release time for it? I'm not trying to rush at all but just curious on the time frame between a patreon release and the LL one. I have read back 30 or so pages and couldn't find the answer unless I missed it which I'm sorry if I did. Appreciate your work and look forward to seeing the future of this mod. I bought everything except seasons and the mod works great. Thanks again

1 hour ago, carnation77 said:

Você tem o Simulation Lag Fix do duderocks? Várias pessoas da MTS estão relatando que precisam ser atualizadas.

Yes, I have, I will remove it and test again. It is that when it appears last exception in the game he says to report in the wicked saying that it may be a "possible" problem with the mod, thank you.

After the latest update (3.3.4.129f) cum is no longer applied to the body after any climax animation. Whether its vaginal, anal, oraljob, etc. no cum shows up automatically afterward. The only time cum decals are applied is when I manually go to the wickedwhims pie menu and select where to place them. Any ideas what's causing this? I don't think my skin overlays are the cause as I can still manually apply cum, but for some reason cum is just no longer automatically applied after climax animations. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

1= Delete the localthumbcache.package ( I recommend you do this before every playthrough ).

2= Drag your mods folder to desktop/load your save and save as (don't use autosave) call the save "cleansave 0" or something, then quit game.

3= Add your mods folder back/load the clean save you just made and save as. call this save "(family name 01) then quit game.

Now you have a cleansave with your mods added & a cleansave without mods to fall back on.

4= Run Sims 4 Studio & do the batch fix for cats & dogs (if you haven't already) then do the batch fix for seasons.

5= load your save 01 & play. 

Hope that helps, have fun & happy Simmin. ?  

B10.

If you do a clean save like this, do you have to put all your CC back on your lot and in your outfits?

Hey there Turbodriver.  I noticed in the latest versions you have talk about sex fantasies (which I like).  Small suggestion for it in case you are interested.  The debate action seems a bit too out in the open for something that seems like it should be intimate.  I personalized my xml file using the flirty whisper action and it feels more natural that way.  If you are interested in incorporating it officially I'll toss up the lines I changed below on version 3.3.4.129g.  (if you are not interested, feel free to ignore this post of course.)

n="TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Social_Mixer_Talk_About_Sex_Fantasies" s="12721186483668816815"
I replaced the following lines located on lines 542, 583, and 853:

n="factory">11856
AnimationElement: Soc_Friendly_NT_Debate_success_basic

I used this line as a replacement call to the whisper sweet nothings animation:
n="factory">12038     
Soc_Romance_T_Flirt_WhisperNothings_Succeed_basic

I left the failures as the loud and raucous debate because... well.. its a fail =p

At any rate, once again... thank you so much for your mod and the time you have contributed in making it, as well as taking the time for reviewing my small yet nitpicky suggestion.

I hope you have a great day.

EDIT:  Sorry had some issues with formatting.  I dropped the comment tags below the factory references because I don't know how to disable the forum code yet ><

I have very few mods: Basemental Drugs, Sacrifical Mod's Extreme Violence, and Wicked Whims (along with animations and noir/dark's penis mod) are all I use.

I tried with no mods at all, works fine (I've latest update 1.44.83.1020). I then slowly added each mod with each reset but for some reason i still get extreme lag and lastexception errors with Wicked Whims. My game options menu gets all funky too. I'm guessing it needs a fix/update soon? 

EDIT: I updated/redownloaded mods and animations and I'm still having trouble