WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Well, if Turbo can make some more functions such as calling prostitute or being prostitute. Male and female can be prostitute either. Also, adding raping in the mod may be make the mod better since we can only simulate raping in animation.

19 hours ago, fairyeen said:

Hello everyone,

i come back for my problem. I checked the folder and a run again the game but the option does'nt work always.

I let you see my problem.

I need help, please!! :D ??

Reveal hidden contents

6qun.png

ppt7.png

4y96.png

vn2l.png

8mq1.png

66tv.png

you have to put in the mod into the mods folder from the sims 4 like you do with cc. if you don't know how to do that you can find videos on youtube on how to put in the mods etc.

Hey TuboDriver, when are you guys going to release the Wicked Translation Template? It has been discontinued since the month of April! Speed it up! Although some people think they are unique to translation, I will translate this mod back into my language. I am waiting for your goodwill to update the translation template.

hi sims fans! I need your supports:i'm installed whickedwhims in April,and i've played without problem.for a few days,after i added a skintones mods,the game crashed after a create sim section or life or Others. I'm proved to remove a mods,and to reset e default stats,but the game continue to crash! I'm proved to reisntall so game so mods,but contiune to crash.. help me please and sorry for a grammatical errors and for my english lol

11 hours ago, LunaticLover said:

Does Cheat Extension mod work with WW? ?

If you mean UI Cheats Extension Mod, then yes. It works for me anyway. (Both updated.)

10 hours ago, wild_guy said:

Hi Turbo!

I wanted to ask, is it possible to implement an interaction so that playable sim could ask NPC to make pregnancy or fertility test and see the result in notification?

I second this!

EDITED TO ADD:

Has anyone played w/ WW since the new EA update today? (7/10) I'm scared to update, since my game is already incredibly buggy and laggy as it is. :(

1 hour ago, carianne said:

On the r/sims subreddit, multiple people are discussing WW and the animations causing issues with the game after today's patch.

I updated and tried to play, it was fine until I traveled, and then whenever I unpaused my game I would get bombarded with so many script error messages from MCCC that my game would briefly freeze. I'm talking about over 200 new messages every time I pressed play. It's pretty crazy. I haven't tried to seeing if this is solved by removing WW, but honestly I don't want to play without the mod. I don't know what else would cause so many error messages, what will all the animations have, probably ranging over 200. Then again, it could be some outdated CC mods? I'm just not sure.

Has anyone else experienced this?

No haven't had any problem's with it, my game is running fine with all packs + McCC + WW + 3gb of CC.

been play testing it for about 5 hours & everything seems to be o.k.

haven't had any LE's either.

I did a cleansave before i updated my game. try doing that it might fix your problem, if not it's another mod that i haven't got that want's updating.

Good luck & happy simmin ?

B10.

52 minutes ago, carianne said:

For anyone wondering, for some reason the issue with my game was caused by the the "Ooh La La" animations for WW. Someone on the subreddit said they had the same issue until they removed that file, so I did the same, ran the game again, and did not encounter any issue or any LE message.

I'll leave a message on that forum if no one else has reported it there yet!

That happened with the Seasons expansion. It got fixed though, so I'm guessing you have an old version.

On 7/10/2018 at 11:43 AM, oppahalleluja said:

you have to put in the mod into the mods folder from the sims 4 like you do with cc. if you don't know how to do that you can find videos on youtube on how to put in the mods etc.

Hello, that's what I did, it's good in the mod folder

:scream: any can tell me wat parameters i need put for not change clothing ? please

litle change parameters and now all times during the animations sims equipped with CAS genitals put an orange slip every time .

realy need all parameters for try , omg boring tis auto dress slip on animations 

4 minutes ago, rexzshadow said:

So is sex interaction for teens only possible between teens and not teen and adults? Or an I missing some setting?

Sex between teen and adults is possible...check your settings....I think it's called allow all age romance or something like that.

3 hours ago, lafourminoir said:

:scream: any can tell me wat parameters i need put for not change clothing ? please

litle change parameters and now all times during the animations sims equipped with CAS genitals put an orange slip every time .

realy need all parameters for try , omg boring tis auto dress slip on animations 

Your sim is wearing orange panties you mean? post a pic if you can.

I'm glad that everything is still working after the 7/10 update, thanks!

I need to figure out what's going on w/ my game, since it's so laggy it's to the point where it's almost unplayable. Everything was working fine up until Seasons. I've updated all of my mods religiously, cleaned out old and not working CC, did the Sims4Studio (downloaded newest version) fixes, even downloaded the Mod Conflict Detector... everything should be fine.

The problem is anything involving time is just killing me. It takes my sims an hour (sim time) to start a conversation w/ someone. They are quick to do random things like play cards or get a glass of water, but the second I tell them to do anything, especially socializing, it's just terrible. It will cancel interactions that I chose and they just sit there, or it just takes forever. Trying to sell weed (Basemental Drugs mod) takes on average 8-10 times of selecting the option before they will actually do it. I have to start holidays right when they pop up at 6am in order to complete them by 2am, since it's so buggy/laggy. (In a 2 sim household, so it's not like it's overloaded w/ people.) I don't know what to do.

I have all (bought and legit) expansions and game packs, and all but 2 stuff packs. Maybe I just have too much stuff? I have some CC as well. Is anyone else having similar issues? Anybody know what I should do? Haaaalp...

EDITED TO ADD: I also can't reset objects (debug) or destroy/break objects to debug. It. Is. So. Annoying. 

12 minutes ago, SugarMoxie said:

I need to figure out what's going on w/ my game, since it's so laggy it's to the point where it's almost unplayable. Everything was working fine up until Seasons. I've updated all of my mods religiously, cleaned out old and not working CC, did the Sims4Studio (downloaded newest version) fixes, even downloaded the Mod Conflict Detector... everything should be fine.

The problem is anything involving time is just killing me. It takes my sims an hour (sim time) to start a conversation w/ someone. They are quick to do random things like play cards or get a glass of water, but the second I tell them to do anything, especially socializing, it's just terrible. It will cancel interactions that I chose and they just sit there, or it just takes forever. Trying to sell weed (Basemental Drugs mod) takes on average 8-10 times of selecting the option before they will actually do it. I have to start holidays right when they pop up at 6am in order to complete them by 2am, since it's so buggy/laggy. (In a 2 sim household, so it's not like it's overloaded w/ people.) I don't know what to do.

I have all (bought and legit) expansions and game packs, and all but 2 stuff packs. Maybe I just have too much stuff? I have some CC as well. Is anyone else having similar issues? Anybody know what I should do? Haaaalp...

EDITED TO ADD: I also can't reset objects (debug) or destroy/break objects to debug. It. Is. So. Annoying. 

I have the same problem. Especially during parties and in construction mode. When the sim eats anything, his hand over his head. I use MC command center. I removed all the ghosts from the game - it helped a little. And cleansave (thanks biohazard). I'm going to contact the MCCC support team.

48 minutes ago, Lover333 said:

I have the same problem. Especially during parties and in construction mode. When the sim eats anything, his hand over his head. I use MC command center. I removed all the ghosts from the game - it helped a little. And cleansave (thanks biohazard). I'm going to contact the MCCC support team.

I use MCCC as well, so I think I'll do that too. What do you mean by clean save, by the way?

3 hours ago, SugarMoxie said:

This is actually a problem with the game in general, not just modded ones. I had a wedding in unmodded game that had the guests taking forever to socialize and eat food/drinks before the timer on the event ended and I almost didn't get gold on it.

Does TURBODRIVER still check these posts or just puts the updates and moves on? Because I was wondering...where's the Tylenol, Midol, or Ibuprofen that should be with the periods? I guess you could just disable that part of the mod but if you do that all the time, why make it? And you can't cheat off the crappy moods because they come right back. I know when I get my period I need the meds or I'm a cranky bitch lmao!! So this would be a good thing to add just so you know :) 

22 minutes ago, Lady Bee said:

Does TURBODRIVER still check these posts or just puts the updates and moves on? Because I was wondering...where's the Tylenol, Midol, or Ibuprofen that should be with the periods? I guess you could just disable that part of the mod but if you do that all the time, why make it? And you can't cheat off the crappy moods because they come right back. I know when I get my period I need the meds or I'm a cranky bitch lmao!! So this would be a good thing to add just so you know :) 

Turbo does respond here and there between updates, but with those meds you suggested I think that would work better with Basemental Drugs mod instead.