WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

1 hour ago, Julie1918 said:

Nothing couldn't load and it kept taking me to manage worlds. No matter how many times I try to put in a new save it wouldn't work in a crash every time I would try to say turns out that it was the Wicked whims mod. Please fix it :c normal woohoo sucks. 

Same thing here till I updated MC Command Center. It wasn't WW that was doing it. Though WW isn't working yet of course. I hope it's ok to post this link here for MCCC...

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/?releases#Top

4 minutes ago, simsupremo said:

hi there i only use ww, not mc command and the game runs but i can't let my sims doing the ww actions during the play, but the game runs fine...

As the dozens of posts before yours have said, WW won't work until Turbodriver releases a new update that works with the new Sims 4 update.

3 hours ago, bulek15 said:

i wish i read this forum 10 minutes ago;/ for me nothing is working , cocks, anything, well i hope only ww is the problem,getting all those animations updated will take forever;/

You won’t need to update the animations. Just update WW when the update comes out. Everything will work fine afterwards.

3 hours ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

¿Cuándo la gente aprenderá a desactivar las actualizaciones automáticas en origen y jugar fuera de línea?

Quiero decir, todos deberían saberlo ahora. tres días lejos de una caída de paquete mayor.

YOLO

1 hour ago, Too_Funky1987 said:

I had my auto update turned off, yet the bastards still updated my game...

I feel sorry for you yet also glad they didn't just do it to me. I think that might make me a bad person, lol!

And this was gonna be the last evening I have off for like the next week or two... Ffffffuuuuuu-kyeeeewwww EAxasss... >o<