WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 24/12/2023 at 1:16, Virtualonete said:

Ok, en teoría deberías tener esto.

Revelar contenidos ocultos

WW settings - nudity configuration - nudity settings - toggle teenagers (2 options) activate it.

WW settings - sex settings - sexual interaction settings - toggle sex for teens(1 option) activate it.

Si haces todo esto y vas a donde agregas funciones ww para adolescentes y las obtienes todas, está bien, si aún no puedes, significa que tienes algún archivo que está causando el conflicto.

I followed the steps you gave me, but I still can't make them have teen/adult sex, how can I find out which file could be interfering?

Alright, I did a clean install with only WickedWhims and Grey Naya's latest animation package in the mod folder to test just now. No matter what combination of sex progression settings I choose from, sex progression refuses to end the sequence with its predefined climax animation. As an example, if I set the "Sequence Only Sex Progression" option, and start the "OUT OF PLANS" animation set from the teasing category, it will cycle through the sequence of sex animations correctly, but once it gets to the last animation before climax it'll just loop that last sex animation and won't automatically progress to the predefined climax animation in that specific animation sequence. The only way around this issue is to make a playlist of the sequence, but I didn't have to do that before.

Edited by cwallabe
9 hours ago, cwallabe said:

Alright, I did a clean install with only WickedWhims and Grey Naya's latest animation package in the mod folder to test just now. No matter what combination of sex progression settings I choose from, sex progression refuses to end the sequence with its predefined climax animation. As an example, if I set the "Sequence Only Sex Progression" option, and start the "OUT OF PLANS" animation set from the teasing category, it will cycle through the sequence of sex animations correctly, but once it gets to the last animation before climax it'll just loop that last sex animation and won't automatically progress to the predefined climax animation in that specific animation sequence. The only way around this issue is to make a playlist of the sequence, but I didn't have to do that before.

It sounds to me like you haven't defined when animations should stop under sex settings, you can have them stop after a predetermined time, after a climax animation has played, or have it set up so that you have full control over the scene.

Unless you have set those options, in which case... *shrugs*

9 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

It sounds to me like you haven't defined when animations should stop under sex settings, you can have them stop after a predetermined time, after a climax animation has played, or have it set up so that you have full control over the scene.

Unless you have set those options, in which case... *shrugs*

Yep, I have tried all the settings available. I'm going to try a completely fresh install of the game on another PC to see if it'll have the same issue.

[edit] Alright, so on a brand new install on a different PC, I did not have the issue with specific settings: I disabled prevent early climax and set progression to duration based with a player sex duration time of 10 mins. The sequence played out correctly and ended with its predefined climax animation. I applied the same settings to the install on the PC that's having issues but it did not fix problem completely; the sequence would play correctly but would end with a random climax animation, not one predefined by the sequence author.

So what I ended up doing was backing up the WW save folder, deleted all the contents of that folder, and launched the game with WW basically reset; that fixed the problem. So there was some setting I probably changed that was causing the issue, but I have no idea what lol. It's fixed now though, I just need to tweak the settings again to my liking. Maybe I'll end up finding the setting choice that was the source of the problem, heh.

Edited by cwallabe
On 12/20/2023 at 6:54 PM, ioawdfv said:

I googled about the mod and found several for it.

1. https://www.patreon.com/posts/38063320

2. https://www.patreon.com/posts/cas-unlocks-v1-2-34827823

3. https://modthesims.info/d/672037/unlock-cas-items.html

Not sure if they are still compatible with latest game and latest patch. though.

Thanks to all for the suggestions, but this is more trouble than it's worth.  I was hoping for a simple fix.  Anyway, the Sim in question aged up and died, so it's moot.

16 hours ago, merkle said:

Thanks to all for the suggestions, but this is more trouble than it's worth.  I was hoping for a simple fix.  Anyway, the Sim in question aged up and died, so it's moot.

Yeah well... the problem should have been gone, if the mod authors updated them. Of course they don't have all their time for all the time for update their mods, if they haven't updated yet though.

Edited by ioawdfv
4 hours ago, gabrielyule said:

GENDER PREFERENCE DISTRIBUTION WEIGHTS

If I would like all men are homo for the newly generated sims, what values I am going to put here? this is very confusing.

image.png.9a137dbfb91eb24031bec889ba0eae85.png

100-0-0-100
All males homo and all females hetero
100-0-50-50
50% males will be bisexual, 50% homo
50% of females hetero, 50% bisexual

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v177c [2024-01-01]

In version 177a.
Made the inappropriate unlock mod unnecessary for teen relationships.
But is it only teenagers? Is the mod necessary for young adults, adults?

31 minutes ago, Latuda said:

In version 177a.

Oui Latuda , le inappropriate unlock était juste pour les ados , il n'est plus nécessaire depuis la version 177a.

Are there any plans on bringing the "random sims" body selector option back?

Spoiler

image.png.1c3ade6cddd2c39e4d7e628cf2d22682.png

It was a neat little feature for those of us who play with modded body parts that allowed us to give some variety to NPCs without having to go through each one them, but it seems to have been removed for quite a bit now.

On 12/27/2023 at 12:28 AM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

It's my understanding that you no longer need the inappropriate unlock file with the newest versions of this mod. I removed it and the mod works fine.

Speaking of which, I've been thinking, I kind of wish the inappropriate unlock mod had an optional dialogue option for teens vs adults/young adults that said "lie about age", if the sim manages to pass the check then they can be romantic with older sims, unless "teen" is set as a preferred age group under the attraction settings. It's a realistic scenario. Then again, there's probably a reason something like that is not a thing, like maybe it's TOO realistic or something.

EDIT: Actually it just occurred to me why that's not a good idea... I can't brain very well a 2am I guess.

i removed it and it doesnt work at all, it still needs it as far as i can tell, gunna try a few more things first to be absolutely sure but for now removing it removed the ability to

On 12/31/2023 at 12:21 AM, azoresman said:

100-0-0-100
All males homo and all females hetero
100-0-50-50
50% males will be bisexual, 50% homo
50% of females hetero, 50% bisexual

what about none gay? as in no gay/lesbian or bi-sexual? all 0's?

7 hours ago, Latuda said:

In version 177a.

i think so, i removed it and couldnt use teens anymore with adult, didnt try teen with teen tho

12 hours ago, Mellor81 said:

what about none gay? as in no gay/lesbian or bi-sexual? all 0's?

all zeros would make all new npc's without a sexual preference
If all fields are 100, my guess is that all new sims would be hetero, but there is a caveat, the game's code for gender preference states that if more than two sims are gay, the game can produce same sex couples.
The WW gender preference distribution will override only one of the methods for gender preference distribution, but in fact it will greatly influence the new generated sims.
You can use the command "ww.preference_hetero 100 all" and all sims in the game will be hetero.
The options are "ww.preference_(NEUTRAL/HETERO/BI/HOMO) % (male/female)"
To reset gender preferences Use NEUTRAL

23 hours ago, Angelus75 said:

Oui Latuda , le inappropriate unlock était juste pour les ados , il n'est plus nécessaire depuis la version 177a.

So teenagers can have sex with adults ? Sorry I'm a bit mixed up because one member said yes and the other no.

I have little time to play because I have been busy lately and I can't check...

Edited by Latuda

It's not a huge deal or anything, but with the latest update, "Talk about Fertility" has moved from Friendly->Small talk to the main interaction menu. That's not part of the changelist. Deliberate?

43 minutes ago, Latuda said:

So teenagers can have sex with adults ? Sorry I'm a bit mixed up because one member said yes and the other no.

Pour moi cela fonctionne comme avant entre les adultes et les ados , pas de problème. Peut-être qu'avec une nouvelle partie cela ne fonctionne pas , je ne sais pas , je n'ai pas testé ^^

7 hours ago, azoresman said:

all zeros would make all new npc's without a sexual preference
If all fields are 100, my guess is that all new sims would be hetero, but there is a caveat, the game's code for gender preference states that if more than two sims are gay, the game can produce same sex couples.
The WW gender preference distribution will override only one of the methods for gender preference distribution, but in fact it will greatly influence the new generated sims.
You can use the command "ww.preference_hetero 100 all" and all sims in the game will be hetero.
The options are "ww.preference_(NEUTRAL/HETERO/BI/HOMO) % (male/female)"
To reset gender preferences Use NEUTRAL

thanks, you are a legend :)

3 hours ago, Latuda said:

not the ones i tried couldnt, when i put it back in you could so to double check i removed it again and they couldnt so it appears it does still need it, were going to need turbo himself to clarify this because he did put in his patch notes that its no longer required,but, it clearly is

On 28.12.2023 at 12:36, merkle said:

Спасибо всем за предложения, но это больше хлопот, чем пользы. Я надеялся на простое решение. В любом случае, рассматриваемый сим постарел и умер, так что это спорный вопрос.

I use this mod to make my Sims immortal. This is the "Immortal" character trait. Even though this mod is old, it still works great.  
https://modthesims.info/d/600339/immortal-trait.html