WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

2 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

The Sims 4 game engine isn't anything like Skyrim. Modders had to create bodies with collision graphics for that game as well. And there's STILL clipping with some interactions. "Normal" graphics? Name ONE game that doesn't have clipping in interactions right out of the box. 

This means that the graphics are poorly developed, and also these loading screens.

4 hours ago, 20087p said:

This means that the graphics are poorly developed, and also these loading screens.

Because they don't have collision? Please. Tell you what - you get on EA's site and tell them. Talking about it isn't going to change anything. Be sure to inform the Devs that their game is "poorly developed". Try their Discord Server.

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v176i [2023-09-05]

My sims just refuse to have sex on the bed. I increased the probably for them going to the bed, completely disabled the option of doing it on the couch, and yet they still choose to either A. do it in the middle of the living room on the floor and / or running to the kitchen to do it on the counter. I have to basically force them to go to the bed myself.

On 9/23/2023 at 11:28 AM, Sandatharius said:

Does ANYONE know how to remove hidden WW Traits? I have 2 Sims that I downloaded from LL that seem to have the Window Peeping Enthusiast....yet, I cannot see that in their Wicked Attributes. So, I assume the originator of those Sims added that Trait as Hidden? Using MC Command Center doesn't show that Trait on either of them in order to remove it. How do I get rid of it?

If you have UI Cheats mod you can right click on them and remove them. The other way is to turn on testing cheats hold shift and click on the sim and choose I think cheat sim info and look for remove trait.

17 hours ago, Rapid99zzz said:

My sims just refuse to have sex on the bed. I increased the probably for them going to the bed, completely disabled the option of doing it on the couch, and yet they still choose to either A. do it in the middle of the living room on the floor and / or running to the kitchen to do it on the counter. I have to basically force them to go to the bed myself.

You sims must not like you lol

just downloaded this new update and instantly got a constant grid picker exception everytime i try ordering a drink, literally have to force a game close 100% of the time, not sure if its WW related but, didnt happen till i updated it and nothing else has been added since i last played, any suggestions?

EDIT* definitely NOT WW related still 50/50 testing 

Edited by Mellor81
added info
14 hours ago, Mellor81 said:

just downloaded this new update and instantly got a constant grid picker exception everytime i try ordering a drink, literally have to force a game close 100% of the time, not sure if its WW related but, didnt happen till i updated it and nothing else has been added since i last played, any suggestions?

EDIT* definitely NOT WW related still 50/50 testing 

any more update ? same thing here, uninstall all mod related to WW, even .ts4script mod, didn't change anything

*edit* any script mod, or WW runs just fine, i think there's an outdated mod somewhere that cause the issue, did not know what it was. Guess have to redo all the mods i download 

Edited by adwn__

There are now missing posts from this thread. Name-calling is not acceptable behavior. This is an adult site and name-calling is childish behavior. Those who choose to continue it will receive more sanction than the mere removal of their posts.

Thank you for your attention.

On 9/28/2023 at 3:28 PM, adwn__ said:

any more update ? same thing here, uninstall all mod related to WW, even .ts4script mod, didn't change anything

*edit* any script mod, or WW runs just fine, i think there's an outdated mod somewhere that cause the issue, did not know what it was. Guess have to redo all the mods i download 

it took a while to root out the cause but for me the mod was undisputeably thepancake1-ColorSlidersUI-v2h-1.101.package not sure if its the same for you but if you have that id start there.

I wanted to see in the future besides crabs ... see advanced" STD diseases. TURBODRIVER of course knows what you need .. but I still need a deeper drama in my game .

but .. I'm happy with this sex mod . Just a little bit , you need to expand the gameplay ✍️

thanks to everyone who read my post?

I hate the EA updates, this last one ruined my mods, and I can't even run the freaking game anymore. FML.

Just pauses on the start screen with my latest attempt of fixing this issue, and before that sims body models, then just their faces wouldn't load in, and even after fixing the missing body issue, I was still getting sims with missing faces, and it was annoying af. Now I can't even play it.

Going to attempt some fixes, but god I hate EA. If anyone had any similiar issues of both missing faces and upper body, to sometimes the entire body not loading in at all, then I'd appreciate if you could mention what files needed to be removed.

I got gigs, too many gigs of Mods, too many for me to even want to bother doing the 50/50 method, and I might just say screw it and stop binging so much of my time and energy into this game that always breaks every freaking update a new Expansion pack comes out, and said updates are mandatory, despite it being a single player game... Sorry, just venting a bit.

I've invested too much to just give up now, so In my mind, this makes up for loses, despite the fact I feel like I'm testing for bugs, more than playing a game most of the time, that and actually waiting for the game to stop loading, but that's on my PC and lack of budget towards a proper rig.

Been trying to figure out what's happening with MCCommand discord or whatever it's called, but as a scrub with no phone, I can't get verified to ask for help on their end, otherwise this would expedite the process immensely.

12 minutes ago, shunter said:

When I have this mod installed, am I not supposed to be able to unequip everything on CAS? I can only unequip the breasts slot. The panties stay on regardless.

Those are likely the base game default underwear. If you have MC Command Centre, you can blacklist them so they don't appear in outfits. To manually get rid of panties, they may be in Body/Gloves or some weird category. 

10 hours ago, carnation77 said:

The current WW version is 176i. Try updating the mod.

You are absolutely right.

However, I found that I had a mod to update that was causing several issues in my game.

I don't know if I can share the name of this mod here, maybe it can help other players.

Edited by LilythArdat