WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 11/24/2023 at 8:11 AM, KTF said:

is whicked whims no longer updated ? It's been so long since any update. I hope turbodriver hasn't left to try and make a mod for starfield

Turbo updated WW early September and again yesterday. What is wrong with you? Yesterday. Sept. 5. July 24. Massive free public updates every quarter . Why update the mod before EA dumps another load of broken crap on all of us? I've spent about $2k Canadian on this POS game because I am an idiot. I would say that EA should hire Turbo, LilMsSam, Twisted Mexi, Ravasheen (and many others) to fix their gank game. But EA is too cheap to hire competent coders. 

I've got a feeling that EA gives Turbo early access to patch Wonderful Whims before EA/Maxis drops one of their broken patches. Wicked Whims is usually patched and updated within 24 hours or less of EA fucking the game up. This game is dead without mods and idiots who still play on console.

Turbo and his/her team earn their money. 

I've left this bloody game running for three days. I'll restart it once my mods are fixed and I'll buy the new pack for about $62 Canadian dollars. Can't play it offline using Steam, but at least GabeN will give me a refund if the new pack is laughable jank. I refunded High School Years. Have they fixed that laughably embarrassing EP yet?

That was a trick question. Not anyone at Maxis is smart enough to fix this joke of a game that I can't stop playing. Been playing EA products since Music Construction Set in the early '80s. I love my little pixel people but I am done. Turbo, Nisa, LilMissSam etc... are the only reasons to play this game.

Shit. Maxis can't even program a functional camera into the game. Crossroads Inn has a better build camera than this billion dollar fuckfest. Christ. I could program a better camera. But I won't because I am an asshole. Just ask the staff and admins here at LL. I am a mean, vindictive, 60 year old Canadian asshole. I am probably fucking your mother right now.

And eating a sandwich that she made for me.

The Wicked Whims and Wonderful Whims team(s) fix shit before the shit gets broken. I just hope Nisa is ok. I used to mod. From Doom to Oblivion. No Patreon. Just 100s of emails a day shitting on me. I ended that. Now let me eat Mommy's sammich.

I probably should not hit SUBMIT REPLY but here we go...

Sims 4 would not even load for me after this latest December update

forced to uninstall and reinstall Sims 4 and all its modules from near scratch

which sadly appears to be a regular feature of the game

Sims 4 community is in total chaos

no more purchases by me of anything from Electronic Arts

there have to be consequences for incompetence

Is this a known bug?

After setting up my shoes rack to: allow no shoes indoors, and disabling "undressing shoes with bottom" under the undressing behavior options within WW-Settings (everything else there is enablesd e.g. undress socks with shoes), my sims indoors are starting to wear random shoes during animations and also when using toilets and then undressing their bottoms/outfits. I guess, it is a kind of buff :)

Can anyone else confirm this or is it just me? Thank you! 

Edited by hoechel
15 hours ago, GMac2021 said:

Turbo updated WW early September and again yesterday. What is wrong with you? Yesterday. Sept. 5. July 24. Massive free public updates every quarter . Why update the mod before EA dumps another load of broken crap on all of us? I've spent about $2k Canadian on this POS game because I am an idiot. I would say that EA should hire Turbo, LilMsSam, Twisted Mexi, Ravasheen (and many others) to fix their gank game. But EA is too cheap to hire competent coders. 

I've got a feeling that EA gives Turbo early access to patch Wonderful Whims before EA/Maxis drops one of their broken patches. Wicked Whims is usually patched and updated within 24 hours or less of EA fucking the game up. This game is dead without mods and idiots who still play on console.

Turbo and his/her team earn their money. 

I've left this bloody game running for three days. I'll restart it once my mods are fixed and I'll buy the new pack for about $62 Canadian dollars. Can't play it offline using Steam, but at least GabeN will give me a refund if the new pack is laughable jank. I refunded High School Years. Have they fixed that laughably embarrassing EP yet?

That was a trick question. Not anyone at Maxis is smart enough to fix this joke of a game that I can't stop playing. Been playing EA products since Music Construction Set in the early '80s. I love my little pixel people but I am done. Turbo, Nisa, LilMissSam etc... are the only reasons to play this game.

Shit. Maxis can't even program a functional camera into the game. Crossroads Inn has a better build camera than this billion dollar fuckfest. Christ. I could program a better camera. But I won't because I am an asshole. Just ask the staff and admins here at LL. I am a mean, vindictive, 60 year old Canadian asshole. I am probably fucking your mother right now.

And eating a sandwich that she made for me.

The Wicked Whims and Wonderful Whims team(s) fix shit before the shit gets broken. I just hope Nisa is ok. I used to mod. From Doom to Oblivion. No Patreon. Just 100s of emails a day shitting on me. I ended that. Now let me eat Mommy's sammich.

I probably should not hit SUBMIT REPLY but here we go...

too long of a rant, really can't be bothered to read, plus it's just an opinion. For me it had been quite a long time since any interesting content update (since may). If you don't agree that's up to you

6 hours ago, hoechel said:

Is this a known bug?

After setting up my shoes rack to: allow no shoes indoors, and disabling "undressing shoes with bottom" under the undressing behavior options within WW-Settings (everything else there is enablesd e.g. undress socks with shoes), my sims indoors are starting to wear random shoes during animations and also when using toilets and then undressing their bottoms/outfits. I guess, it is a kind of buff :)

Can anyone else confirm this or is it just me? Thank you! 

I haven't played my game yet and just finished updating mods, but there was an update to the wearing of shoes for the base game as a whole, so very likely a bug. Typically, with these bigger updates we will see another update very shortly after the ep is released and also another update to mods, if needed.  

1 hour ago, KTF said:

too long of a rant, really can't be bothered to read, plus it's just an opinion. For me it had been quite a long time since any interesting content update (since may). If you don't agree that's up to you

Turbo is working on adding several new features to the mod. He also helps a lot of other modders as well. 

Keep in mind that WW is free here on LL, so as long as the version posted is working with the game, you get what you get. If you want early access to new features, you need to sign up for his Patreon. However, what he releases on LL very seldom has any major bugs. You can also go and make your own mod if you want, but to complain because you don't think it's got enough gameplay, when you are paying nothing for the mod, is ridiculous. 

3 hours ago, zuzannao said:

I can't select body parts on a teen. I get that you don't want to allow teens to have sex, but I'd love to be able to choose non-default feet.

As far as selecting feet, I just checked and there's no problem. You can replace feet, genitals - whatever. Perhaps a mod is causing issues? Can your Teens not have sex?

Edited by Sandatharius
7 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

As far as selecting feet, I just checked and there's no problem. You can replace feet, genitals - whatever. Perhaps a mod is causing issues? Can your Teens not have sex?

Sex works just fine, changing body parts does not. Thank you for information, I'll look into it further.

Edit: I had to enable teen nudity in nudity settings!

Edited by zuzannao
4 hours ago, zuzannao said:

Sex works just fine, changing body parts does not. Thank you for information, I'll look into it further.

Edit: I had to enable teen nudity in nudity settings!

How are you going about changing the body parts? Are you using the Personalization button?

22 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

Turbo is working on adding several new features to the mod. He also helps a lot of other modders as well. 

Keep in mind that WW is free here on LL, so as long as the version posted is working with the game, you get what you get. If you want early access to new features, you need to sign up for his Patreon. However, what he releases on LL very seldom has any major bugs. You can also go and make your own mod if you want, but to complain because you don't think it's got enough gameplay, when you are paying nothing for the mod, is ridiculous. 

Want to know the fun part ? I wasn't even complaining in the first place, legit just asking if the mod was still going to be updated. Also, how can you know if i'm a patreon supporter or not ? Fyi, the first tier doesn't give any extra content aside from the free one and discord access

I wonder why such hateful comments are posted here. If you're not satisfied, play something else. And write nasty comments about EA, it's not the place. For my part I am very satisfied with the free version of WW and I thank Turbo greatly ?

Attractiveness system question:

Is there any way to edit a sim's registered values? Like I have sims with what are clearly large breasts however the system registers them as mostly avg, same with butt ofc

Im assuming that the issue comes from custom sliders messing with the system's ability to accurately register size, so hoping someone has a work around or way to input those values manually

I guess I could always readjust what I set as preferences around what the system is outputting but id like small, avg, and large to actually be that so a flat sim isnt registered the same as a D cup lol

PS question: when i "get attractiveness info" on female sims Im getting a "small cock-100%" return, idk if thats something conflicting or if that's just how it registers a vagina 

Thanks!

Edited by ordo250