WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Is there a reason why all married sims are refusing to have sex? I keep getting this notification "Ciara refuses to have sex with Otto. Ciara has a significant other. No thanks!" This is weird because I've always had the open relationship feature on so all married sims were willing to, uhh, "cheat" and now all of a sudden they're all refusing. Did this new update add a feature or something that I'm missing? What's up??

Ok I read that some people cant make teens use ww sex, I have this problem too, I checked every menu and sub menu in the settings there not a single check to allow that. I gave my teen son the post puberty trait still, when I click the WW icon on the woman it gives me only Protocol Pose Personalization Nudity Options. Am Im missing something?

Edited by Perelik
On 8/15/2023 at 9:24 PM, MiraDAnt said:

I've been getting rig conflit but i can't find what's causing it. I even tried Better Exceptions to check it, hell, i even tried to remove all mods and leave only wicked whims, the message still pops up! lol

I have the same problem.

Add to that floating tongues... and a weird vampire bug. Human to vampire change doesn't get completed.

Have you by any chance figured it out yet?

EDIT!!!

Figured the floating tongue and critical error out.

It was "!Khlas_Rig_Butt_Anus_BonesV5.package"

Edited by Beasstmaster
solved one issue
On 7/11/2023 at 1:20 PM, Sandatharius said:

This has been asked and answered many, many times in this thread. You need the WW Inappropriate Unlock mod to add incest and teen/adult sex back into the mod. Turbo removed this ability from his mod several updates ago.

I have downloaded this mod, added post puberty trait to my teen sim & checked the adult-teen relationship on, yet it still doesn't let my teen sim to have sex. Only base game romantic interactions are available. What is going onn??

Can anyone who knows how perks work describe them or maybe there is a place where they are described?  The description that is right now either does not display the essence of the perk at all, or is described incorrectly.  I'm interested in the technical part, not... I don't know... now some perks don't carry any information, just a vague description, a vague fantasy.

On 8/18/2023 at 5:02 PM, Beasstmaster said:

I have the same problem.

Add to that floating tongues... and a weird vampire bug. Human to vampire change doesn't get completed.

Have you by any chance figured it out yet?

EDIT!!!

Figured the floating tongue and critical error out.

It was "!Khlas_Rig_Butt_Anus_BonesV5.package"

Nah, how i said, even lefting only WW in the Mods folder i keep getting the warning, which is pretty odd

Good Evening. I tried searching it but got lost.

I got the reward trait in game to never have to shower again as hygiene keeps becoming a nuance.
I saved for it, got it. But it would seem that wickedwhims still lowers it.
Now I know there's an option to remove needs decay from it, but can I have it so that its only for a specific character on an specific need? Thanks in advance

When the topic of WickedWhims between two updates or add on becomes quiet I would like to thank @TURBODRIVER for the immense work he accomplishes. Because I believe he fully deserves it and it is very very appreciated  . We don't say it often enough here .Thank you very much ❤️

Edited by Latuda

I got my sims game just the way I liked it last year and have been playing it offline to avoid updates since last November. Seriously. Today, EA finally got me. It said that it had to repair my game, which of course meant it was going to update. Well, no choice. It was a good run while it lasted.

Anyway, it's amazing the changes in the game and not all of them to my liking. I installed the updated versions of WW and MCCC and I'm in the process of updating the other various lesser mods and add-ons. It's pretty annoying, but a labor of love, right?

Now I have a question about WW ... Is the "Vanilla Actions During Sex" option reversed? I like having options available, but when I had it selected my sims were unable to interact with anything while in coitus. I disabled the option and now they can at least turn on the stereo, light incense, etc. Unfortunately, the functionality still seems much reduced. I can't access the MCCC options while having sex, for example. Is there an option or setting that I'm missing here? Has anyone else noticed this?

A second issue, and one that really confuses me, is that my sims can have Wicked Sex all day every day with anyone they want, but they cannot "Woohoo" or "Try for Baby" at all. The options don't appear in the social menu or clicking on any objects such as beds, showers, bushes, etc. I have tried the option in WW to enable/disable Woohoo and Try for Baby in the WW settings, but without any effect. I confess I haven't actually tried the game with mods disabled to see if that will change anything, and I'm about to do that, but it just seems like such a strange issue. Any thoughts?

After almost a year of not even opening my mods folder, I'm a bit rusty. I haven't even had a last exception in over six months, but now I'm back to reality. What fun. Any help or thoughts is appreciated. Oh, I also hate the context social menu like the "Affection" and "Physical" and "Intimate" sub-menus for Romance...There's no way to go back now, is there?

Thanks! :)

Yeah, I removed WW from the game and the Woohoo and Try for Baby functions work fine. So I'm either missing some setting or something is in conflict with WW? Annoying. I just like my sims to woohoo once in awhile, you know?

Edited by mle
On 10/5/2022 at 3:26 PM, Aphelion_ said:

Is there a way to enable strip club animations for all genders? I wanted to make a gay strip club but it looks a little disappointing to see male sims performing a small variety of available pole dance animations

Anyone know if this is possible?