WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Yesterday I bought one of my Sims a strip club and hired people, today I wanted to test if you can actively go there with other Sims.

Then I realized that wasn't possible and I went back to the household with the strip club. The building still says he owns it,

but the options on the phone are gone. There is only the option "buy a strip club".

So if I buy my sim a strip club, I can't play other households?

3 hours ago, BTSAddicts said:

Yesterday I bought one of my Sims a strip club and hired people, today I wanted to test if you can actively go there with other Sims.

Then I realized that wasn't possible and I went back to the household with the strip club. The building still says he owns it,

but the options on the phone are gone. There is only the option "buy a strip club".

So if I buy my sim a strip club, I can't play other households?

If for some reason your Sim no longer owns a strip club, but you're sure they should you can head over there with the owner and type in this command:  ww.stripclub_reclaim_lot

Can someone tell me the exact command to remove the Selfish Lover trait for all my sims? I have tried several but I must be missing a word or a _ or Selfish Lover in lower case or without space...  ?

Edited by Latuda
7 minutes ago, Labuznikrpdelovy said:

My friend is not using the newest version that why i am looking for the older versions

Sorry, I'm a bit confused .... what does your friend using an older version have to do with what version you're using? ? Are you using a multiplayer mod?

Just now, Sandatharius said:

Sorry, I'm a bit confused .... what does your friend using an older version have to do with what version you're using? ? Are you using a multiplayer mod?

I am looking for it for her she needs the older version of this mod because her The sims 4 version is on 1.90 so she needs the 170h version i think according to https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/387006/update-wickedwhims-v170k

Noticing in the "v174b (January 3rd)" version that things that required a sim to 'WooHoo' to complete no longer complete with sex.

Specific example would be the 'WooHoo with 30 different sims' completion requirement of the 'Getting Around' Aspiration of the Lifetime Aspirations mod.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/updated-lifetime-69834807

This previously worked. It seems whatever told the game that WW's sex was WooHoo is different now. Mods that specifically worked with WWs and so were looking for sex seem OK so far, but still looking (the new save format completely corrupted my main played sim despite saving to a new slot and even after deleting her and importing a very old version of her from my gallery - so I've been mostly working on trying to find what exactly was behind that with as yet no success).

Edited by jyotai

id be lying if i said im satisfied with the different cock sizes to choose from while cas editing my sims. 
also the head of these dont look very realistic (mine dont look like that) and ive got a big vein on the top and these have nothing like that

anyway  the important part of my reply to this topic is this..

so when i do ctrl+shift+c

i input  
ww.set_penis_size <100 length> <60 girth> [<sim_first_name> <sim_last_name>]
that command doesnt work because it spits out this command
ww.set_penis_size <length> <girth> <testicles> [<sim_first_name> <sim_last_name>]

may i know what the the min & max is i can input in there?

id like my sims to reflect me and what ive got between my legs 

so this is what im looking for my sims to have between their legs

ww.set_penis_size <12 inches length> <cut> <5 inches girth> <big low-hanging testicles>[<my_sims_first_name> <my_sims_last_name>]

6 hours ago, lkjohnnn said:

Excuse me, there are 4 animations, all of which are 500 seconds. How to set it?

The animations are ones TD included with the mod. There are dozens more by other animators if you search.

Wicked > Settings > Sex Settings > Sex Interaction Settings > Sex Progression Settings > Advanced Sex Interaction Settings > Sex Animations Duration Override Settings > Animation Override Duration. Enter the animation length in seconds. So, 300 seconds would be 5 minutes etc. etc.

Edited by Sandatharius
7 hours ago, FukMySims4 said:

id be lying if i said im satisfied with the different cock sizes to choose from while cas editing my sims. 
also the head of these dont look very realistic (mine dont look like that) and ive got a big vein on the top and these have nothing like that

anyway  the important part of my reply to this topic is this..

so when i do ctrl+shift+c

i input  
ww.set_penis_size <100 length> <60 girth> [<sim_first_name> <sim_last_name>]
that command doesnt work because it spits out this command
ww.set_penis_size <length> <girth> <testicles> [<sim_first_name> <sim_last_name>]

may i know what the the min & max is i can input in there?

id like my sims to reflect me and what ive got between my legs 

so this is what im looking for my sims to have between their legs

ww.set_penis_size <12 inches length> <cut> <5 inches girth> <big low-hanging testicles>[<my_sims_first_name> <my_sims_last_name>]

Try the ones created by Noir

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v174b [2022-01-03]

Lol, I literally just fixed my mods, took me about an hour and a half, and then I see an update. SMH. I hope my game doesn't break after this update, crossing my fingers. I've literally had to start from scratch (as in I had to delete everything I had and redownload) earlier this week after some  mods I had were causing my laptop's CPU to heat up like an oven at the slightest tough. Here's hoping my game will be stable.

My game last night had a notice saying a massive base game update is coming "soon", but I'm guessing this update was not that one or everyone would be freaking out right now with 7931 different bugs... ;)

That stated...

The recent Jan 3rd update to WW broke compatibility with "some" mods that were based on WWs, which makes sense given that the new update was major in nature. But it does mean that some bug folks might be seeing might NOT be WWs, but some other mod they have that uses WWs.

Spent several hours yesterday tracking down things that touched on WWs features and deleting the relevant mods.

I'm still finding that some non-WW mods that touch on WooHoo that could previously be 'triggered' by WW sex no longer can. I really liked that Lifetime Aspiration of 'have woohoo with a whole lot of different people' but it no longer works. ;)

Edited by jyotai