WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

11 hours ago, babuchas said:

That means that body presets with bigger "default" body parts where you do not move the slider that much or those kind of sliders can give as result that wicked whims consider the tits or butt smaller compared with a standard EA vanilla body with no modded sliders where you have gone all the way up to max size. It works the same way with weight or muscle. I hope the explanation is clear enough ?

Thanks for the explanation. I guess using Noir's different sizes won't do anything for WW preferences then - will have to stick with 'average' model and adjust it with WW.

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v174d [2023-01-26]
On 1/30/2023 at 11:04 AM, LittleRedSonja said:

You do not know if you have it installed or not? Instead of guessing check if it is actually in your mods folder, and in the same folder wicked whims  scrip and package file are located.

I didn't check because I thought you had to have it in order to turn on global incest and I can do that.  But it turns out I didn't have it and when I downloaded it I now have the incest trait available.  So thank you for making me check lol

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v174d [2023-01-26]

Does anybody know why Sims are not asking to join sex? In previous WickedWhims updates it was working nicely, romantic partners will ask for sex, but now they won't unless I ask them directly to go and join. What is the problem? Someone knows? I also tried with "high autonomy" instead of "default"

1 hour ago, F1reFoks said:

Guys, i got problem with "cuckquean" trait, my sim live with two girl, both got this trait, but one of them always upset about sim cheating on her, global setting "jealous" is disable. What could be the problem?

Cuck Sims aren't really keen on their partners cheating romantically, they just don't have an issue with them having sex with other Sims.

You can give the jealous Sim the "Polyamorous" attribute.

Gender compliance is completely broken. I have Sims who're straight asking for sex from other straight sims. Geoffrey Landgrab came to my Sims house just to ask for sex from my straight eternally faithful Vampire Sim. Also gay Sims such as the Hecking's from Brindleton bay, suddenly deciding that they like Women.

8 hours ago, F1reFoks said:

Guys, i got problem with "cuckquean" trait, my sim live with two girl, both got this trait, but one of them always upset about sim cheating on her, global setting "jealous" is disable. What could be the problem?

You need to give them the 'polygamy' trait. That will stop all jealousy.

I would like some assistance with The mod as my Sims are unable to get pregnant if I use wicked whims. If I use just normal whoohoo It works even though I have try for baby enabled I never see the actual try for baby show up, it JUST woo-hoo. 

I've tried uninstalling MC command to see if that was causing an issue and just having wicked whims but it has changed nothing. None of my Sims are able to get pregnant teens or adults using wicked whims.  I have all the pregnancy stuff enabled so I'm unsure what's going on. 

I also do have the wicked whims inappropriate on lock downloaded as well

Would appreciate some help :(

I've also tried completely removing the mod and adding it back in. That did not work either.  Nothing is working none of my Sims can get pregnant unless I just do normal whoohoo 

20230204_113956.jpg

20230204_124723.jpg

20230204_124711.jpg

20230204_125028.jpg

Edited by Julie1918
1 hour ago, Julie1918 said:

I would like some assistance with The mod as my Sims are unable to get pregnant if I use wicked whims. If I use just normal whoohoo It works even though I have try for baby enabled I never see the actual try for baby show up, it JUST woo-hoo. 

I've tried uninstalling MC command to see if that was causing an issue and just having wicked whims but it has changed nothing. None of my Sims are able to get pregnant teens or adults using wicked whims.  I have all the pregnancy stuff enabled so I'm unsure what's going on. 

I also do have the wicked whims inappropriate on lock downloaded as well

Would appreciate some help :(

I've also tried completely removing the mod and adding it back in. That did not work either.  Nothing is working none of my Sims can get pregnant unless I just do normal whoohoo 

20230204_113956.jpg

20230204_124723.jpg

20230204_124711.jpg

20230204_125028.jpg

Have you tried checking the "Override game/mods pregnancy" so that wicked whims pregnancy settings actually applies over base game or other mods pregnancy functionality? 

Do you have other mods installed that change pregnancy, for example risky woohoo, lumpinous relations and pregnancy overhaul, or others?

27 minutes ago, shden said:

is there a "amazon position" aka "reverse missionary" sex-animation?

Almost every single animation pack i am aware of includes several "amazon position" animations, so it is difficult you do not find at least a few no matter what animation pack you are using (unless its a full f/f pack i guess).

1 hour ago, LittleRedSonja said:

Have you tried checking the "Override game/mods pregnancy" so that wicked whims pregnancy settings actually applies over base game or other mods pregnancy functionality? 

Do you have other mods installed that change pregnancy, for example risky woohoo, lumpinous relations and pregnancy overhaul, or others?

All I have is MC command that does anything to pregnancy.

And all the stuff that is enabled that needs to be is there. :(

I posted it on The technical difficulties form as well. But by the looks of it no one has helped.

I don't have any of the overrides enabled because when I do that I'm unable to use normal whoohoo, but it looks of it using that as the only way for my Sims to get pregnant. And when it isn't able to same thing happens sim is still unable to get pregnant.

But to keep things short anything that needs to be enabled and/or disabled is there. Including make sure my Sims is able to get pregnant in CAS and making sure all Sims have the needed traits they need to in order for it to work.

As of right now the only mods I have in my mod folder is MC command, wicked whims,, The inappropriate unlock, and animations that's it

Making a brand new save and trying this still then fix anything. Hell normal whoohoo  doesn't even get her pregnant now.

I looked deeper into it and for some reason I now found information that she's on her menstrual cycle even though I clearly have that information turned off. Perhaps the update caused this to happen. But it's clear that something is broken with the pregnancy.

I think I'm just going to have to accept that this is a glitch and it needs to be patched. Absolutely nothing is working. I have tried everything, enabling and disabling things and taking out mods and putting in mods, resetting my computer. And even taking out MC command entirely... Still nothing works This needs to be fixed. Until then I think I'm just going to remove the mod to save frustration.

20230204_124711.jpg

20230204_124723.jpg

20230204_133404.jpg

20230204_133357.jpg

20230204_125028.jpg

20230204_134600.jpg

20230204_133508.jpg

20230204_133459.jpg

20230204_140047.jpg

20230204_144316.jpg

20230204_151745.jpg

20230204_151820.jpg

20230204_151807.jpg

Edited by Julie1918

Is there a way to manually assign attractiveness values to sims?

I'd like to use custom sliders to, for example, create a big butt but also have the attractiveness system recognize them as "big butt" and not "60% avg"

If there isnt would you consider adding that ability?

Thanks!

First : Why in this setting It is indicated warning when we want enabled it and what exactly is it ?

Second :  How much are your values in this section ?

My sims do weird sex acts....

Capture d’écran (23).png

Capture d’écran (26).png

Edited by Latuda
5 hours ago, Latuda said:

First : Why in this setting It is indicated warning when we want enabled it and what exactly is it ?

Second :  How much are your values in this section ?

My sims do weird sex acts....

Capture d’écran (23).png

Capture d’écran (26).png

1- No idea. I guess its because if you activate or deactivate it its going to change what your sims are going to do in the animations. Personally i have it checked, and i have been using wicked whims and wonderful whims for about 2 years now, with around 800 sims in my save, without any kind of problem or error.  

2- I always thought it should add up to 100, since it is a chance, and chances higher than 100% in this context doesn't make much sense to me, but i might be wrong. 

On my last playthrough, I created a family of 3 siblings, 1 male and 2 female, and they all had romantic and sexual relationships with each other, but even setting them all up to accept incest, 1 of them was still shocked when he saw the other 2 during the sex, and it was VERY hard to make a threesome with all of them
Can anyone tell me what I was doing wrong?

I noticed that we have two Brazilian Portuguese translation packages
Can anyone tell me which of the two is more complete and presents less problems?

eu notei que temos dois pacotes de traduçao para o portugues brasileiro
alguem sabe me dizer qual dos dois é mais completo e apresenta menos problemas?

Edited by Salomão69
4 hours ago, Salomão69 said:

On my last playthrough, I created a family of 3 siblings, 1 male and 2 female, and they all had romantic and sexual relationships with each other, but even setting them all up to accept incest, 1 of them was still shocked when he saw the other 2 during the sex, and it was VERY hard to make a threesome with all of them
Can anyone tell me what I was doing wrong?

Give them the "polyamorous" trait too, and cheat the friendly and romantic relationship between all three of them (including between the 2 sisters) to max. Change the attractiveness for the 2  sisters so they like both women and men. Make sure they find each other attractive or give all of them the "unique appearance" trait. Now that should work. If it does not work then change the global setting in wicked whims, in sex settings --- sex relationship settings uncheck both sex joining sex relationship compliance and gender compliance. If that does not work either give your sim the "sexually alluring" reward trait. If that does not work either you have some other wonky setting screwing things up and you need to go through your settings to see everything is properly tuned. 

56 minutes ago, lafo said:

repatch last version game broken 15 conflict mods , game dont start error ?

You need both an updated sims 4 and update all your mods to a version compatible with your sims 4 version. If you do not do that it is not going to work. If you have mods that are not compatible with your sims 4 version and there is no update you need to remove them. 

36 minutes ago, PinPin88 said:

image.png.2690be562d469f22c2f0d71ffd059877.png

Unfortunately, no sperm is displayed with me to orgasm. (only with very few animations)
What could be the problem? (WW176]

2 possible problems:

1- The creator did not include any cum mesh. Bad luck, nothing you can do about it.

2- You are missing the required mesh to show up during the animation. One of the most popular is this one i link below, but it might be a different one. You should check on the creators page what the requirements are for the animations (it is always there but you have to read the instructions, you know ?)

17 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

1- No idea. I guess its because if you activate or deactivate it its going to change what your sims are going to do in the animations. Personally i have it checked, and i have been using wicked whims and wonderful whims for about 2 years now, with around 800 sims in my save, without any kind of problem or error.  

2- I always thought it should add up to 100, since it is a chance, and chances higher than 100% in this context doesn't make much sense to me, but i might be wrong. 

The parameters are not easy to understand sometimes...?

On 2/6/2023 at 5:03 AM, LittleRedSonja said:

Give them the "polyamorous" trait too, and cheat the friendly and romantic relationship between all three of them (including between the 2 sisters) to max. Change the attractiveness for the 2  sisters so they like both women and men. Make sure they find each other attractive or give all of them the "unique appearance" trait. Now that should work. If it does not work then change the global setting in wicked whims, in sex settings --- sex relationship settings uncheck both sex joining sex relationship compliance and gender compliance. If that does not work either give your sim the "sexually alluring" reward trait. If that does not work either you have some other wonky setting screwing things up and you need to go through your settings to see everything is properly tuned. 

I had already done it all
the problem was that they specifically reacted to seeing two sims engaging in incestuous sex, even though they were all having friendship and romance maxed out, and they were all engaging in incest with each other

27 minutes ago, Salomão69 said:

I had already done it all
the problem was that they specifically reacted to seeing two sims engaging in incestuous sex, even though they were all having friendship and romance maxed out, and they were all engaging in incest with each other

And how did you fix it? Because i tested in my game with those settings i told you and everything else in default value and i had no issues at all, even with a family of 8 brothers and sisters...