WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

15 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

動畫是模組中包含的 TD。如果你搜索的話,還有很多其他動畫師的作品。

Wicked > 設置 > 性設置 > 性互動設置 > 性進展設置 > 高級性互動設置 > 性動畫持續時間覆蓋設置 > 動畫覆蓋持續時間。以秒為單位輸入動畫長度。所以,300 秒就是 5 分鐘等等。

thanks i'll give it a try

16 hours ago, jyotai said:

My game last night had a notice saying a massive base game update is coming "soon", but I'm guessing this update was not that one or everyone would be freaking out right now with 7931 different bugs... ;)

That stated...

The recent Jan 3rd update to WW broke compatibility with "some" mods that were based on WWs, which makes sense given that the new update was major in nature. But it does mean that some bug folks might be seeing might NOT be WWs, but some other mod they have that uses WWs.

Spent several hours yesterday tracking down things that touched on WWs features and deleting the relevant mods.

I'm still finding that some non-WW mods that touch on WooHoo that could previously be 'triggered' by WW sex no longer can. I really liked that Lifetime Aspiration of 'have woohoo with a whole lot of different people' but it no longer works. ;)

My big one was game version 1.94.147.1030 with misc fixes

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/update-01-17-2023

Nothing broke with WW

2 new kits. So they done it, official recking 1000 usd in dlc and addon. Ride out that thugboat ea. your greed sucks.,

Spoiler

1179957303_Screenshot(8).png.fc2558cbbbcd528f4a97bf91d73e79b6.png

Edited by KittcatJ

In new games ALL the sims find each other "extremely unattractive" (in the WW notebook info about sims they meet). It's because they don't have preferences set (being a new game). Any way to get them to not make snap judgements when they don't have preferences? Without preferences they shouldn't be deciding anything surely, let alone going straight to hating everyone.

Maybe instead they could be made to wait till they develop preferences before the WW notebook entry gets written.

Edited by Account 1
dumb typo
  • TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v174b [2022-01-03]
On 1/13/2023 at 1:24 PM, Labuznikrpdelovy said:

I am looking for it for her she needs the older version of this mod because her The sims 4 version is on 1.90 so she needs the 170h version i think according to https://turbodriver.itch.io/wickedwhims/devlog/387006/update-wickedwhims-v170k

A bit late as i have not been on here in a while, but here =

570297893_WickedWhimsv170h.zip

20 hours ago, Account 1 said:

In new games ALL the sims find each other "extremely unattractive" (in the WW notebook info about sims they meet). It's because they don't have preferences set (being a new game). Any way to get them to not make snap judgements when they don't have preferences? Without preferences they shouldn't be deciding anything surely, let alone going straight to hating everyone.

Maybe instead they could be made to wait till they develop preferences before the WW notebook entry gets written.

If you develop attractiveness preferences for all sims (if they don't have any for some reason) they'll change their opinion on other Sims' attractiveness.

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v174c [2022-01-19]
3 hours ago, Husk said:

If you develop attractiveness preferences for all sims (if they don't have any for some reason) they'll change their opinion on other Sims' attractiveness.

I found that after testing myself. Still, would be -nice- if they'd simply abstain from writing into their little love journal how they hate everyone they meet when they are new sims and don't have preferences yet.

Should just be left blank till they develop preferences <---this is a suggestion.

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v174c [2023-01-19]

Only posting because for the life of me couldnt find an answer to this question but also may not have worded it correctly:

So is there a way to edit the attractiveness values that a sim possesses. Not what they prefer but what they are recognized as. For instance, I have a few lighter weight sims but also with custom slider have made certain... assets larger/smaller yet they are incorrectly listed as average/small/large when I check their recognized "factions" 

Thanks in advance 

Edited by ordo250
clarification

all my stripclubs got messed up, missing option to travel to them on the right, all  employees disappeared and these kind of errors 

image.png.4d79b1629886c6baac3eab21bb7e633f.png

Category ID: business_employee_manager.py:343

Invalid Tuning Mods
Package File
\WickedWhimsMod\TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.packageShow Tuning
Invalid Tuning
TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_BusinessEmployee_StripClub_Dancer
TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Career_StripClub_Adult_NPC_Dancer on None

image.png.dff7dbeaa0ecd3b932553019d3b68f2c.png

Edited by my4b

Hi guy's, so to be quick and accurate, got an issue that havent add bad consequence after few hours of play time, but hell anoying, got a pop up about that file around every five minute sometime less, and often 2 or 3 pop ups notification in a instant in most case, have search a mod close to this one in my mod folder but nothing so far.

So yeah if someone know if that mod have another name or is in a pack that would be great ?

I have update recently ww, but i have get rid of the old file before also.

Unknown_Mod_Exceptions.txt

Edited by rasbinf01
forget something

Something strange in my game. Some of my female sims example in a bar are wearing the same outfit  (the black sweater and the beret with the sandals) but without the bottom. I want to mention that none of them have the naturism or exhibitionist trait. These clothes are not in their outfits. And can anyone help me to solve this problem?

Capture d’écran (13).png

Capture d’écran (15).png

Edited by Latuda
45 minutes ago, Latuda said:

Something strange in my game. Some of my female sims example in a bar are wearing the same outfit  (the black sweater and the beret with the sandals) but without the bottom. I want to mention that none of them have the naturism or exhibitionist trait. These clothes are not in their outfits. And can anyone help me to solve this problem?

Capture d’écran (13).png

Capture d’écran (15).png

Have any of your sims in this save ever been a Style Influencer, or been a high-level celebrity with this outfit? Is there an event in progress at this location?

On 1/22/2023 at 8:29 PM, DarkAudit said:

Have any of your sims in this save ever been a Style Influencer, or been a high-level celebrity with this outfit? Is there an event in progress at this location?

No, it's a daily outfit for a teenager in my game, except that the bottom is missing ... Could the fact that she is popular on Trendy be the cause? But she never created this outfit. Maybe remove her Entrepreneur Skill ?

Exactly she's the one who is on the second picture. It wasn't an event. But she was there. Thank you ! 

Edited by Latuda

Here are my settings regarding sex interactions... Previously sex would follow the sequence and end with climax, but now it changes between creators and when climax is reached partners continue animations or get stuck in climax and I have to shut down animations.

Can someone tell me if my settings are correct or should i change something. And does animations disabler have anything to do with this bug ?

Capture d’écran (20).png

Capture d’écran (18).png

Edited by Latuda