WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

On 2/21/2021 at 6:26 PM, christianasimmer said:

i dont know how to..

google is your friend

10 hours ago, Koren1020 said:

Is there a chance to enable elevators for WW, i have seen videos of sex in the elevator and when a girl is stuck in the elevator door, at most would be the elevator door as i dont think we can see inside it, unless someone made a replacement.

you need to ask the people that makes animations for that. but you would also need an elevator model with animated doors. or someone could just to some adjustments so some window or mirror animations and just have like against the door animations.

3 hours ago, Manman27 said:

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENSION THAT THE ADULT SIMS 4 MODDING COMMUNITY MIGHT GO DOWN IN FLAMES IF ANY ONE KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHAT CAN HAPPEN AND WHAT PAINS WILL HAPPEN WILL TELL US WE ARE ALL SCAIRD AND AFRAIDE PLEASE TURBODRIVER EXPLAIN WE ARE SCAIRD

From what I have seen its not WW that is in question, its the unauthorized add-on's that allow for pet and "kiddie" stuff. But yes, it does raise some concern if these will take WW down with them.

1 hour ago, bobahloo said:

From what I have seen its not WW that is in question, its the unauthorized add-on's that allow for pet and "kiddie" stuff. But yes, it does raise some concern if these will take WW down with them.

i hope not just report the website. I’ve gone to the Sims and explained even if it does fall on deaf ears 

This is old news, everyone knows about this.

Mods like these have been in previous sims games + Skyrim + FO3/FONV + FO4

People should really stop talking about it, as it just draws more attention.

Don't like a mod, don't DL it, it's that simple.

Pixelade should know better, he even profits from the video. sad really.

In fact even talking about it on here, all posts that draw attention to it should be nuked by the Moderators.

6 hours ago, Manman27 said:

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENSION THAT THE ADULT SIMS 4 MODDING COMMUNITY MIGHT GO DOWN IN FLAMES IF ANY ONE KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHAT CAN HAPPEN AND WHAT PAINS WILL HAPPEN WILL TELL US WE ARE ALL SCAIRD AND AFRAIDE PLEASE TURBODRIVER EXPLAIN WE ARE SCAIRD

Casablanca Shocked GIFs | Tenor

Oh, please.  How many additional copies do you think they sell that they wouldn't if these mods were not around?  As always, it's all about the Benjamins.  And how would they stop people from modding anyway?

8 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

In fact even talking about it on here, all posts that draw attention to it should be nuked by the Moderators.

I just deleted a thread I created asking about that topic, because I hadn't thought before that it might have the opposite effect than the concern I felt for mod creators. My apologies for drawing attention. That wasn't my intention- and I remedied it as best as I could.  My ignorance is no excuse and I am learning. 
Take care all. 

Hey everyone, just getting back into sims 4 now - largely because I saw how much awesome stuff was in this mod sooooo had to go for it. Thank you! 

Question though.. I built the club (yay, looks awesome, I'm excited) but the uniform thing.. I designed the uniform for staff and dancers. And the janitors came in wearing a janitor outfit (not the staff outfit) and the dancers came in wearing randomized clothing (very randomized since some were from a household I'd designed and they weren't anything in the design for those sims). And when I go into them to individually design a uniform... that rando stuff is what is assigned to them (but I can see the correct one via the phone). I tried creating one individual outfit (for a janitor) and that seemed to work - though haven't had it play out long enough to see if it goes away.

I'm seeing comments in sim communities that there were bugs with uniforms (but they're reported as fixed), seeing some mentions here that it works for some people but not others, but not really seeing a clear 'do this' solution? Do I need to individually create their their outfits one by one? Is there a copy-paste option I'm missing if that's the case?

Also also... is there any way to combine the prostitution system with the strip club system? I got some thematic rooms where dancers could take clients (aside from the lapdance area), would be great to make them more then thematic

(Oh, about the other thing going on, since I heard of it I just put both origin and Sims to play in offline mode. no need to risk it, its a single-player game and all the mods / outfits / etc just get manually copied in anyway, so meh, not stressing. They can't scan what they can't connect to. If any patch comes out that seems worthwhile enough I'll just move out the mods, do a clean install, then offline and mods back in)

Ok.. a bit more weirdness, don't know what to make of it but kinda tracked it down..

So one of my PCs is hired at the club. If I edit her in cas via the strip-club menu option it lets me set her outfit, kinda like overlaying 'everyday'.

If I click into any other outfits and then back into everyday it resets what I'm seeing to her everyday outfit. But if I save then she is wearing that at the job.

Guessing that's just 'cause there is no 'at work' tab and we're editing the workoutfit. All well and good..

But this at work outfit has pubic hair. Her skin textures do not. I uncheck absolutely everything in sight... yup, still there. 

I went through every loaded mod listed by the tray importer and removed anything with a bad dependency being worn by anyone in the family, unchecked everything being attached to the base model... still there.

Cleared cache, still there.

I click off to any of her outfits that I'd actually set up, its gone. Click back to 'everyday' tab and she's back to her normal outfit... and the pubic hair

So its almost like the strip->adjust outfit in cas is selecting a different skin from somewhere and using it for.. everyday? work? not sure..

A second sim I created (different family) is using the correct bottom texture

Having fixed my alien problem, I of course move on to another thing I'd like. So.... is it possible to disable certain types of customers? Like, if you don't have a dance pole watchers don't spawn in and complain or an option to disable them in the menu would be cool. Idk, maybe this is already a thing but my spawns are broken by a different mod. I wouldn't be surprised since NPCC messed up my Guidry, can't wait for that to be updated.

3 hours ago, HypnoKitten said:

Ok.. a bit more weirdness, don't know what to make of it but kinda tracked it down..

So one of my PCs is hired at the club. If I edit her in cas via the strip-club menu option it lets me set her outfit, kinda like overlaying 'everyday'.

If I click into any other outfits and then back into everyday it resets what I'm seeing to her everyday outfit. But if I save then she is wearing that at the job.

Guessing that's just 'cause there is no 'at work' tab and we're editing the workoutfit. All well and good..

But this at work outfit has pubic hair. Her skin textures do not. I uncheck absolutely everything in sight... yup, still there. 

I went through every loaded mod listed by the tray importer and removed anything with a bad dependency being worn by anyone in the family, unchecked everything being attached to the base model... still there.

Cleared cache, still there.

I click off to any of her outfits that I'd actually set up, its gone. Click back to 'everyday' tab and she's back to her normal outfit... and the pubic hair

So its almost like the strip->adjust outfit in cas is selecting a different skin from somewhere and using it for.. everyday? work? not sure..

A second sim I created (different family) is using the correct bottom texture

have you turned off the pubic hair in her WW settings.

48 minutes ago, Majacake said:

Hey :D

So, I have downloaded your new skin updated and new update sexy underwear but I still have your old fills, do I need to delt them or?

The old fils is

Wild_guy BikiniBottom

Wild_guy BikiniTop

wild_guy PubicHair_Medium

wild_guy PubicHair_Hairy

wild_guy CutOutLacePanties

wild_guy InsertLacePanties

wild_guy LacePanties

wild_guy LaceString

wild_guy LaceThong

Where did you put them? , the skins ?  Electronic  Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/FBD    ???  

2 hours ago, Majacake said:

Hey :D

So, I have downloaded your new skin updated and new update sexy underwear but I still have your old fills, do I need to delt them or?

The old fils is

Wild_guy BikiniBottom

Wild_guy BikiniTop

wild_guy PubicHair_Medium

wild_guy PubicHair_Hairy

wild_guy CutOutLacePanties

wild_guy InsertLacePanties

wild_guy LacePanties

wild_guy LaceString

wild_guy LaceThong

Every file that isn't included in the latest version of my mods is outdated and has to be removed.

Getting an exception every time I try to have a sim join in a current animation.

Using the latest version of WW and the only change I did today was update WW. 
Before updating WW, there was no issue joining.

I deleted all animation files and installed TLayer's (only animation that is most updated currently) and I still get an error on joining.

Edit: I just downgraded to Jan 1st version and I get no errors joining.

WickedWhims_v163b_Exception.txt

Same problem

Getting popup in game

Have updating today 2 times now using WW v163b and got exception, path not find :/

Anyone know what me and my (sims addicted) girlfriend can do?

Do we really need to delete all animations or do you guys no a other way to solve the prob?

Bless you for the hard work 

We really apreciate and love what you do