WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I really would like to understand why the fuck the auto-use for tampons and pads never works for me. Also, the attractiveness feature. I have a male sim and a female sim, the male sim thinks the female is EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE but she thinks he is BASIC LOOKING, even though i've changed every single detail to make them both be super attracted to each other. Like, she has black hair, uses red clothes, has medium hair, uses rings and earrings, etc., then i made the guy be attracted to everything she uses/looks like, and for him it worked but for her it doesn't! Everything SHE likes it, this male sim has, but she still finds him BASIC LOOKING. SHE is married and HE is a teen btw. What do i do to fix this? It's so annoying.

47 minutes ago, fekoll said:

What do i do to fix this?

The easiest method is to click on your Female sim and choose:

Attractiveness > Develop (sim name here) Preferences > Develop Based On Picked Sims

Then you just choose the Male sim that you want her to be attracted to and pick the degree of strength (Light, Moderate or Heavy)

1 hour ago, fekoll said:

Everything SHE likes it, this male sim has, but she still finds him BASIC LOOKING. SHE is married and HE is a teen btw.

The long winded version:

When playing the female sim Shift+Click on the male and select Relationships > Attractiveness to see the other sims actual data.

What you see physically in game isn't always how it looks to WW attractions.

Many tags are wrong for cc clothing, hairstyles, makeup, etc.

So you pick short hair and straight hair for example because that's what it looks like in game but the actual tags are wrong.

Even some EA items are tagged for both genders so that can throw things off too sometimes.

Using the Shift+Click method will tell you exactly what they have as WW sees it, not what you see.

The more preferences you pick the more picky attractions become.

Try to avoid colors and types of clothing and just use categories that are 100% 

I don't bother with body parts or age either.

Everything else in Attraction preferences is not selected.

Less is more.

I only have around 10 preferences picked for females because I can pick makeup & jewelry that my males never wear.  

I'm talking about birth control pills, not condoms.  Pregnancy info lists birth control status at the bottom.  Previously, female NPC's showed that they were using birth control.  Beginning with v165a they all show as 'false'.  There are only two settings I can find.  One controls whether birth control is used at all by NPC, and the other controls the prevalence of usage.  I have the first checked and the second set to maximum.

Also, WTF is wrong with the reply quote system?

I have noticed an issue since a few updates now that I cant seem to fix but today I finally put in the effort to track it down.

The mod gives you the chance to select different nude models but for some reason I seem to not be able to change to the model I wish to use and I keep being stuck with, what I assume is the WW default mesh. I ran a test with only WW and the body models in the game and tried to change it. Worked fine. I put more and more mods back in till I found 2 folders of mine that causes the issue. One is my folder with animations. I put that folder in, cant change the body. Same goes with a folder that contains AEP, sugar life and Red apple net.

I dont know if thats a common issue that can be resolved somehow or if I do something wrong. Or maybe its actually a bug somehow... I dont know. I just hope it can be fixed.

3 minutes ago, wheremahdragonz said:

I have noticed an issue since a few updates now that I cant seem to fix but today I finally put in the effort to track it down.

The mod gives you the chance to select different nude models but for some reason I seem to not be able to change to the model I wish to use and I keep being stuck with, what I assume is the WW default mesh. I ran a test with only WW and the body models in the game and tried to change it. Worked fine. I put more and more mods back in till I found 2 folders of mine that causes the issue. One is my folder with animations. I put that folder in, cant change the body. Same goes with a folder that contains AEP, sugar life and Red apple net.

I dont know if thats a common issue that can be resolved somehow or if I do something wrong. Or maybe its actually a bug somehow... I dont know. I just hope it can be fixed.

I'd recommend you narrow it down a bit more.

Look in your animations folder and make sure everything inside are animations only.

Any other files should be in their own folder like Wicked Toys and Objects or whatever name represents the contents best.

AEP, Sugar Life, & Red Apple need to be each installed into their own named folders.

There is a chance you might have missing files but I don't know how many there are included with each.

You could always download them fresh and install just to be sure they are complete.

Now you should be able to narrow down the problem further.   

17 hours ago, procian said:

I have mine set so some npc sims use it and some don't....seen some of the male and trans sims that use my brothel use condoms....

I'm referring to birth control pills, not condoms.  Previous to v165a, NPC would take them autonomously  as dictated by the usage setting.  Now none of the take them regardless of the setting.  Something has changed.

Edited by merkle

Haven't updated to the latest WW yet. But I have a problem. Sims with the cuckold trait can't join sex. They dont even get the option. And they dont masturbate either. They just stand and do some wierd looking animation that makes them look curious, interested and shocked in a looped animation pattern. They dont look turned on at all and the fact that there is no join option or masturbating is pretty annoying. 

On 6/11/2021 at 3:02 PM, Scorpio said:

The long winded version:

When playing the female sim Shift+Click on the male and select Relationships > Attractiveness to see the other sims actual data.

What you see physically in game isn't always how it looks to WW attractions.

Many tags are wrong for cc clothing, hairstyles, makeup, etc.

So you pick short hair and straight hair for example because that's what it looks like in game but the actual tags are wrong.

Even some EA items are tagged for both genders so that can throw things off too sometimes.

Using the Shift+Click method will tell you exactly what they have as WW sees it, not what you see.

The more preferences you pick the more picky attractions become.

Try to avoid colors and types of clothing and just use categories that are 100% 

I don't bother with body parts or age either.

Everything else in Attraction preferences is not selected.

Less is more.

I only have around 10 preferences picked for females because I can pick makeup & jewelry that my males never wear.  

Well, what Just a dood said had worked for me before but now it doesn't. I tried what you said with this new save file (new sims) and it doesn't work, Actually, nothing works. This female sim is finding a guy that has nothing (almost nothing tbh) that she is supposed to find attractive, attractive. While the dude i want her to be attracted to, she doesn't even notice his existence. Is this attractiveness system broken? If i choose/pick a lot of options, it doesn't work, if i choose as few as possible, it doesn't work too.?

1 hour ago, fekoll said:

While the dude i want her to be attracted to, she doesn't even notice his existence.

There is a chance that even with WW Attractions disabled the same thing might occur as I've seen it before with other reports.

Have you checked that male using the Wicked Shift+Click cheat to see his data?

If that sim is Gay she will ignore him.

You should also check his gender preferences with MCCC just to be sure it's correct.

WW Attractions has a few quirks but I've almost always been able to get a sim up to at least Very Attractive unless they were broken.

Possible she just doesn't like him for other reasons besides Attractions.

I assume the other new EA Likes/Dislikes might have an impact on which sims yours wants to hang out with but I'm not positive.

9 hours ago, NekoboyGames said:

Haven't updated to the latest WW yet. But I have a problem. Sims with the cuckold trait can't join sex. They dont even get the option. And they dont masturbate either. They just stand and do some wierd looking animation that makes them look curious, interested and shocked in a looped animation pattern. They dont look turned on at all and the fact that there is no join option or masturbating is pretty annoying. 

You have to have certain animation packs installed to have them start masturbating. Amra72 and... OLL (I think. I just work up and haven't had coffee yet when posting this.)

8 hours ago, fekoll said:

Well, what Just a dood said had worked for me before but now it doesn't. 

If you keep referring to me as 'Just a Dood' I'm going to call you 'Member'. LOL

As Scorpio mentioned, this could be a case where gender preference is coming into play. Maybe she doesn't like Males at all.

The tip that I gave you before has always worked for me 100% of the time when I used to use that method. If it's not working for you, then there's something else going on.

It very well could be that she's a lesbian, regardless of the preferences that you're selecting.

You can check this page for various commands regarding gender preference:

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships-gender-preference

If you use MCCC, you can also establish gender preference under the Maintain Sim settings.

16 hours ago, BatDood said:

If you keep referring to me as 'Just a Dood' I'm going to call you 'Member'. LOL

As Scorpio mentioned, this could be a case where gender preference is coming into play. Maybe she doesn't like Males at all.

The tip that I gave you before has always worked for me 100% of the time when I used to use that method. If it's not working for you, then there's something else going on.

It very well could be that she's a lesbian, regardless of the preferences that you're selecting.

You can check this page for various commands regarding gender preference:

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships-gender-preference

If you use MCCC, you can also establish gender preference under the Maintain Sim settings.

lol, i thought that was your username, nvm. Eh, i just disabled the Attractiveness system. It's cool and all, but i'm really tired of trying to make it work. I just wanna play and fap. Thanks.

EDIT: Well, i'm a dumb retard. I forgot to add the incest trait for the male sim, that's why shit wasn't working...?

Now i can turn on the attractiveness system again. sry

Edited by fekoll
i'm dumb